27

It was finally 25 votes on the last chapter , so 25 votes on this for next chapter too !!

Jung Kook : Really hyung you won't spank me , you are so nice oh my great almighty brother . he spoke excitedly thinking he is not getting punished but oh to crush his hopes .

Tae hyung : Oh my naive baby , you will get canning instead . Your cute bum is injected right but your calves are all fine . he spoke in a sweet sarcastic voice and jung kook at an instance protested " No hyung not fair, canning is way more harder than spanking and my knees are hurt too "

Tae hyung : That time you were only getting punished for sneaking out but now you know more things are added to the list , should I list them and that's why you are getting canned on claves baby not knees "

jung kook slowly shook his head and said " Fine , but please not too hard it will hurt " .

Tae hyung : It is about hurting only jung kook ah now come with me to the backyard .

Tae hyung grabbed a fresh fresh cane for the bunny ( lol idk why it sounds so funny ) from the trees in their backyard and motioned him to come forward .

Tae hyung : You will get 15 for sneaking out on your calves on 5 on each palm for over speeding and driving while being drunk . He was already in his shorts so that wasn't an issue and without giving him any space to protest or say something he started hitting his legs aiming both of his legs at once which was definitely more painful than usual .

Tae hyung : Is it a swish good idea to sneak out siwsh and get yourself in swish danger when you were clearly swish told not to do it swish for few days , huh swish ?

jung kook slowly shook his head too engrossed in screaming to form a proper sentence but that just bought him an even harder hit that meant he had to give verbal response .

Jung kook : Ahh n..no hy...hyung siwsh , I am so...sorry swish I won't re...repeat it swish Pl..please stop swish .

Tae hyung : Five More , I want you to count them .

Jung Kook : Ahh ok...okay .

Swish O..one

Swish t...two

Swish fi..five

when the said numbers were done he sat down on the grass and started rubbing his legs from his hands but his hyung was quick to pull him up and remove his hands from his legs .

Tae hyung : Don't rub them right now , your punishment is still left now show me your hand . He spoke in a stern one and the latter hand to hand followed the commands he was given . Tae hyung could feel him shivering because of fear or may be pain .

Soon the hits on his palm were done too and jung kook thought that like always his hyung will send him to his room but this time he was pulled in his hyung's embrace and then taken to room his hyung's room .

Tae hyung : Sit here like a good boy , okay ? I will be back in 2 minutes .

Jung kook who was busy rubbing his hands to ease the pain just nodded mindlessly . Tae hyung chuckled at this and left to bring the first aid box to treat him and just like he said he took less than 2 minutes .

Tae hyung : Hmm , now show me your hand and tell me if it burns . I promise I will do it very gently .

Jung kook was still shocked by this much soft and gentle behavior of his hyung but some what angry too as to why when he gave up on his hyung he is acting all caring and loving but nonetheless forwarded his hand .

Tae hyung : My Baby is so strong , he took all his punishments like a good boy . Hyungie loves you . he kept priasing the younger whole time while blowing , pausing after each word and all along the younger looked at him with his doe eyes filled with many emotions . Like this he had soon treated his brother and laid down with him .

Tae hyung was big spooning jung kook when he spoke " Bunny , jung kook hummed for him to continue hyung is so sorry , he should not have said what he said the other day .I will not tell you but because of something stupid I kept being cold and rude with you but I promise now I realised my mistake , I promise will never repeat it . Will you forgive your hyung , please ?

Jung kook turned towards him and asked just one thing " Did other hyungs scold you " the older was for sure taken aback by the question , he had some idea of where this was going " What do you mean kookie ?" " Nothing hyung , just how you suddenly realized your mistake then without hyungs scolding about it " and then he turned his back again and slept with a heavy heart , he did feel sad about saying this to his hyung but he was also done with this bi polar behaviour of him . While for tae hyung his tears kept flowing am I too late to apologise now bunny ? he thought to himself

That night some kim brothers slept with a heavy heart while others didn't sleep at all .

Yoongi was sitting at their back yard staring at the stars and talking to them , it was already past midnight and the only time when he could cry as much as he wanted .

" Jackiee that brightest star is you right ? I know it is you only , my baby always brightens up others life . You know I miss you a lot , sorry I could not come to meet you at your grave a lot has been happening at the house lately but we can talk from here too right ?

How is the life up there , you are happy there ? I hope you are because I failed to keep you happy here . I got to know why you cherished Echo a lot . It was the place where me first met right ? But then we got adopted by different families but see destiny had other plans for us and they made us meet again but this time as lovers . You will always be my first and only lover .

You know jackiee I always wanted us to get adopted in the same family but now I am glad we didn't else we would have been brothers he chuckled sadly with a small sad pout on his face . I will go now , see you tomorrow .

Bye , I love you !! "

He was about to leave when he heard some footsteps and immediately turned alert and in a scary tone asked " Who is it there "

What are your thoughts about this ?