6

It was exactly 8 days now , since jung kook was expecting even the smallest gesture of guilt from his hyung . It was like he was so desperate that he would go and ask him things like "Hyung don't you think you are forgetting something " or " Hyung will you cuddle with me please ? " . Others might call him desperate or attention - seeking, it was not that big deal . Our elders sometimes do scold us when it is not our fault , but it is usually a one-time thing for other's case . But for jung kook this has happened quite a lot of times already and everyone has a peak point but maybe the maknae is a little more patient , especially for his youngest hyung .

Today was the day of the foreign program at Jung kook's college but he was not a part of it so he had a day off and was at home , also taking care of his yoongi hyung who was at home because he worked throughout the night on some important paper and was now tired and sleeping .

Everyone left the home after bidding goodbye to the youngest even the second maknae and left for their respective , it was almost 12 when yoongi still did not wake up and jung kook decided to check on him once and make sure his hyung was all good . Upon arriving at his hyung's room door he could hear soft panting and whimpering voices so without knocking he entered the room .

He could see his hyung lying on the bed all curled up with a pillow between his hands and stomach . His hair were wet as if he just washed them however it was sweat that made his locks all wet and sticky . Jung kook took tiny steps towards him and tried shaking him off sleep . After trying for a few minutes when yoongi still did not wake up he tried to open his eyes , he did it in a funny way but immediately backed off when he felt heat radiating from his kitten Hyung .

Jung kook : HYUNG ! HYUNG ! , wake up . You have fever , please wake up hyung don't scare me like this .

His eyes were almost teary as he frankly tried calling and messaging his hyungs with his blurry eyes but all in vain as the call was sent to voicemail . He was also a medical student so thought to aid his hyung by himself . The first thing he did was sprinkle some water on his face, which brought back his consciousness. With a few groans , he woke up and held his head tightly .

Jung kook : Hyung you have high fever , can you please wait for me here for few minutes , awake . Please ?

Yoongi : Hmm , but be quick my head hurts a lot .

Jung kook : Don't worry hyung I will be quick and then I will massage your head also okay .

Within 15 minutes he was back with a bowl of soup , a bowl of cold water and a cloth and a few medicines . He immediately settled all of it on the nightstand and made yoongi sit up with the support of pillows behind his back .

Jung kook : Hyung open you mouth , you need to have something in your cute tummy before having the medicines .

However sick yoongi = stubborn yoongi . He shook his head and threw tantrums as to not put any medicine in his tummy .

Jung kook : Okay then I am sure jin hyung will give you injection to recover and also I am sure you will get spanked by him because you overworked . But if you listen to me I promise he won't spank you .

Hearing this yoongi's face immediately light up as he was also aware of the fact that after recovering follows a spanking and without any difficulty finished the soup from his brother's hand . After that he had his medicines while making funny faces and within a few minutes knocked off on the bed . All while jung kook kept changing the cloth on his hyung's head , sitting in a very uncomfortable position , yet no sign of any complaint .

Sure he is the baby of the family but he ain't immature or childish he knows when he has to be serious and can be very well whenever needed , all his hyungs know and realize it that how serious and mature their baby is , his goofy side is only reserved for them but maybe his taetae hyung does not see even the coherent .

Yoongi's fever was almost gone by the time it was afternoon . All thanks to the medicines and work of the younger . As the fever was going down , he was sweating a little more and definitely needed to be washed up . Jung kook wet a towel and brought it to the room . He unbuttoned his hyung's shirt and started wiping off the sweat . Along this yoongi woke up and carefully admired the cute serious face of his bunny .

Yoongi : Aww my bunny is all grown up . I am sure he will be the best doctor .

Jung kook : Yahh hyung you startled me , don't scare me like that . And are you fine now ?

Yoongi : Yes yes doctor kook I am fine , after all you are such an amazing doctor .

Jung kook : Aishh hyung , stop making me shy . I still ain't a doctor .

Yoongi : But when you will be , I know you will be the best . And now I would like you to go to chef mode as your hyung is hungry .

Jung kook : Just a min , i already made the lunch . I will just heat it up and bring it quickly .

They both had their lunch together in yoongi's room . By the time others had also returned from their work but seeing the house so quiet was a shock to them as their bunny alone is capable of creating havoc in the house . So the first thing they did was check living room and this his room . When they did not find him their as well they went to yoongi's room .

Jin who opened the door of yoongi's room without knocking of course was met by an adorable sight of jung kook feeding yoongi .

Jin : Aww , am I interrupting the moment ? Or I am missing something .

Jung kook : No hyung you ain't missing anything and when did you all came back ?

Jin : Just a few minutes ago and what happened to yoongi ?

Jung kook : Nothing he had fever but he is

But stopped by someone shouting " He has what ? "

I know this kinda sucks , sorry for that . I had to make it quickly because I was already late in uploading .