23

Idk why but this is my fav chapter so far . And can I please have 25 votes on this ? (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~

I will double - update if you guys complete the target .

Love ya !!

Jung Kook : Hy...hyung pl...please stop crying I am so sorry .

jin wiped off his tears when he saw that jung kook had entered the room too and spoke " No baby , I am not crying and there is no...nothing to be so...sorry about . It's always me who fa...fails to look after y....you guys . I couldn't even save y...you from jackson nor I could protect jackson . He saw that the younger was still crying so he cupped his face and softly wiped off all the tears that were flowing out Shh baby please don't cry and okay I won't also cry now tell me why did you do this ? "

jung kook slowly hugged him and jin sat on the couch that was in his room with jung kook on his lap .

Jung Kook : Hy...hyung I was feeling very gu...guilty after I over heard your and yoongi's hyung convo with taetae hyung . I ju....just couldn't bring out the thought of me being responsible for hy...hyung's death . I sw....swear hy...hyung I never me...menat it . I ju...just felt too guilty and it was....was too overwhelming so I did it . Pl..please don't think y...you failed as a brother , y...you did everything you could do for us .

I love you hyung . but who knows , if these words will change to I hate you very soon .

Jin : Okay , I get it . But bunny please never take such st...steps , okay ? You are too precious f...for me and everyone , hmm .

Jung Kook : I promise hyung I won't , I was just too overwhelmed at that time . Next time I will straight come running to you . But wait I can't jump on you , after all you are getting old , what if your bone breaks then who will cook for me . he spoke in a teasing tone and jin immediately flipped him on the bed and started tickling him " Yahh you brat , I do everything for you and this is how you repay me huh " and soon the room was filled with their giggles hearing which the others also joined them and tickled jung kook and jin both except for taehyung .

Jin : Aishh st....stop now en...enough . he spoke while breathing heavily .

Jung kook : Yeahh , I ca...can't breathe . Aishh I am al...also becoming old .

jin just mumbled brat while pouting and looked away .

Yoongi : Yahh you bunny like boy , how dare you offend my hyung . He is not old , haven't you seen his handsome face ? He is world wide handsome . hearing this jin's eyes sparkled and he looked up back and asked with a baby like innocent face " You mean it right ?"

Yoongi : Of course I mean it , no one is more handsome than my hyung , right?

and a chorus of yes hyung was heard and jin broke in a fit of laughter .

Jung kook : Now you all go out , me and my hyung gotta have our beauty sleep . Shooo move out .

Namjoon : Okay commando . he playfully saluted and left followed by the others . Tae hyung left too not before giving a glance to the younger which the younger saw but ignored . Jung kook was not angry or something with tae hyung but he still felt ashamed to meet with his hyung's eyes thinking that he snatched his favorite hyung just because of his selfishness . But tae hyung mis took it but his mind was still too messed up to go and talk to the younger .

Jung kook and jin slept while cuddling each other and the next day the younger was quick to wake up before his hyung and the first thing he did was switch off the alarm and then kiss his hyung's forehead lovingly . Don't tell anyone but this is a secret habit of jung kook he daily wakes up early in the morning before everyone to kiss his hyung and say him I love you .

Jung kook : I love you hyung . he spoke and then left to the kitchen to make his hyung's favorite breakfast .

After another 2 hours jin came downstairs while rubbing his eyes and spoke " Goshh , I am late today , why didn't my alarm ring today " oblivious of the younger's presence .

Jung kook : Hyung don't worry the breakfast is already made and I turned off your alarm so that you can sleep more .

Jin : Aishh bunny you startled me and there was no need of it , what if you got hurt huh ? he spoke with concern lacing his voice but still internally squealing thinking how his brother made breakfast for him .

Jung kook : Of course there was a need for it , you looked so tired yesterday and you also need some break right . And don't worry hyung i know how to cook , I won't get injured .

Very soon the others also came and had their breakfast while jung kook sat on jin's lap and fed both of them but ohhh how short lived happy moments are .

Jung Kook : Hyung it is a weekend let's go to mall . It's been so long since we all went out together to the mall .

Yoongi : Good idea , all of you go and get ready . all of them left while jumping excited to go to the mall after so long .

At the mall they first watched a movie and then did some shopping , yoongi and jimin mostly brought suits for them while hoseok and namjoon bought many shirts and pants and jung kook bought stationary . In short everyone bought as per their profession .The two youngest were still maintaining distance which everyone noticed but ignored as they could not do anything . After having a tiring day they were at the food court to have their lunch when tae hyung excused him self to go to restroom .

Tae hyung POV

I excused myself and came to rest room , after washing my hands I was going back to our table when I saw a very unexpected person . At first I thought I am hallucinating as it is not possible for him to be here but then i looked closely and it was him only . I ran to my hyungs with teary eyes not caring if anyone sees me like this and hugged namjoon hyung tightly while mumbling

" Hy..hyung he is he...here . I swear I saw him "

We crossed 5k , you guys wanna suggest some ideas ? I will love to add your ideas in the next chapters and how is my new username . Someone cute and squishy gave me this as a nickname .