82

Minho waited there until Yoongi came back and then gave the last order of the day " Keep walking on your knees until you are told to stop " And without looking at how hurt Yoongi looked , not just from the emotional but the physical pain as well , Minho left to tend to his other brothers and fill the gap of years .

When Minho stepped into the room, he was immediately taken aback by what he saw. Despite their own evident pain, the others seemed more concerned about Hoseok, who lay unconscious, than their own bleeding injuries. Minho understood his brothers deeply. They were still young, and prone to mistakes, but the bond they all shared , especially with Jin was unbreakable , and sometimes it's just the situation that makes people act in a wrong way , the person is never wrong it's always the situation that is a misfit .

Taehyung rose to fetch the IV for Hoseok from their storeroom when Minho's hand gently halted him. Just a soft touch hold from Minho after years brought tears to Tae's eyes . Within 5 minutes one of the men who had earlier brought the agonizing weights returned with an IV. Minho wasted no time in injecting it into Hosoek's vein and then sat beside him caressing his hair and admiring his peaceful face . Hoseok was deep into slumber and all of the others surrounded him, sitting with curious eyes waiting for Minho's attention . Minho who of course noticed their kicked puppy faces , with a chuckle, beckoned them closer. " Come here my babies , hyung missed you " Within a mere blink of an eye they all latched onto Minho , and even though his arms seemed inadequate for such a vast group hug, he made sure to touch and comfort each one with his gentle caress. After which he hugged each of them individually and kissed their crown , while the younger purred in the long found warmth .

Their moment was interrupted when about a few mattresses were brought into the room , and something like small bags which they all couldn't understand . Jungkook who was the most scared about everything fearfully asked " Hy..hyung our punishment isn't o-over ? " .Minho decided to be a little evil and spoke in a little cold tone " Come over here " and Jungkook in a second compiled . " Put your legs here " And that's it Jungkook wanted to cry so bad and he did thinking those bags to be some sort of weight as well which would be burdened upon his bruised calves .

" Shh my bunny , it's all over... No more punishment ... My babies are all forgiven ... Time for huggies and care right ? " And all of their faces lighten up . One by one with extreme tenderness and care he treated all of their calves and knees , while blowing after every swab of cotton he would make on their skin . He even treated hosoek who was fast asleep . They tried to be a little mischievous by swaying their legs all while , but instead of getting angry Minho enjoyed every bit of it .

Twenty minutes later, they all were settled on the mattress with their legs wrapped in cute white bandages, making them look like mummies from the lower half . They talked a lot , with each of them telling Minho about the main and some memorable events in the past year . Jungkook was settled over Minho's lap not ready to leave him . Most of their talks revolved around Jin as they all still couldn't throw out the guilt and regret until and unless Jin himself forgives them .

"Alright, everyone, hands forward," Minho instructed. Now they were unsure , their hyung did say that the punishment was over but then why was he again asking them to forward their hands ? Sure they didn't complain even a bit about any of the pain , didn't mean their hands were fine . they were hurting the most . Nonetheless, trusting Minho, they extended their hands without questioning . Minho so badly wanted to laugh at the cute confused faces of his brother but he fastened those small bags on their hands . Turned out it was just wrappable hot water bags which they all were dreading for nothing , when Jungkook asked " Umm , hyung " seeing the hesitation in Jungkook , Minho encouraged him to speak as he continued " What about Yoongi hyung ? " he asked fiddling with his sweater . " Leave that to hyung , hmm . Now you all sleep " SPoke Minho diverting the topic . In an instant they all slept , the punishment drainign out their energy while one remained awake , Taehyung !

" What happened tae ?" Softly asked Minho , seeing the teary eyes of Taehyung . " Hyungieee missed you a lotttttt " whined Taehyung while making grabby hands . Minho lay down on his mattress beside him and secured him in his arms . " My bear , I missed you too . A lot , I would always ask your Jinnie hyung about you all !"

" You used to meet Jin hyung ? And he knew about you being alive ? " Minho nodded and spoke " Yes he knew about it , but we didn't meet until a few months back ."Taehyung slowly nodded in understanding , enjoying the warmth of his beloved hyung . " I also know what you did " "What I did hyung ?" Asked Taehyung being all innocent.
" Aww my bear forgot what he did with his only younger brother ,huh ?"
Taehyung gave out a nervous chuckle at that which was soon replaced by a yelp of pain as Minho smacked his ass once .
" Yahh hyung , every one does stupidity. I am sure you did too ." That made Minho immediately quiten up , as he remembered about what he did a few years back but nothing could be changed now and he still lived with the regret .
Taehyung shook him to bring him back and he hurriedly spoke " You too sleep now Tae " taehyung hummed not before mumbling " Go to yoongi hyungii , shoo shooo " . In a tired voice while Minho came out in the garden to see a panting and pale Yoongi still walking on his knees for the past one hour .
Minho didn't wanted to be this harsh with Yoongi at the first place at all , but he knew the younger deserved as well as needed it . Sometimes your own punishments are not enough for you to come out the deep pit of guilt, and what helps at that time is the punishment from others . And Minho knew well , that even though his punishment might appear cruel it is still a lot better than the punishments the younger must be inflicting on himself to come out of the guilt. And all he hoped now was that it helped Yoongi as he called him . " You can stop now and get up "

How's it ?
Lol i am sleepy af still idk why i ain't sleeping. Anyways so tell me if you need one more update today
And 80 votes on this ?