Not a disappointment

Namjoon : That's what you guys always do . You have stopped hanging out with me , sleeping with me at night or heck even going on a walk with me or remember that I get nightmares , so there must be someone sleeping with me at night .

Hoseok hyugie you know , I feel so jealous seeing jimin and tae hyung . I also wanna have the same twinee relationship with u , but you are too busy being my hyung and being with the maknaes .

I am not saying that you should not be with the maknaes , they are our younger brother and of course they need and deserve more love , care , attention and affection but stop neglecting me for that .

Jin : Namjoon Baby what are you -

Namjoon : No hyung let me speak today , you and yoongi hyung can talk to each other about any thing , hoseok hyungie you always have the support of maknae line , jimin and tae hyung are soulmates and our baby maknae has all of us . But what about me ,Hosoekiee hyung why can't you be like jimin is to tae hyung ? I miss the days you all used to spend with me when we were teenagers . And now you do not even trust me .

Does anyone of you even remember when any of you went out with just me ?

The silence after wards was enough for all of them to realize what they had been doing unknowingly all along . Namjoon puffed a deep breath , done with everything and said " I am going to sleep , please don't disturb me " and left to his room .

Yoongi : Hyung , how are we supposed to correct this ? How could we be so ignorant .

Jin : Shh , i know what to do . You two go and prepare snacks and the theatre room for movie night , I will cook his favorite food . Till then let him sleep .

They both immediately started working on what their hyung said and went to arrange all the stuff , all determined to make it the best movie marathon for their brother and a heartfelt and sincere apology .

Time skip

Jin was sitting in namjoon's room , while caressing his hair waiting for him to wake up by himself . Getting nostalagaic , jin almost forgot his habit of carrying namjoon to bathroom everyday as after waking up his big baby was always too lazy and sore to walk , and on top of that his small eyes won't even open . He would sit on the bed until jin would take him to the bathroom Remembering this tears escaped from his eyes , as he can't recall the last time he did this . Even the thought of namjoon sleeping alone while having nightmares was killing him . How could they be so careless .

His chain of guilt trip was broken by his baby waking up , as usual he sat there for a minute or two and was about to get up when was picked up in the air .

Namjoon : Am i dreaming or what ? How am I flying ? he told more to himself while rubbing his eyes with his fisted hands .

Jin : My baby you ain't flying , it is hyung . Remember I always used to pick you up like this . Hyung is so sorry . But keeping that aside first get freshen up I am waiting . He placed joon on the counter in bathroom and left him to his aid .

After 5 minutes , the door opened and the said guy was again flying in his hyung's arms .

Namjoon : Where are you taking me hyung ?

Jin : Shh ,surprise baby . Hyungs gotta make up for their mistake right ?

Soon they were in their home theatre , yoongi and hoseok had already decided the movies and set up all the snacks . Jin settled namjoon on one of the seats and they all kneeled in front of him , holding his hands in theirs .

Namjoon : Hyung what are you doing , please get up . panic lacing in his voice seeing his hyungs like that . No matter how angry he is on them , he respects them and loves them with his whole heart . but jin just susshed him and yoongi continued

Yoongi : Baby , i am so sorry I shouldn't have any of the things I did . It was my fault , I was the careless one I am a disappointment as a brother . you are the best doesang one could ever ask for . And your college is not filthy , I have myself seen how hard you and hoseok have worked for it . I am so sorry .

Jin : Yes baby , I am also really sorry . You don't need to forgive us right now but please know that we are really sorry . As the eldest I failed to take care of you .

Namjoon : It is okay hyung I forgive you all , and you are the eldest does not mean you can't make mistakes . Among all of us you have the most responsibilities yet you do all of them without any complaints . Now please get up , you are elder than me .

Yoongi and jin got up while hoseok was still in the same position with his face buried in namjoon's knees . Everyone could hear soft sobs escaping his mouth in the silent room .

Namjoon : Seokiee hyungii , why are you crying and please get up . Why are you still kneeling ?

Hoseok finally looked up , straight to namjoon's eyes and spoke " I am so sorry , I realised how much it must have hurted you when you would see jimin and tae hyung . I am really sorry , I should have been your crime partner instead i just acted as a hyung to you . I promise I will never do this , pl-please ju-just forgive me . " finally breaking into loud sobs

Namjoon : Yahh hyungiee , stop crying . I said it is okay and I forgive you all and now get up . Palli palli I need to cuddle . Won't you cuddle me ?

J hope : I will . he said while sniffinling and trying to wipe of the tears form his face

After some minutes of hugging and crying all of them were calmed down and jin asked " Now what " earning a handful shouts of " Movie Marathon "

That night went with lots of cuddles and hugs and they finally made up with their baby , but their other 3 babies were sulky because they all had a movie marathon without them which ended in another night of movie marathon with 4 fluffy babies being all pamepered .