15

The same target 15 votes for next chapter , and thanks for all the comments !

And a little self promo i guess ? I started a new book 7 days , it is namjoon centric and a short one .

When jungkook was not listening to Jin , Jin pulled him and then by himself removed his hoodie . But was shocked to see his back littered with different types of bruises . Some looked like whip marks , some burn marks , and even cut marks as if someone sliced his skin like an apple . But the shocking thing was there wasn't even a single drop of blood on any of the wounds but they could see something like small white crystals . Jin knew what it was and a terrified scream escaped his mouth seeing his brother in this state .

He immediately pulled him up and settled him on his lap while tears streamed down from his as well as the other's face . Jimin came forward and asked

Jimin : Hyu-hyung is it s..salt ? he said referring to the white crystal-like thing his voice started cracking but Jin knew what he was saying and even though he did not want this to be true but it was . So he nodded and just after that jimin was all over jung kook peppering his face with kisses .

All this while jungkook was quiet which worried Jin and he asked everyone to get away and make space for him . They all followed the order immediately and scooped back . Taehyung was back with his medical bag to aid his brother . He was raging from inside that who did this to his brother and so cruelly that even sprinkled salt on it later , the pain younger would have felt was beyond his imagination .

Jin : Baby , look at hyung . he slowly cupped his face while jung kook looked up with teary eyes only to meet with teary eyes of his hyung . Now tell me who did this , are you getting bullied in college ? Jungkook just shook his head in denial .

Then who did this was the thing they all thought .

Yoongi then sat where Jin was sitting with Jungkook on his lap and holding his hands softly asked him " Baby then who did this ? Just tell us his name and he will never bother you again .

Jung kook : Y...you kn...know h...him hyung . He was just able to stutter this out when he again started crying remembering all the painful memories .

Jin : Shh baby no need to cry , hyungs are here . Tell us who did this to you .

Jung kook : Hy..hyung h....he burn , hyu...hyungieee wh...whip

He was close to a panic attack and both the doctors of the house could sense it .

Jin : It is okay bunny , no need to discuss . Focus on my breathing baby . Breathe in , breathe out . Good keep following . You are all good , hyungs got you .

After 10 minutes of consoling , he was able to calm down still in his hyung's arms. good that they were able to control the panic attack before it got triggered as it could have serious side effects keeping in mind his current situation .

When he seemed normal , Jin motioned him to lie on the couch and jung kook knew what was coming .

Jung kook : No hyung it wi-will burn a l-lot . Pl-please no .

Jin : Shh baby it is necessary , or else it will get infected . Can you do this for hyung , please bunny ? He tried to coax him by blackmailing and it worked , jung kook nodded his head in approval .

Jung kook : But hyung

Jin : Nae ?

Jung kook : Can we do it the bed , it is uncomfortable on the couch .

Jin : Okiee baby . Joonie carry my muscle baby to the room please .

Jungkook giggled hearing the nickname , something his hyungs were missing . They all knew how hard the bunny was trying to get muscles and it was working too .

Joonie himself being the muscle monster easily carried jung kook to the room , making sure he does not touch his back . ON reaching the room he made him lay on the bed on his stomach and kept his head on his lap , caressing his hair softly .

Jung Kook : Hyung , continue doing it please . he said liking the soft touch .

Namjoon : Aigoo my baby , okay I will do it . Now let jin hyung and tae hyung do their work , hmm .

It was only taehyung who was treating him as 2 people were not required to treat him and jin was blowing on the places tae hyung was working so that it does not burn , the salt that the bastard put had already given enough pain to their baby , even taehyung was very careful and gentle that it took more than 30 minutes to treat him .

Jung kook : Hy-hyung slowly pl-please . It hu-hurts aahhh .

Namjoon : shh baby you are strong right , here hug hyungie . It will be over soon . he kept caressing his hair .

Yoongi : And you two doctors , do it properly my baby should not feel more pain , got it ? He spoke in a fake stern tone and jung kook turned his head just to show his tongue to the doctors treating him .

Tae hyung : Aww really bunny , you will tease me ? Should I press the cotton hardly ?

Jung Kook : No no hyungie ,it will burn . Kookie sorry .

And like this by distracting their bunny , they completed treating all the wounds . Just then Yoongi got a call , it was unknown number but kept ringing , so with frustration he picked it up .

It better be important , he thought .

On the Call

?? : Hey gum , remember me ?

Yoongi knew the nickname as well as the voice very well and in an instant his eyes were teary but he composed himself and shouted in an angry tone

Yoongi : What do you want now ?

?? : Aww , I feel hurt you did not ask me how I am or about my where about but anyways , I hope that you would have got to know about your brother's condition by now . he chuckled darkly on the other side of the phone And without letting Yoongi speak , he hung up . Yoongi returned back to the room and looked at Yoongi with hurt eyes , he was practically shaking in fear or anger ? and said " It was h-him hyung "

Do you think the bunny deserved it ?

And this still does not explain why he was bunking the classes , lying and as well as stealing .

And who is this person ?