64

Regrettably, it seems that fortune had never favored him. His arrival downstairs proved to be the ultimate and concluding straw for him .

Filled with regret, he slowly came down the stairs with a heavy heart. He knew he had wronged his brothers and had no excuse to defend his actions. With a sense of humility and shame, all he could do was plead for their forgiveness and do everything he could to earn their trust and forgiveness .

Although he did anticipate rejection, he was completely unprepared for the sudden slap that Yoongi delivered to his face. The impact shattered all of his already low expectations and left him with not only physical pain but also an emotional one that he was sure he would carry with him for a long time. He couldn't help but wonder how his relationship with his brother would fare from this point forward , when the same brothers who barely raised their voice on him were now raising their hands upon him .

" Hyung what in the fucking world do you want from me ? Wasn't killing my love enough for you that you are now on the verge of selling my company too " He spatted the words right after slapping his hyung , not even regretting it a single bit , not even noticing how painfully his brother was reacting to all this .

Yoongi continued further , claiming how Jin had given the company papers , to his opponent. Not just this he had a video proof too , which Jin knew was real too . Heck that happened just 2-3 days ago . Probably because fortune never favored him or because of someone else, but the folder containing all of the company's papers had disappeared from Yoongi's locker just a few days ago, and Jin was being held responsible for it. Whether this was a mere coincidence or not was still unclear .

During the video, Jin appeared to be sharing a file with someone. However, the words he spoke while doing so turned everyone against him. Jin seemed to view the person as his patient, but in reality, the individual was the brother of Yoongi's adversary." Don't tell this to anyone , I am not supposed to give you this " after giving the said person a small hug , Jin left and the video ended too .

" What do you have to say now ? " asked Yoongi angrily , I won't let him snatch more things from me was the only thing running through Yoongi's mind blocking away all other sensible and rational thoughts .

Jin maintained a composed silence, and seemed content to let the tension linger without making any attempt to break it. However, Yoongi couldn't resist the urge to stir the pot and uttered a very cruel remark .

" Hyung don't you always punish us for our mistakes? Then shouldn't you get the same thing , hmm " He spoke with such a sinister smirk while marching towards Jin with the thing his hands could get hold of at the very first try , turned out it was a coffee tray .

Namjoon had come to the realization that his second-oldest hyung was most definitely plotting something. After a heated and intense argument spanning a grueling 40 minutes earlier , Namjoon was now compelled to ensure that his second-oldest hyung did not carry out any form of abuse again on his hyung .

Yoongi seemed to catch up on that too . Namjoon was forcefully taken away by Hoseok, who swiftly acted upon Yoongi's signal. Despite Namjoon's attempts to resist and throw punches, Hoseok managed to overpower him and escort him out. After doing so, Hoseok locked the room and came back to become a watcher of his own hyung's pain .

This sight of Namjoon fighting for him was more than enough , to spark the flame of last hope in Jin's heart . He was happy that at least not everyone hated him . But the happiness was short-term as even before he could comprehend things , Yoongi had him over his lap with all his protections down .

The fact that not only his younger brother was punishing him, but also all his other brothers were watching without remorse or regret, their eyes fixed on the heart-wrenching scene in front of them, made him feel ashamed, humiliated, and betrayed.

All the brothers whom he had raised with utmost care had become a source of humiliation for him. It seemed like they were enjoying his pain, as no one made an effort to save him or even look away .

Yoongi started raining down the hits with the heavy tray , not realizing not everything was suitable to inflict punishment . Heck , it was not a punishment at this point but clear abuse but still . He failed to realise what impact this would have on his hyung , not just emotionally but physically too .

" We failed to realise your true face Hyung , All those people were right and I was a fool to believe you . Now I get why Kookie has started hating you , and he is right you deserve to be hated by us . Didn't you feel guilty or regretful doing all this to us ? I HATE YOU HYUNG "

With the anger building up in him , not just he showcased it by shouting , but also by hitting the tray as hard as he could , totally unaware of how it hit his brother's back bone . The blood-curdling scream of his hyung which came afterward still wasn't enough to break up his cruelty . He continued to hit his hyung until his hands ached and his hyung continued to beg him to stop until his throat started aching .

After about 30 minutes of pure torture , Jin was lying limp , all helpless over Yoongi's knees when he finally halted . It didn't stop there . Yoongi with a very harsh grip pulled him upwards and spoke " Just go and stand in the backyard hyung , none of us even wanna see your shadow right now " Jin just nodded , not giving the latter any great response, and while limping left to the backyard . With every move, he could feel his different muscles cramping but he didn't wanna make his brothers more mad at him .

Afternoon rolled up to evening and evening to night but still no one came to check up on JIn who had been standing there for hours now . When finally his body gave up and touched the ground , he didn't remember when he slept there or probably fainted but when he woke up the next day he came to the conclusion , that nothing could be amended between them anymore but still he wanted to clear up his name before leaving them all finally .

With nothing but pure determination to clean up his name , he headed to the adobe of Mr Choi . He had to put an end to all of this .

On the other hand , X who was finally very close to completing the task he had been thriving for years received a message from Jin , which was enough to make him jolt up with joy .

How is it ? Did you all expect this ? What did Jin send to X and and and what do you think will happen to JIn at Choi's house ?

Don't forget to vote ,okay ? That gives motivation to type the next chapter ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ