59

With overwhelming guilt , Jin drove back to his house . As expected many people did lose their jobs . The guilt unleashed as anger on those bodyguards who clearly failed to complete the task they were given .
When he finally got home , the exhaustion from the surgery , the fatigue from all the driving , the headache because of all the waiting in the sun was evident on his face which definitely didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung and Yoongi who were watching TV in the living room .

Taehyung : Hyung are you fine? You look so exhausted .
Jin : Don't worry I'm, just the surgery was exhausting .
Taehyung: Ohh okay should I order something for you? We were you know like waiting for you to cook so . He was nervous telling his hyung that they were waiting for him to come and cook while he clearly looked like he could faint any moment .
Jin gave out a hoarse chuckle at that and spoke " No need for that tae bear, give me 10 minutes I will cook for you all , hmm "
Yoongi : No hyung you need rest , you freshen up till then I will cook for you us .
Jin shook his head , he didn't wanna trouble his other brothers too and after a small convincing with Yoongi saying " Cooking brings me peace "
Which the latter couldn't deny he left to his room to have a quick shower and within less than 5 minutes he was in kitchen cooking for his brothers .
Yeah just his brothers and not him, his stomach was still filled up with guilt not leaving any space for him to feel hungry despite not eating for a whole day now .

Seeing Jin not eating Hoseok perked up with worry and asked him "Hyung why aren't you eating anything?" .
Jin smiled at the concern and worry but was it enough to make him feel the need of eating ? Nope !!
Jin : I had a heavy lunch seokie so I am still full . You all enjoy !

Hoseok and others convinced with the execuse didn't argue much and continued munching on the yummy food in front of them .
After the dinner , while Jin was washing up the dishes Yoongi was constantly glued to his phone with a super serious face .

Jin : Yoongi -ah is there something wrong ?
Yoongi just shook his head and said " No hyung, but I have something to tell you "
Jin hummed and finished his work joining yoongi on the dining table .

Jin : Hmm now tell what is it ?

Yoongi : Hyung you know about Jackson's mysterious death right ? I had appointed a detective to look after a few clues for any suspect and finally after so long he said that he have few suspects . Hyung you heard that? My Jackie will finally get justice hyungieeeee can you believe it .

Jin just felt worse knowing somehow he was the reason of the death of his brother's love . But seeing how happy Yoongi looked right now , he just lived in the present and joined him to celebrate the small step towards his own misery .

Jin : My baby , that's a really good thing . Doesn't matter what make sure Jackson gets justice ,okay ?
Well Yoongi ofc took it in a normal way but only Jin knew what he meant by that .
Jin : So when will he tell you the suspects ?
He asked cupping yoongi's smiling face in his own hands .
Yoongi : He will tell me by tomorrow morning - WAIT you are burning hyung .

Jin mentally faceplamed himself, how could he forget about his fever and touch yoongi .
Jin : It's nothing yoonie , maybe bcz i was in sun for too long today .

Yoongi : Hyung there is a difference between fever and temporary temp rise because of heat and I know the difference .
He huffed in annoyance , he never liked seeing any of his brothers sick especially his eldest hyung because the boy never took care of himself .

Yoongi : No execuses hyung ,follow me to the room . He surely knew how to make his hyung listen to him , when needed .

Jin followed yoongi like a cute kicked puppy , while yoongi arranged the cold water bowl and a pink hankey .
Yoongi : Lay down .
Jin didn't protest even a bit and listened to whatever his doesang cum hyung told him .
Yoongi : Close your eyes and try to sleep .
However this time he shook his head making Yoongi raise his brow in response .
Jin : Talk to me properly na . Why a coldie ?
Yoongi : And why should I ?
Jin : Umm because I am your hyung and sick too ?

Yoongi : Oh really you are sick ? But didn't you say it's because you were in sun for too long ?

Now jin gave out a nervous chukle , he was trapped amidst his own words and Yoongi was tricky enough to make him confess him the things by himself .
Jin : Yahh whatever I am your hyung and you don't get to talk to me like this , got it ? He tried to be super stern but to yoongi he appeared like a red tomato .

Yoongi : Ohh of course my majesty , I am sorry . Now if you would try to sleep it would be a great help .

Yoongi was sarcastic and Jin knew about it but still Jin looked at him with pleading eyes , which Was definitely understood by the younger .

Yoongi : Fine , still at least try to sleep . I will cuddle you after that .

Jin : Nope , talk to me I am bored .

They both were surely each other's biggest support , even without exchanging words they could understand the thinking process and psychology of the other . They knew when to be the pillar for the other and when to be the leaner for the other .
But for how long ????

Yoongi : Hmm so when are you planning to bring Jungkook back hyung ?

Jin didn't tell yoongi about the incident, not like he didn't wanna tell but because he was way more than exhausted to narrate something this big and then calm down the raging Yoongi .

Jin : Probably by this weekend, I miss him a lot .

Yoongi : Ohh okay , infact we all miss him a lot too and I am sure he is the same way too . I can't wait to see my baby brother .

After another 30 mins of talking while yoongi kept changing the stripes of cloth on his hyung's head they both slept .
The sleep peaceful enough to calm the despair in both of their hearts .

The next day rolled up pretty quickly . Yoongi didn't wanna wake his hyung up , who had a relaxed mask on his face . He looked too peaceful to be woken up .

While cooking he got the call he was anticipating a lot but the names the person spoke weren't definitely something he appreciated .

Yoongi : Are you out of your mind ? You are saying my hyung is in the top of your suspect list ? You know what , FUCK OFF ! I will hire another detective .

?? : No Hyung , even I feel the same .