26

20 + votes for the next chapter !

Jung Kook : Hyu..hyung I taehyung just raised his eye brow as to why the younger was stuttering " Jung kook remove your pants and lay over here don't make me repeat " he spoke in a calm tone but with sternness .

jung kook slowly discarded off his pants , scared to get in more trouble and his injuries on the knees were now on display to his hyung . He gasped seeing how deep the wounds look and were still untreated . He hurriedly ran to the younger .

Tae hyung : Oh god baby , how did this happen ? And why didn't you tell me about it , it would hurt even more because of kneeling . he spoke more like rapped in worry and concern but jung kook still did not reply and kept looking down . Tae hyung softly held his chin and asked " Tell me baby how did this happen "

Jung kook : Promise me that you won't scold me . he asked while sticking out his pinky , tae hyung chuckled at the younger's cuteness and said " Depends on what you did and now tell me "

Knowing there is no way out , jung kook told everything to tae hyung not lying even in a single part because he knows somehow his hyungs always manage to know the truth so there is nothing profitable in lying .

Tae hyung : Jung kook you could have gotten seriously hurt and drunk and driving seriously , what if you get seriously injured ? You could have gotten a ticket which would affect your CV and career .

Jung kook was shocked , he thought that just like the last time his hyung will scold him for troubling him but this time the elder sounded genuinely concerned for the younger . He couldn't hold himself and soft sobs started escaping his mouth .

Jung kook : hyungie I a...am so so..sorry , I won't ev..ever repeat it .

Seeing him crying like a baby tae hyung could not hold himsleft and pulled the younger into a warm , tight hug and kept patting his head while ruffling his hair just mumbling sweet praisings in his ears to shush him down .

Tae hyung : Shh baby it is okay , hyung is not angry ..... I am so proud of you bunny that you didn't lie to me .... It's all good stop crying .... Baby you will get sick and then will have to get injections , do you want that , hmm ?

after spending another few minutes in the warm embrace , jung kook calmed down and tae hyung took him to the others in the living room . The younger was too clingy to get off him so basically tae hyung carried him like a koala to the living room .

Hosoek on seeing the red face of jung kook scolded tae hyung thinking he punished him hardly " Yahh you bear like human how can you punish him so badly , see his whole face is red . "

Tae hyung just gave a done look to his over reacting hyung and showed the bunny's knees with a look that this is why he is crying to the others and they all had the same reaction as tae hyung had earlier .

He told everyone about what happened and Jin being the eomma figure he is instead of being angry for over speeding and driving while being drunk , scopped jung kook like a toddler in his arms and checked him for any other injuries " Baby are you hurt somewhere else too ? " he did not say anything and just pulled his sleeves up to show the injured elbows which looked way more horrible than his knees .

Tae hyung : Why did not you tell me about this ? he asked in a bit hurt tone as the latter did not tell about this to him which the younger sensed and said " I am sorry hyung , I forgot while telling " tae hyung knew he was not lying as the younger came out pretty clean to him earlier , he just nodded and spoke " Wait here only , I will bring my medical bag . I am sure this stunt of yours will get you at least 2 injections in your bum " he went away after scaring the younger who was whining and thrashing in the other's arms as of course he did not wanted to get stabbed with those needles .

Jung Kook : Hyung please le...leave me , I don't wa...want injections .

Namjoon : Who told you to do that stupid stunt of yours then ? he scolded the younger .

Jin : You clumsy baby shut up and stop scolding my baby he then turned to the youngest Don't worry darling , it won't hurt much okay . Just a small pinch , you are hyung's strong baby right ?

Yoongi : And then you ask who spoiled him so much . he mumbled which the elder clearly heard but choose to ignore and by the time , ta ehyung was also back with his medical bag .

Tae hyung : Now keep your knees on the table so that I can treat them . he asked the younger while slowly sitting beside the mattress . Jung kook with hesitation kept his legs on the table but was glad when his hyung treated him so gently and with so much patience that it barely burned or hurted him . Hmm good baby , now lay on your stomach for injection .

And this was what the younger dreaded , he started whining again and thrashed in jin's hold but the older was strong enough to hold him .

Jin : Jung Kook stop moving and take it quietly , it is necessary or else we won't give it to you . he finally for the first time today spoke in a stern tone . Knwoing nothing can save him he just held his arms in air asking jimin to hug him while he gets injected .

Jimin : My baby , don't worry I will hug you . It won't hurt and you tae hyung ah be gentle or else I will whoop your ass . he fake scolded the younger and the bunny in his arms giggled while sticking out his tongue to the young doctor .

Tae hyung pulled down his inners a little bit and wiped the place with alcohol , jung kook flinched because of the cold sensation and tensed his muscles tae hyung slowly rubbed the spot he was supposed to inject him and spoke " Easy boy , relax your muscles or it will hurt more , hmm . " while jimin rubbed his hair softly to make him more at ease when his tae hyung felt his muscles were relaxed , he slowly uncapped the syringe and at 90 degree injected the medicine .

Jung Kook : Hyu..hyungiee hu..hurts so bad . Pl...please take it out .

Tae hyung : Shh baby , it 's almost done done and yeah done . he spoke while pushing the plunger in and then finally pulling out the syrings .

Jung Kook : Hyungie it hu..hurted a lo...lot . he spoke with tears threatening to fall .

tae hyung : Don't worry I am rubbing it , it will feel better. and it definitely calmed down the younger . Thankfully the dosage was not much high so it did not hurt much and the youngest could calm down much earlier .

Tae hyung : Don't think that your punishment is canceled . the younger at an instance pouted at this and tried to coax the older saying " But hyung , I got injected on my back it will hurt more " but to his shock the older said " Who said you are getting spanking " then what is he planning to do ??? thought the younger .

I know this is kinda boring but I promise interesting and better chapters are coming soon .

And your guesses about why jung kook would go away for 3 months is wrong , guess why will he got then .