56

After the dinner , jungkook didn't need to be reminded and he was already in Jin's room waiting patiently plus obediently for him .
Jin came after the usual time he requires to clean up the kitchen and looked at his sad bunny who was sitting with his ears along with his face plopped down .

Jin : Did you really get this cut while saving someone or you are again lying .
Jungkook didn't understand why his hyung said ' again lying ' but still replied to the question asked.

Jungkook : Hyung why will I lie to you I really got it while saving a girl .

Jin : Hmm fine , show me your hand .
However this time Jungkook shook his head , he neither liked how his hyung was being so distant and cold with him nor the burning pain that would come soon . Jin raised his eyebrow at the queer of the younger .
Jungkook : It will burn hyungieeeee . He tried and acted all cute to melt his hyung , but jin probably had more things planned to do .

Jin : Of course it will , now give me your hand .
When jungkook still shook his head not liking the way his hyung was being even a bit while jin continued .

Jin : Fine , hold my hand and be quite .
Jungkook nodded , holding on to Jin's hand while he treated his cut . It wasn't that deep but pretty big and so bleed a lot .

Jin : And done , you can go to your room now . Night !
He didn't even shared a glance to jungkook who still sat with plopped ears .

Jungkook : Hyung . Jin hummed in response . Please don't be like this .

Jin finally turned to jungkook sparing the first glance in a while . "Don't be like what jungkook?"

Jungkook pouted at that but still spoke" Hyung you know what I am saying , please don't be so distant with me I don't like it at all ."

Jin : Just answer me one thing honestly jungkook , why did you locked that girl in the room .

Jungkook : Hyung I swear that it was just a dare which I did I neither knew about her phobia nor about some people being in the room already .

Jin : ohh is it ? Then why didn't you open it afterwards ?
Jungkook : I forgot hyung , I really did and I regret every piece of it from my heart.

Jin : You are a grown man now I see, that you won't tell the truth to your hyung . Fine then you are free to do whatever you want , you clearly don't need me in your life .

Jungkook panicked at the words he kinda still didn't understand where this was going . " Hyung what do you mean and what are you even saying , I of course need you more than you can imagine please don't be like this , it's really hurting now " he voiced out crying and sobbing in between .

Jin with great difficulty controlled his urge to just hug his crying bunny and shush him down but the convo was inveitable too .

Jin : Was she just your classmate and nothing more jungkook ah ?

Now the bulb in jungkook's mind lit up and he understood what his hyung was talking about .

Jungkook : Hyu-hyung I-I

Jin : I what jungkook ? You didn't tell me about it when I asked you . Is she just your classmate and not the girl whom you proposed but got rejected and that's why your friends gave you that " dare " ?
Just because she said no to you and expressed her stand you did this to her ?
I am ashamed of you jungkook .

Jungkook : Hyu-Hyung I am really sorry b-but I sw-swear I didn't lock h-her because she rejected m-me it was a-all because o-of a dare .

Jin : You lost your chance jungkook , I didn't expect this from you . He definitely sounded disappointed .

Jungkook : Hyung okay i get it I did wrong b-but please ti-till then don't ig-ignore me like this . I a-am getting punished for wh-what i did but till th-then no more ignoring pl-please , pl-please hy-hyung .

The heart breaking plea finally broke the facade Jin was holding with so much difficulty from the start engulfing the crying boy in his arms jin started to soothe him and calm him down .
Jin slowly picked jungkook up and settled with him on the bed .
Jin : Sh hh baby no more ignoring , okay ? Promise , but you need to stop crying first or else
Jungkook interrupted him in mid way chanting a mantra of ' no's '
Seeing the adorable act , jin coed so loud that someone from the living room could hear it too .

Jin : My cute baby you look like a red tomato you know but super adorable .
Jungkook giggled at it finally getting the warmth of his hyung back . Jungkook layed down on the bed and pulled jin too along with him , but Jin still not letting him big spoon .

They both layed in silence for few minutes with jin's head dropped on jungkook's shoulder when jungkook broke the comforting silence .

Jungkook : Hyung you will still send me to the hostel ?
Jin hummed in response again and spoke" I would have rethought about if you would have told me about the girl at first time only when I asked you but you didn't so yes you are going "
Jungkook whined at that but was shut up with stern voice of Jin
Jin : Jungkook you do know what you did , I still don't know where I lacked to teach you manners . No more discussion about this now . His voice back to the chilly cold one like before which undoubtedly wasn't appreciated by Jungkook and he was quick to shut up before muttering a fine in an annoyed tone .

They both were again left in a peaceful and comforting silence which this time was broken Jin .

Jin : I didn't like how that lady slapped you .
Jungkook : I know hyung .
Jin : You know ? He asked in amusement while jungkook nodded his head on jin's chest .
Jin : How ? Jungkook turned to him, now face to face.
Jungkook : Because I know my hyung would never like something which would hurt his brother . He spoke while giggling along with stretching his hyung's soft cheeks by his hands .
Jin admired the happy face of his brother and kissed his whole face with adoration .

The next two weeks were pure bliss for jungkook . He was spoiled in all possible ways before and after his job for the 2 weeks before he had to leave for the hostel. His hyungs made sure to make the 2 weeks memorable for their baby before he suffers the hardships of the hostel , all by himself without his hyung . Which surely would play an important role in molding his personality .
( Not true , as per psychology, personality is gentical and both IQ and personality can't be ganged until smtg really traumatic happens . And yeah don't ask me who takes psychology with pcm )

Each day he would wake up to someone carrying him to bathroom then someone feeding him in the living room while he would rest on their lap or someone massaging his sour muscles after a long day at work .
Before leaving jungkook just took one promise from them, that they would video call him everyday and they have to pick the call no matter what they are doing or what time is it of the day .

How is it ?

This might have a lot of typos cuz first I typed this while traveling second from mobile and i literally have no practice of typing from mobile .
Will edit later ig .