34

Jin : What do you mean by it was not you ? I got the message from your number only .

X : Do you think I will ever do something like this ? he asked feeling a bit hurt and Jin instantly panicked seeing his teary eyes .

Jin : No no sowry jinnie didn't mean to make you cry . But then who wuld have done tat then ? X cupped his face and then softly spoke .

X : Don't worry I will find out who did this and right now who wants to watch Pokemon , huh ? Jin's eyes instantly sparkled and he started jumping like a kangaroo while pointing at himself and saying " Me , Me "

X : Okay come then , I have many surprises too for jinnie . And then forwarded him a bag , jinnie being the excited bean he is tore away the packing to reveal his favorite Mario plushie . He hugged X and kept saying tae hyung .

X just adored him with loving eyes thinking after how long the younger must be enjoying his little space . He then again forwarded him a bag and this time it was Jin's favorite ice cream .

Jin : Thank chu thank chu jinnie lobes it and jinnie lobes chu too . he spoke in such a cute voice that it was enough to melt the other's heart and he picked him up in arms while swinging in the air . Jin giggled and spoke " Wwowiee jinnie ich flywing "

After a few minutes , X and jin settled on the bed with all the favorite stuff of little jinnie and were watching pokemon . Jin had a cute tiger pacifier in his mouth and would hum in satisfaction .

X had no attention to the movie but to the adorable baby on his lap , he kept caressing the latter's hair until he fell asleep . After he was asleep X settled him on the bed and then slept too while cuddling him .

After a few hours , Jin was the first one to wake up and was big now . He gently poked X's cheek to wake him up and after squirming a bit due to the constant poking he also woke up .

X : Aww my baby woke up ? How are you feeling , does your bummie still hurt ?

Jin was red due to feeling shy and spoke " Yahh stop I ain't little right now " X just made an O shape from his mouth and nodded .

X : Will you go back now ? he asked with sadness lacing his voice .

Jin : Yes , I need to . I have already received over 50 messages from them . He told while checking him phone which was flooded by his brothers messages . It made him happy thinking how lucky he is to have such brothers .

X looked at that with jealousy but then spoke " Should I drop you ? "

Jin : No it is okay , I came by car . I will take my leave now and thanks for meeting I really needed you .

X : Ouch I feel offended , now will you thank me . Huh ? And I will find out about the person who did this . jin giggled at that and spoke " drama queen , I will go now . Bye " both of them were getting emotional and none of them wanted to show it so they made goodbye as quick as possible .

When Jin reached home Jung Kook jumped on him and kept checking his face for any sort of marks or bruise . After jin had left the others explained the whole situation to jung kook and the younger was definitely difficult to control after that . After all he was the most protective of Jin ( But just how fast the night will changes . A small spoiler maybe ? )

Jung Kook : Hyung you are fine right ? Are you hurt somewhere ? Just tell me I will kill the person who had called you .

Jin : Awww my angry baby , I am fine . I just met an old friend but there was some misunderstanding between us that's why I had a panic attack . Now don't give much stress to your tiny brain .

jung kook pouted cutely at that and spoke " Yahh hyung , I have a smart brian , not tiny brain "

and others just mocked him saying " Yeah yeah " .

Jin : Did you guys had your dinner ? everyone just shook their head . Wait I will cook it pretty quickly . Give me 20 minutes .

Jimin : No hyung you take rest we will order something . You are still not well .

Jin ruffled his hair and spoke "Don't worry baby , I am fine . Now go and lemme cook . "

Jin was done with cooking , it was just a simple dinner but definitely a tasty one and settled all the dishes at the dining table when he took notice of his one brother missing , while other 5 looked at the delicious food with hungry eyes .

Jin : Where is tae hyung ? just then tae hyung came down limping and jin worriedly asked " Yahh tae why are you limping ?" Tae hyung just gave a very adorable pout at that while sending angry glares to yoongi " Hyung ask your fav brother , this cat punished me so hard "

JIn : Is it what did he do ? Tell me ( Lol , I almost forgot to add about his punishment and then while writing this chapter I was like , oh wait tae hyung's punishment is left . (❁'◡'❁) So it will be in flashback , like kimda . Sorry for that )

Meanwhile at the same time with X

After spending the whole day with jin he drove back to the house which he apparently shared with Jin's ex Kai . He couldn't wait to discuss about who did this with his baby and kill the person .

X : Why did you send your wedding invitation to jin ? Do you even know how hard he was crying ? kai just looked down , X didn't wait for him to reply and continued Someone had sent jin a message to come to the room and then probably hired someone to whip him and made it look like my order . His whole upper body was filled with scars .. We need to check on this quickly ,who is it . I will make sure that the person will get the most painful death . he spoke while gritting his teeth and clenching his fist due to anger when Kai looked up with guilty eyes and spoke

" It was me "

I listed this book for one of the awards book like for the first time , the result will come within 2 weeks . I hope it will get something .

What do you think about this and is Kai getting married with X ? But why did he ordered to whip Jin ? Lemme know your views about what should happen .