93

However, right after him , Minho entered the room and spoke " Jin , I know it might hurt but see here what this brother of yours has done "

" Already hyung ? I thought you would take some more time , but don't worry I have something to show too " Replied Yoongi with the same tone .

Jin and the others exchanged puzzled glances between Minho and Yoongi not understanding what was happening . That was until Minho came forward and showed a clip to Jin on his phone. It was the clip from the same day when Yoongi had gone to meet Mr Choi , but the things happening in the video were quite the opposite of what Yoongi had told Jin about . Jin could clearly see Mr Choi telling Yoongi something like what he was supposed to do and Yoongi agreeing to it as if they knew each other all along .

Jin didn't want to believe what Minho wanted him to , his brother couldn't do that . His yoonie couldn't . " Is it true ... Yoongi ?" Whispered Jin , his voice void of emotions , Yoongi didn't like how his hyung was using his full name but one day or the other the truth had to come out . Taking a step forward, he pleaded softly, "Do you trust me, hyung?" Jin's hesitant nod was disrupted by Minho, " Jin don't listen to him , he has already - " " Let him speak too Minho " Cut off Jin in between . For some reason, his heart was telling him to not listen to Minho , and he chose to heed that inner voice.

Yoongi started " Hyung ... I have a lot to say . But pl-please don't judge any of it before listening to the whole thing ... I promise I will clear out everything ... Just be-believe me pl-please ... " Yoongi was a lot insecure right now , he knew he was right but the feeling that Jin would believe him over Minho was eating and scaring him out but seeing the assuring nod from Jin and seeing how he sushed down Minho too , he gained a little bit of confidence and again started speaking " Me getting adopted by ap... I mean Mr Kim wasn't a co-incidence. Neither did Choi abandon me . I was intentionally sent there , so that I would get adopted here and be with you . " Yoongi took a deep breathe , though he knew everything but still he couldn't shake off the feeling of getting separated from his parents at the mere age of two to protect Jin . Jin was confused , he had a lot of questions just by a single revelation Yoongi did , but keeping in mind what Yoongi had requested earlier he kept quite . " It wasn't just Mr Kim , that you were supposed to be protected from . I-it was your own twin too . H-he ... h-he wanted t-to ki-kill you too . " Minho stepped in , in defense, and spoke " Your secret is out , doesn't mean you will blame it on me . Such a manipulator you are Yoongi ah " Tsked Minho in nervousness while Jin was having a dilemma he didn't know whom to believe . It wasn't possible right ? Minho had been saving him for years now from their father and Mr Choi . Yoongi composed himself and continued " Hyung , appa already knew what Mr Kim was planning against you being his best friend . He wanted t-to kill you that day only when your eomma gave you her kidney ... That is why appa se-sent me here ... He acted like he was with Mr Kim so that he could protect you . But then o-one day eomma got to know what Mr Kim was planning , and that's why they both fought but she didn't know that he had involved Minho hyung too in the plan , by then ... You all were told that Mr Kim and Eomma fought because of appa and then in an accident they died . But y-you know hyung it was these two who had planned that accident to kill both you and eomma . How could you ki-kill your won mother ... huh ?" Shouted Yoongi , holding onto the collar of Minho as he still tried his best to defend himself . While others especially Jin stood there frozen , were they deceived their whole life ? Who was telling the truth ? Minho or Yoongi . Minho looked horrified. "You're making this up! Jin, don't listen to him!" Jin's heart raced as he tried to process everything. Memories of the good times with Minho contrasted with the cold, unfamiliar moments when he felt a sinister presence. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his racing heart. He didn't know whom to believe as he spoke " Do any of you have any proof ? " Questioned Jin, the silence from Minho was enough to make his assumptions true as Yoongi continued " I do hyung ! Appa is coming here with them" Jin nodded as he looked at Minho with betrayal , but still, he didn't want it to be true . It couldn't be ! His Hyung would never do something like this to him . " You remember when he had called you somewhere and seeing his text you had fainted ? " Jin nodded as Yoongi soke further " That time too he was trying to kill you , but I managed to send my few men there at the time and he couldn't . All he wanted was a chance with you alone and he would have killed you . I know what all I did wasn't justified but that was to keep you away from him and continue making him believe that appa wanted to kill you as well . All those times were just to keep you away from him hyung . Do you remember when you were kidnaped? At that time too he had all plans to kill you along with Mr kim and appa , but he didn't know appa was on your side . But luckily Kai hyung and Sehun came too along with him and he had to continue acting being on your side . I agree the way I reacted to Jackson's situation was very bad of me , and that was out of pure anger and not from the intention to keep you safe . But hy-hyung you know what he d-did with my jackie ?? He knew about Minho's truth as he worked for Appa and that's why he ki-killed him ... He ki-killed my jackie ... I know what he did was wrong but h-he didn't deserve death for it ... He didn't .. " Broke down Yoongi , Minho was sweating profusely now . He never expected he would get trapped in his own game and his truth would come out like this . Yoongi didn't give any of them any chance to react as he again started speaking " Hyung you might be like , if appa was on your side then why did he hurt you so much ... Believe me I-I never agreed to that , I didn't expect you to g-go to him yourself . But if he hadn't captured you , you would have definitely gone to Minho ... And we couldn't afford that ... I know what he did was still too extreme , but that was the only way to convince Minho and keep you away from him . Appa wouldn't have killed you , he knew if you were injured then there won't be any chance of you being alone with Minho and all of that just happened in the flow . You ask it from Namjoon or Kai hyung ... Since the day you were discharged , how many times he tried to take you somewhere alone ... Thanfullly the jealous ass of Namjoon didn't let him ... Or w-we would ha-have lost you hy-hyung ... I am s-so sorry hy-hyung "

It was true , that Minho had made countless efforts to be alone with Jin but somehow he never managed to .

Jin didn't have much to say as he looked up , his eyes completely red, and asked " Then why did he kill Mr Kim ?"

How is it ? Did you all expect it though ? I remember replying to an old comment a few days back . The comment was something like Is X a bad character here . And I was like do you still think so ? Welp wow you were right . Ha ha !

80 votes for next chapter , and tons of comments okay ?