45

40 votes on this !

Jin had no idea what was being planned for his birthday. The whole day he was either in his room staring blankly at the ceiling thinking about all of the events that took place in the last few days or reading the files of his patients.
Namjoon's hands were still pretty bruised and he could do close to 0 work from them and the whole time was pampered by his brothers.
At least one of the maknae was always around Namjoon who in turn would always be found in the arms of his twins .

And about the two eldest they both were in their own world of counting their mistakes yet both appearing one of the happiest people from outside .

That night Jin had kept his phone on silent before sleeping so that he didn't get disturbed by any of the calls wishing him . But his brothers had other plans

Right at the moment, the clock ticked 12:00 clock Jin's room was opened with a loud thud . The voice making him flinch hard and breaking his slumber .
He looked at them with wide and confused eyes still not able to register what exactly happened while the cute bunch of brothers just smiled sheepishly knowing had it been any other day they would have got a scolding pretty badly.
Jimin was holding a cake which all of them baked with a lot of chaos but at last it somehow came intact on the plate .

Jin still bewildered asked them " Wh-What Happened "

Jungkook spoke more like whined " Hyunggggg who sleeps on their own birthday, come on get up and cut the cake "

Jin was in no mood of celebrating his birthday and remained still , this time Jungkook pulled him in a sitting position and in voice which mimicked Jin's stern voice blurted " I won't take No as an answer , now get up . Don't worry you still look handsome " .
Jin sighed defeated not at all in a mood to argue and got up . With a fake smile plastered on his face he got up and did what his brothers told him .

Taehyung : Come now hyung , cut the cake . We all made it .
Jin looked at them in disbelief and asked yoongi " Is my kitchen fine ? " yoongi just raised his hand in surrendering position.

Jin : I swear to god if i find even a single scratch you all are gone for sure . Before he could go to the kitchen Yoongi pulled him back to save him and his other brothers ..
Yoongi : Hyung why don't you cut the cake first , right ?

Jin agreed to what yoongi said and proceeded to cut the cake . Even while blowing the candles he just wished for the welfare of his brothers . The others were singing birthday song as loud as they could and Jin enjoyed every bit of it . The soft smiles on their faces the voice of their melodious giggles the way they spoke with excitement , everything bought peace to Jin's distressed heart .

That night all of them slept in Jin's room only . Some beside him while some on him and the remaining ones on the couch , and all jin could do was admire them in silence and curse his own faith.

After they all slept Jin was having a inner battle of emotions . He felt selfish , he felt as if he was using his brothers for his own happiness and not thinking about their wellness. No matter how hard he tried to maintain the distance from his brothers their mere presence managed to turn his day bright and break his motive of avoiding them . The continuous thought of his brothers getting hurt because of him being a bad luck to the family was slowly killing him inside .

Tears fell like a waterfall from his eyes which held nothing but helplessness and desparation.

Even after getting constant assurance from his brothers his episode of blaming himself didn't end .

Tired by the crying he slept cuddled up in his brothers arms . Next day the absence of the comforting warmth made his wake up from his sleep. Sure he cried before sleeping but this was one of the best sleep he had in a while , All thanks to his brothers.

He got freshen up . His shower notions this time were filled with thoughts of his brothers getting fed up too and leaving him and that's why he woke up alone too today . With a heavy heart he went downstairs to cook only to be left stunned by the sight , it was yoongi cooking while jungkook tried his best to push the other brothers out of the kitchen so that jin doesn't scold them for destroying his kitchen. Jin again let his selfish side take control and said " You all stop giving a hard time to my bunny and get out of the kitchen"

The all quickly trailed out of the kitchen leaving a grateful jungkook behind who dramatically layed on the kitchen counter to show how tired he got , he

huffed cutely and thanked his hyung for saving him . Jin's heart melted at the cute action making him ruffle the younger's hair .
They all could sense how distant jin was being yesterday and were planning to talk about it after his birthday but seeing him right now all goofy and normal they all were contened except yoongi who knew his hyung was still not okay infact not fine at all . His hyung was anything but fine , the self blaming phase was not a new arrival for him instead had been his hyung's best friend for a long time . Yoongi had seen Jin cutting himself a lot of times before , he had talked to the elder a lot of times about it but nothing worked .
The words of their appa and uncle just inflamed the fire in his heart because before it has never gotten to a point where jin would try to avoid his brothers. Well he wasn't exactly avoiding them but only talking to them when needed .

Pushing all this aside Jin was bought to the dining table where yoongi was placing the breakfast. Jin inhaled the mouth watering aroma and smiled at the fragrance.

Jin : Woww , it smells so good . Thanks a lot for this yoongi .

Yoongi : Anytime hyung . I love you and once again happy Birthday. He gave a quick peck to his hyung's mole near the neck , which was his habit since childhood while Jimin just again puffed a large amount of air in his mouth being jealous and angry .
Just like jungkook was jealous of Minho , the same was Jimin was jealous of Jin .

After finishing the breakfast they went to open a few gifts which were bought for jin by his younger brothers .
But a certain gift triggered something in Jin or maybe triggered something in Jinnie .

How are they ? I clicked them yesterday!!