7

Umm just curious , isn't the story line good ? I mean I am getting the views but barely any votes or comments ? It is nearly 1k but not even 60 votes .

So if there is some problem in the story please tell . I will surely improve and work on it .

Taehyung : HE HAS WHAT ?

Jung kook : Hyung has fe-fever . But he is fine n-now .

Taehyung : Fine ? Goshh jung kook you should have told anyone of us about it or at least call a doctor . Be serious for god damn ONE TIME . He started shouting at the end while jung kook was looking at him with his teary doe eyes , knowing damn well he is again getting scolded for something he didn't do .

Jung kook : Hyung I called you all but you did not pick up so I helped him , I am also a medical student .

Taehyung : Jung kook I also know how great of a medical student you are , that you barely passed in bio in the last test . And you can not even take care of yourself , how will you take care of hyung .

Jung kook : HYung I was s-sick th-that day , that is why I could not attempt the paper properly .

Tae hyung : Stop giving me - oww hyung leave me please .

Yoongi : Is this a way to talk to your brother ?

Jung kook who was at the edge of breaking down excused himself and with a heavy heart headed to his room .

Yoongi : What happened tae hyung ah ? This isn't like you . only if he knew the reality . Why had you scolded him ? He took care of me very well , in fact he even cooked for all of us today . And you are not supposed to say him that he will not become a good doctor young man , got it ?

Tae hyung just nodded in a tiny scared from his hyung . No matter how strict and cold he is for his bunny but in front of his hyungs he is just a scardey cat .

Jin : Now go and make it up to him , you did the same thing last week as well . I want everything normal by dinner , gotcha ?

Taehyung again nodded but seeing the face of his hyung , he immediately gave a verbal answer and immediately left to his room to freshen up .

He took a short shower and then rushed to the kitchen to make banana milk for his bunny . He could just use the tetra packs that were kept in the fridge but he wanted to make it more special for his bunny . Sure he is cold and strict with the latter but doesn't means he does not love him . He does , a lot in fact. But has his own reasons for his behavior which are pretty justified as per him .

After he was done making the banana milk , he poured the liquid in a bunny cup , which he knows is fav of his baby . Not forgetting to bring some cookies along .

He softly knocked on his door and shortly heard a faint and sweet come in , but he could definitely tell by the voice that the bunny-like human was crying .

Tae hyung : Oh my , is the strong bunny crying ? What happened to him ? Who has the audacity to hurt this cute baby ?

All the while jung kook looked at him with a confused face , lips into a small pout while nose all red because of crying . Just too adorable .

Tae Hyung : Oh now I know who did this dreadful task , the bunny's elder brother right ? What do you want me to ? Kick him ? or make him do push - ups? While flaunting his fake wand as if he just emerged from harry potter .

Jung kook cutely replied " No no don't hurt my hyungie . I love him a lot . "

Tae hyung : How mean of your hyung , he has such an adorable baby and yet has the audacity to scold the bunny ? Oh my oh my .

Jungkook scrunched up his nose cutely and blabbered " Yeahh don't speak about my hyugniee like that , I know he loves me a lot . "

Tae hyung : Aww my baby , hyung is so sorry . Hyung should have listened to you but directly scolded you and that two twice .

Jung kook : It is okay hyung it happens some time , but please don't do it again . I feel so so so sad . He spreaded his arms as much as he could to give more effect .

Tae hyung : Promise I will try not to be a meanie , okay ?

Jung kook : Try ?

Tae hyung : Yeahh try , i can not change it so fast . Just like u can't change your habit of drinking banana milk . Oh by that I remember I made banana milk for you , wanna try ?

Jung kook : Of course hyung . And you made it yourself ? And tae hyung nodded showing his boxy smile . Within a minute jung kook finished the banana milk and a small white mustache got formed above his lips . Tae hyung was quick to wipe it off from his shirt's hem and give a quick peck on his crown . By now he was comfortably set on taehyung's lap . After finishing the milk he looked up with his puppy eyes and asked him " Hyung cuddles ? Plwease " his eyes looked so hopeful , as it has been years since he last cuddled with tae hyung . Almost all of their interaction except for scolding halted after their parent's death . Tae hyung didn't have a heart to deny such an adorable baby and nodded his head enthusiastically to match the younger's level of excitement .

Upon getting the affirmation , jung kook started jumping as he could finally cuddle his hyung . Within a blink of eye , he got off his hyung and laid down on the bed making space for the elder and patted the space asking for him to lay as well . He was quick to comply and immediately laid down , pulling the younger in his embrace and little spooning him .

Very soon , the two maknaes were asleep in each other's arm , while hosoek who came into the room after an hour to check up on the situation was now clicking pics from all angles possible .

It was definitely a rare sight , namjoon who came after hearing his hyung's squealing also joined him and soon all the brothers were in the room all giggly which definitely broke the sleep of the two youngest .

Jung kook : AIshh hyungs , u all are louder than me and then you say that I am the one who makes the most chaos .

Jin : Whatever now you both freshen up and then come downstairs for dinner , meanwhile you Mr yoongi come to my room . He left after speaking the words while pointing a finger towards the younger .

Yoongi knew why he was being called and immediately turned to the younger for help , i know sounds ironic but that's what happened .