63

As soon as Jin opened the door , expecting things to be a little bit better for him , he however was met with a punch on his face making a bruise form on his already swollen eye .

The attack didn't stop there. The punches kept coming down like raindrops, not giving Jin a chance to balance himself. The brothers deliberately chose to refrain from intervening in Yoongi's deeds, believing in whatever Yoongi had told them some time ago, and stood still, resembling sculptures, attentively watching how events unfolded , without even the slightest expression of guilt or concern .

Upon hearing the first sentence Yoongi spoke after enduring the barrage of punches, Jin found himself in a state of denial . He made close to zero efforts to defend himself, fully aware that his actions had inevitably led to him being despised by Yoongi and he was sure that very soon by the rest of his brothers too .

Yoongi : You fucking killed Jackson .

He looked Jin straight in the eyes with an unexplainable look , still enough for Jin to pour out tears from his bruised eyes .

Yoongi : How could you hyung , Out of all the people I trusted you the most . Yet you choose to break it . YOU KILLED HIM . Doesn't matter what he did , he didn't deserve death , he didn't . You killed an innocent soul hyung , and you have the guts to still look into my eyes after snatching my love from me ? Maybe that's why you and Kai Hyung are not together .

Speaking the heartbreaking words he left the living room , leaving behind his hyung whose face looked like a palate splattered with red . None of the other brothers made any effort to help him , leaving him after giving various unexplainable looks . The only one who could probably come to his aid was Namjoon , who unfortunately was not at home .

Jungkook was however a bit different " How much more do you want us to hate you hyung " And with this he abandoned his hyung too , all alone in the gobbling pit of despair .

Be it co incidence or God's help for seokjin , but luckily Namjoon arrived within 15 minutes of the whole chaos . Out of all things ,the least he expected was to come home to meet his unconscious hyung .

As fate would have it, or perhaps through some divine intervention , Namjoon arrived at the scene a mere 15 minutes after the barbaric events unfolded. Much to his despise and shock , he discovered his brother in a painful state within the walls of the place they call home , their safe zone .

Despite the lack of anyone to question about the situation, he wanted to ask too many questions. Still , keeping a calm and collected demeanor, he lifted his ailing hyung and carried him to his bedroom. Once there, he proceeded to attend to his hyung's wounds with gentleness and utmost care which would have definitely make Jin cry tears of happiness if he was aware of his surroundings . Every cut, scrape, and bruise was treated with the utmost tendernessby Namjoon ensuring that his hyung would wake up feeling as comfortable and pain-free as possible .

To be honest, the injuries were quite painful for a typical fight. They screamed as if the person had released months of pent-up frustration onhis hyung's face. Namjoon felt like crying at the thought and made a mental note to speak with Yoongi later. However, how naive of him . Asking for the solution from the person who caused it at the first place .

Jin's day was filled with unfortunate events, and it only seemed to worsen when he finally regained consciousness from a painful slumber. As he opened his eyes, he found himself alone in a room, with nothing but four suffocating walls to keep him company. The overwhelming sense of loneliness and patheticness weighed on his mind, leaving him feeling lost and helpless , all by himself .

He quickly reached for his phone and called X, who he felt was his only source of support in that moment. Thankfully, X answered the phone right away, which helped to retard his despair.

Jin : Yoongi h...he he got to know...know I killed ja...jackson . Now h...he will ha...hate me too . Pl...please do something I don't wa....want yoonie to ha...hate me . Pl....please I wi...will do anything .

X was experiencing powerlessness as he fought with the challenge of soothing the flame that raged within Jin's heart. Despite his best efforts, he found himself at a loss regarding how to alleviate Jin's distress, leaving him feeling deeply troubled and uncertain.

X : Honeybun , calm down . You want me to come there and tell everyone the truth , hmm ? I promise no one will hate my baby then . How can someone hate this adorable baby , hmm ?

He was trynna coax Jin into little space , knowing he would be the leat suicidial in that headspace however that didn't work as Jin insecurities again kicked in and he didn't wanted to ruin what X had been planning for since so long .

Jin : No it's okay , you sty there . I will try to handle it here , if it goes beyond my capacity . I will tell you to come here and clear things up .

X : You sure baby ? Remember I am always just a call away , and now don't cry . Tears don't suit my baby .

Jin gave out a fake giggle at that so that X wouldn't get much suspicious but only he knew how badly he wanted all of this to end and get peace , even if it is just for some mere moments . He won't be greedy .

Regrettably, it seems that fortune had never favored him. His arrival downstairs proved to be the ultimate and concluding straw for him

Next Chapter

Hyung don't you always punish us for our mistakes ? Then shoudln't you get the same behaviour . He spoke marching towards his hyung with the thing his hands could get hold of first .

How's it ? And I see you all didn't vote at all on the last chapter ? It was bad ?