28

25 votes for the next chapter and vote on the last chapter too .

Yoongi was alerted by the sounds of foot steps , who must it be walking past midnight ?

Yoongi : Who is there ?

Tae hyung POV

After what jung kook said to me I could not help but feel guilty and blame my self for hurting my brother so much . Am I too late to be forgiven now ? But I will do everything to get my bunny back . I just need some alone time , away from others to think about it .

I will just go to my friend's lake house for a few days .

When I was sure everyone was asleep I started working to execute my plan , I just packed 4 pairs of clothes and my chargers and powerbanks , and most importantly my car keys and slowly sneaked out . I was proud of myself that I could come out without making any noises but when I was going to the garage , I heard someone ask " Who is there ?" , shit shit I am doomed he definitely sounds like Yoongi hyung but why is this sleepy cat awake at this time . But wait why does he sounds as if he just cried . Arghh I don't have time to think about this right now . But then again his voice boomed asking who it is and I could hear his foot steps coming closer to me and within a minute he was in front of me .

Yoongi : Tae hyung ah what are you doing at this time ? Are you sneaking out ? he asked me in a very scary voice and if i say very that really means a lot scary .

I shooked my head but thank god I was able to cook a not so lame excuse " No hyung , I got an emergency call for a meeting and I need to be there . You all were probably asleep so I didn't tell you but I messaged about it in the group . " thank god I was able to type a short message with a lot of typose just before he came .

Yoongi : Oh okay , but take care . It's still night and keep messaging us after every 2 hours about your whereabouts .

Yoongi hyung spoke and I nodded then after bidding him a good bye and giving him a small hug I left for the lake house of my friend . I was not planning to message them about every 2 hours as it will just distract me from my thoughts but it will just worry them more so I will try to .

After 6 hours of drive I reached the place and it was morning already . I swear I had never seen such a calm , beautiful place in my life before . It will be the perfect place to think about how to rectify my mistakes . Thinking this I jumped on the bed and slept at instance because I was tired af after driving so much , long forgetting that I should have messaged them for at least 4 times by now .

tae hyung pov end , Morning time at the Kim's Mansion

It was jin's routine now to carry his koala baby to bathroom every day which he gladly did but today he forgot and so the latter was grumpy

Hoseok : Did namjoon and yoongi hyung swapped roles today ? Why is he so grumpy in the morning .

Jin : Urghh , I forgot to pick him up from bed today and he kept waiting for almost an hour and then he heard another huff from namjoon who was still sulking . Yahh baby , I 'm sorry . I will cook your favorite dinner today now stop sulking and come eat .

Namjoon looked at him with puffed cheeks and spoke " Fine , i am forgiving you only this once because you are my hyung and I love you and please bake cake too "

Jin : My baby hyung loves you too and don't worry I will bake cake too but guys where is tae hyung . he asked finally noticing that it was just 6 of them in the dining room .

Yoongi : Hyung he said he had some important meeting , so he left in midnight only . he messaged in the group too .

Jin : Oh may be because I have not checked my phone yet , but I don't remember any meeting coming up recently .

Yoongi : He said it's emergency and he just got the call . Maybe not pre planned . jin shrugged and they all started eating their breakfast .

They were done with their break fast when door bell rang , namjoon went to open the door and received a letter . He couldn't exactly figure what it was as it was in a white envelope . To : Kim Seokjin , was written on the front of the envelope .

Namjoon : Hyung , there is a letter for you . he shouted from the living room only and three voces cam back . " Which hyung are you talking about "

He scratched his neck embarrassingly and again shouted " Jinnie hyung , it's for you " .

Jin : Can you please check what is it . I am cleaning up the kitchen . and namjoon replied , I mean shouted back with " Okay hyung " .

He opened the envelope and read it but was sure it was not something he should show Jin . He went to yoongi and j hope who were coming downstairs and showed them the letter . They had the same reaction as namjoon and yoongi spoke " I don't think we should show this to jin hyung , tear the paper and throw it away . "

" What you shouldn't show me ? "

What do you think is in the envelope ?