31

Guys what happened , 15 votes really ? 25 votes on this and vote on last chapter too .Votes should increase not decrease (≧﹏ ≦) ~~>_<~~

" Come to the room at 2 " was all the text said and Jin was already in hysterics gasping for air . Yoongi didn't know what to do so he started shouting for tae hyung .

Yoongi : TAE HYUGah come fast . Something is happening to hyung . the then diverted his attention to jin and kept rubbing his back .

Jin : I do....don't wa...wanna go . I..it hu...hurts pl...please I-I so...sorry and then he fainted in yoongi's arms . Tae Hyung who was still showiering came down just with a towel around his waist and started crying too seeing the condition of his hyung .

Tae hyung : Hy...ung hy..yung open yo..your ey..eyes wh...what happened to y..you ? Hy..hyung pl...please .he kept shaking jin in a hope that he will wake up , tears were just flowing like a waterfall and he was just panicking and to add more fuel the guilt of lying to him earlier was eating him out more .

Namjoon : Tae hyung ah stop crying you are the only doctor right now . Calm down please .

he spoke sotthingly so as to at least the other doctor of the house doesn't faint too . Tae hyung composed himself knowing he just could not cry right now .

Tae hyung : Yoongi hyung can you please tell me what exactly happened with hyung ?

Yoongi : I don't know much , we were just sitting here waiting for you all when he got a text or something and seeing that he started crying . Like i don't know how to say it was like he could not breathe properly and he kept mumbling something like i don't wanna go and that it hurts . Sorry I couldn't understand exactly what it was . he too had teary eyes by now .

Tae hyung : It's okay hyung , you check what the notification was on his phone and namjoon hyung please bring him to the room .

Tae hyug left to bring his medical bag and also get some shorts while namjoon bought jin to the room where jung kook was sleeping as it was the nearest one right now .

Tae hyung : He probably had a panic attack , I will attach an IV . There is nothing more than wait that we can do ( I have literally zero knowledge about what to do in a panic attack so please don't mind ) .

Hearing all the noises jung kook started squirming in his sleep and woke up . At first he was confused as to why there were so many people in the room but then he looked sidewards and saw his jin hyung lying there looking all pale while tae hyung was ready to insert a IV in his hands .

Jung Kook : YAHH what are you doing to my hyung . he shouted which startled tae hyung and he dropped the IV .

Yoongi : Why are you shouting jung kook and he is only attaching an IV .

Jung Kook : But why my jinnie hyung is perfectly fine . he said hugging the older from side being all possessive and protective for him while tae hyung and others stood with a done face .

Hoseok : Kookie we know your brain does not function for at least half an hour after you wake up but right now hyung is really ill . He had a panic attack .

Jung Kook : HE HAD WHAT ? Why didn't anyone wake me up . he again shouted and everyone could swear that their ears might bleed soon

Jimin : Stop shouting jung kook , we just bought him to the room and you woke up now stop shouting and let tae hyung do his work and goshh stop hugging hyung he needs to get IV .

Jung Kook : Hyungiee can do whatever he want but I won't stop hugging him .

Knowing how stubborn the younger could be , tae hyung attached the IV like that only . It was over 2 hours now and Jin was still not awake . Yoongi was in the kitchen to make soup for the older .

They could not see what the notification was about as his phone had lock and no one knew about the password .

Jung Kook : Hyung try my birthday I am sure it would be that only after all hyung loves me the most .

Jimin : No he does not he loves yoongi hyung the most . he spoke again feeling jealous .

Yoongi : Shut up you both and stop bickering I tried everyone's birthdate and it is none of it , I wonder what is the password . he didn't show it but he was jealous as he thought his hyung's password would be something related to him only .

Among the chaos Jin finally woke up and the first thing he did was ask the time .

Jin : Wh..what time is i..it ? he asked in a husky voice as his throat was dry like thar desert .

Hoseok : Oh hyung you woke up how are you feeling now ? Ignoring hoseok's question Jin again asked in a fear - lidded voice " Wh..what time i..is it "?

Yoongi : Hyung it is 2:30 and here have this soup first . He told him while forwarding the soup bowl . But hearing the time he again started panicking and hurriedly got up from the bed only to fall again . Thankfully jung kook was quick to catch him .

Jung Kook : Hyung easy why are you in so hurry . he spoke with a firm grip on Jin .

Jin : No no pl..please leave me . H..he wi..will be an..angry . he kept thrashing in the younger's arms .

Yoongi : HYUNG QUITE NOW ! Who will be angry and first have this soup . You fainted , do you have any idea how worried we were . Hearing him shout jin became scared and slowly nodded and started having the soup . Yoongi seemed to notice it and immediately apologised " Hyung sorry I didn't mean to shout , but you are weak and you really need to eat something . You didn't even have breakfast and by what time you had to reach there ? jin looked up and showed 2 fingers and then again started drinking the soup yoongi nodded and spoke So means you are already late now even if you go now you won't reach on time so why not have something and then go , right ?" he asked softly and jin nodded showing him the empty bowl of soup .

Jin : Can I go now ? he asked still in a low voice . yoongi cupped his face and slowly made him look towards him .

Yoongi : Hyung you can , you don't need permission from us . And I am really sorry for shouting . Please forgive your kitty . Jin chuckled lowly at his cute actions and spoke " It's fine baby , I will go now . Where's my phone ? namjoon handed him his phone and then he left to god knows where .

Tae Hyung : Hyung where do you think he went ?

Yoongi : I have no idea tae but he looked pretty scared to go there .

Jung Kook : Should we follow him then ? he spoke excitedly but got a hit instead on his coconut head .

Jimin : Dumbo if hyung got to know about it then he will kill us .

Yoongi : Okay enough we will discuss it once he comes back and tae to my room .

He left saying this and tae hyung mumbled " I thought he forgot about it " while the rest laughed at him and jung kook looked with a confused face .

By the time Jin reached there it was past 3 . With shaky hands , he opened the door and the thing he saw there made his fear level rise to it's peak .

Comment what you think about it and I will be out of station for 2-3 days . I have some drafts but I will post them only once the target is done .

And guys report this account - namjoonwifey28 the person has copied my whole story word to word