8

We have over 1k views now , thanks a lot guysss !! nd even the rankings are great . Thankyou thankyou .

Love ya !!

Jin : You all come downstairs for dinner and you Mr yoongi come to my room right now .

Yoongi was very well known of the reason , why he was being called to his hyung's room and definitely did not like it even a bit , after all who likes being punished ? No one . He looked at the youngest with hopeful eyes , minding the promise latter did while feeding him the medicines .

Jung kook : Jin hyung actually , please don't punish hyung . He himself was shocked at how he spoke without stammering . Opposing jin hyung is no joke .

Jin turned back to face the younger with his hands on his hips and a stern look lingering on his face and asked "And why so ? Enlighten me please . "

Jung kook : Hyung you see , umm actually that . I mean hyung he

Jin : You wanna say something or not ? If not then go freshen up don't pass time .

Yoongi jumped in for his own survival and told his hyung about the deal with the younger .

Yoongi : Hyung he means to say that he promised me that if I take the medicines and food without any tantrum he will convenience u to , he paused and then said Yahh you brats why are you all standing here , leave everyone except for jungkook and then resumed . Yes hyung he said he will convenience you to not punish me .

Jung kook : Yes hyung , suga hyung did not trouble me at all . He was really good and co operative .

Jin : Oh wowww , of course , Yoongi you shouldn't get punished then , you were so nice and cooperative. After all I was the one working overnight and then got sick and then did a favour by not throwing any tantrums or creating any problems . RIGHT ?

Jung kook : Hyung please

Jin : You also wanna get punished ?

Jungkook just shook his head knowing he could definitely be punished as well , they all failed to notice the smile Jin was trynna hide , but their loss , Right ?

Jin : Then be quiet and Yoongi , in my room now .

When Yoongi still did not move from his place and remained still like a statute , Jin grabbed him by his ears and then dragged him toward his room ignoring the protest his two younger brothers made in process .

In the room

Yoongi : Hyung please I am sorry I won't repeat this , I promise I will never overwork . Pretty please .

Jin : As your brother , from past years I know you pretty well and I am sure you will repeat it again , i don't even remember the count of how many times I have punished you for the same reason .

Yoongi : I am so sorry hyung I promise I won't repeat it , what is my punishment ? he asked feeling genuinely guilty this time for troubling his hyung this much and agreed to take his punishment without adding any more trouble to his hyung's head .

Jin : Go and clean my room in 10 minutes .

Yoongi : Huh ? Clean your room ?

Jin :You don't want to ? Oh , it is okay don't worry I will spank you then .

Yoongi : No no hyung , I mean of course I will do it . Why do you need to give pain to your hand , right ?

He immediately started working on cleaning his hyung's already cleaned room , while Jin just chuckled seeing the cute kitty . When 10 minutes were over they both went to the dining room where everyone was already settled waiting for their hyungs . Soon after when dinner was done.

Jung kook : Oh goshhh hyung I forgot to do my assignment because I slept , Hoseok sir is gonna kill me tomorrow .

Tae hyung : Yah you , why didn't you do it earlier ?

Jung kook : Earlier ? You are asking me this ?Uff only if I had time . Ask this to your Hoseok hyung . He gave this assignment today only and then kept the deadline as tomorrow only . He should give at least 3 days .

Yoongi : Stop complaining and do it bunny , you don't wanna get punished in front of others right ?

Jung kook : But hyung how am I supposed to finish it in less than one day .

Yoongi : I am sure other students must also be doing it , now go and complete your assignment .

Jung kook : Fine I am going in the library to do it and taetae hyung , leave space for me I will sleep with you .

Saying this he left and taehyung thought " Was he asking me or ordering me ? Aish this bunny "

Yoongi : Jimin you also have to submit the file tomorrow right ? I hope you have finished dit .

Jimin : Don't worry hyung , I already did .

Yoongi : Good .

Then all of them went in their room to sleep and tae hyung of course after making space for the younger . After about 2 hours jung kook also came , completing his assignment . and they both slept cuddling together .

Next morning

Jungkook 's POV

I came to the library to pick up my bag as it was almost time to leave . I had set up my bag at night only but then I saw my assignment file on the table only . The heck !! I left the assignment file outside only . Thank god I saw it right now only or else I am sure Hoseokie hyung would have punished me for sure and it so embarrassing to get punished in front of the whole class , I am really lucky . I hurriedly kept more like stuffed the file in my bag and left for the university .

At university thankfully by the grace of Yoongi hyung , I was among the only 7 students who actually did their assignment and were in the safe zone . rest all were punished and had to run 10 rounds of the ground without any break and our college ground is huge like really huge and also kneel throughout the class . I swear to god if i would get this punishment , I would make all of my hyungs massage my legs everyday for at least a week .

Soon school was over and I was keeping my stuff in the locker when I saw the file .

What the heck ? How did this come here ? Didn't I already submit it .