Not a disappointment

It was a typical and ordinary day in the morning of Kim's , everyone was settled at the dining table waiting for their eldest hyung in anticipation to bring their breakfast while some were scrolling on their phone and the youngest searching for his shoes everywhere in the whole house . Catching everyone's attention from the appetizing breakfast and whatever they were doing , the second eldest spoke " Namjoon , I have to discuss something about the company with you come to the living room after breakfast " Namjoon immediately replied thinking what work his hyung has from him and that too company related , when he doesn't even know anything about it .

Namjoon : Hyung with me ? About company , but why ? he asked with confusion masking his face .

Yoongi : I will tell all of you about it but first have the breakfast and then come to the living room .

Namjoon : Nae hyung !

Jin soon came with the mouth - watering breakfast in his hands and they all started eating , everyone telling about their schedules for the day . You might think if there are two doctors in the family so why are they allowing others to speak while eating but that's how it is , they make sure they are not speaking with food in their mouth so that they don't choke and everyone discusses what they are gonna do throughout the day , same for the dinner where they discuss what all events took place the said day . After having their breakfast all of them went to the living room , curiosity at its peak .

Jung kook : Hyungiee , tell fast . I can't wait !

Jimin :Guys you know , I watched a movie like this in which the CEO says that he is giving up on the company and wants to live a middle - class life because he can't find peace with the hectic life , you gonna do it too hyung ?

Jung kook : No hyung , don't do it . Though you are grumpy but I will miss you .

Yoongi was so done with all their wild assumptions and guesses while Jin was softly laughing at his brother's expressions , He for sure looks cute while being all pouty and grumpy .

Yoongi : Shut up you brats I am not going anywhere nor giving the company I just wanted namjoon to make the balance sheet for the upcoming project . It was appa's dream project and I want it to be perfect and he is the best person to get the task done , so !

Tae hyung : Ohhh , got it got it hyung ! he said while showing a cute thumbs up while the other two just laughed awkwardly scratching their nape .

Namjoon : Okay hyung sure I would love to do it .

Yoongi : I will mail you the details , now bye I am going to the office .

A few days passed since yoongi told namjoon about the balance sheet of their appa's dream project that he is supposed to prepare , everything was as usual work then home then again work . One day Yoongi came to namjoon and asked for the balance sheet about which he had already discussed with the said boy a few days ago !

Yoongi : Namjoon give me the balance sheet please , tomorrow is the meeting .

Namjoon : Which file are you talking about hyung ?

Yoongi : What do you mean by which file , I am talking about the balance sheet . This time he spoke with a little harsher tone . And hearing this namjoon realized that he forgot to . And his expressions said it all , but what did he really forgot , huh ? Yoongi was quick to read the younger's expressions and spoke out .

Yoongi : Did you perhaps didn't make it yet . he asked his brother , anger lacing all over his voice and it was evident he was pissed right now .

Namjoon : Nae hyung , I am sorry I forgot . I was about to tell you that yoongi cut him off , without listening to the younger boy's side and blurted out .

Yoongi : What the hell namjoon , I gave you this project because it was so important and you forgot , are you for real ? this attracted the attention of all the brothers except for the maknae line who were already sent to their room by jin , sensing the tension in the environment .

Namjoon : No hyung I didn't forget about it , you he was again cut off by his second eldest vexed hyung , who was just on the edge to explode over him .

Yoongi : Kim Namjoon you are in no position to argue with me right now . Go to my room and wait for me . You know the position . He growled and Namjoon knew there is no way out now as his full name was used . He again tried to speak only to encounter disappointing and angry gawps of his hyungs and the pitiful face of his twin . He decided not to argue as no one would hear him right now and soundlessly made his way toward his hyung's room and getting in the position of hands up and kneeling in any corner of the room . Not much after yoongi entered with some dreaded tools in his hands to punish the younger , Joon whimpered at the sight but didn't say anything . Usually yoongi would give a long time out but today he was quick , he was definitely supper pissed today .

Yoongi : Remove your pants and underpants and come bend over the bed .

Namjoon slowly stood up from his place , his knees hurt but he just shushed himself and proceeded to do what his hyung had asked him to do , with very little courage that he was able to muster he asked yoongi in a very tiny and soft voice " How many hyung " , the voice was so sweet and soft that anyone could melt hearing it but Kim Yoongi wasn't taking any of it today .

Yoongi : You are in no position to question me young man , but don't worry I will tell you . You are just getting 15 from switch 15 from belt nd 20 from my hands , all bare .

Namjoon : Just hyung ? he said thinking how can his hyung call the number 50 just , with hands 50 is fine and a bit bearable but with belt too and not to mention the dreaded switch !

Great , I won't be able to sit for at least a week . Namjoon said to himself .

Yoongi : Seeing how you didn't do your responsibilities as a son , the number is " just " only . Now bend fast .

Namjoon : I am sorry hyung . He mumbled almost inaudibly and took the told position .

Yoongi : I am starting

Hello guys , new book .

Hope you will like it too .