10

Yoongi : Hmm , good . Now lock the door .

Jimin : Huh , why hyung ?

Yoongi : You don't want someone to come in the room while you are getting punished , do you ?

Jimin : Hyung punishment , but why ? didn't you it is okay .

Yoongi : I never said you won't get punished , I just gave you extra time to finish your work . Now tell me what you did wrong ?

Jimin : I couldn't present the file on time because of my carelessness .

Yoongi : Good that you know why you are being punished , now off with your lowers and bend over the table . he said with a shrug while getting rid of his watch and the not so heavy leather belt .

Jimin : Hyung please I am sorry , no punishment please . I promise I will take care of it next time .

Yoongi : Don't make it difficult for you jimin , I will make it quick . NOW FAST . he shouted the last words and Jimin immediately obeyed . Good you are getting 10 from the belt . Jimin's heart came out just by hearing this , he was never punished with a belt before and it definitely sounded painful .

Seeing how jimin was tensed up , yoongi rubbed his back soothingly drawing circles . He of course was not planning to hurt his brother , they punish them so that they can rectify their mistakes and not to hurt them . " Yahhh easy I ain't killing you , why are you so tensed ? Now relax I am starting "

Spank

Spank

Spank

Spank

Spank

Spank

Yoongi : Count last three

Arghh o-one hyung .

Ahhh tw-two

th-three .

Yoongi : My brave baby it's all done . Come to hyung .

Yoongi gently picked him up in his arms and scooped him like a new born , jimin wasn't crying just some soft sniffings . When even the sniffings ended he placed jimin on his lap and opened the drawer to pull out the ointment . But at the same moment , his phone rang and it was his secretary .

Secretary : Sir the meeting started , everyone is waiting for you and jimin sir .

Yoongi : I am coming . and with that , he ended the call and turned to jimin . Minnie I will apply it later okay , we need to go for the meeting . Hurry , wear your clothes .

In the meeting , jimin had plogised everyone for the inconvenience and promised that he would submit the file by tomorrow . The staff was kind enough to forgive the first mistake of one of their most hard-working employee . Yoongi could see him wincing silently even at the slightest moment and felt a little bad for his baby but again it was because of his own deeds . After the meeting ended jimin straight away went to his cabin to complete the file , forgetting to apply the medicine and even Yoongi got busy and forgot about the pain he had to aid .

Almost 2 hours now , since Jimin was working with his bruised ass . When Yoongi came in slamming his cabin's door making him flinch really bad . Without letting him react yoongi hugged Jimin tightly and kept saying sorry as if he was chanting some mantra .