75

" Do you even know the things for which you are supposed to apologise ? " Bitterly spoke Minho , not letting Yoongi speak he started telling the unknown . Everyone had gathered, including Namjoon, who rarely strayed from his hyung's side for even a second.

" You think you need to apologize for just not trusting him and abusing him right ? You think it's just that? You all are CLUELESS! Absolutely clueless about everything he's done for every single one of you till now and all while you just took him for granted " He started off with Just Yoongi , but it was clear Minho intended to confront everyone by now .

Minho hadn't even properly started yet and Yoongi was already in a puddle of tears , He knew his hyung had done a lot for him and everyone and he acknowledged all of that . He never meant to overlook that but it was all because of his anger that had led him down a path of cruelty towards his dear hyung.

Hoseok's face was an unreadable canvas, no one could exactly comprehend what he was thinking but it was surely something deep beneath his composed exterior. . Well Namjoon, he seemed distant, just sitting and surveying each face, absorbing their emotions, when his eyes stopped at Jimin , the culprit of everything . Jimin surely was guilty , he never hated his hyung . His intentions had been foolishly simple: to drive a wedge, however tiny, between Yoongi and Jin so that he could have Yoongi to himself , he never imagined his childishness could lead his hyung and all of them here . He wanted to confront everyone and say it was his fault and not his Yoongi's hyung but the scary look of Minho and Kai was what held him back for the past 1 week . His deepest secret, of handing the file to Mr. Choi, was something he believed no one else knew. But little did he realize that Minho and Kai were steps ahead. They had cornered and interrogated Mr. Choi in the shadows of their basement, slowly piecing together the truth.

Jungkook the youngest , was in a state of turmoil . Everything happened so swiftly that he could barely grasp them . It felt like just yesterday he was being sent off to the hostel, and then, in a fiery moment, he remembered confronting his hyung, blaming him, and saying all the hurtful words he could muster . How had things deteriorated so drastically then ? He couldn't differentiate whether was he feeling sorrowful or guilty and whether he was at fault or not But beneath it all, a bitter truth lingered: he couldn't shake off the feeling that he played a significant role in his hyung's state and he disregarded the person who meant the world to him .

"All he did was , care for you all and this is how you repayed him . Yoongi ah you know he could enjoy his life too , he could go out with his friends too instead of working numerous jobs , he could live for himself too but he didn't . Do you know why ? Because he didn't want you to stress about anything . Me , him , eomma, and Appa were in the same car when the accident happened which took eomma away from us . Both me and Jin knew it was a murder and not accident , I had asked him to come along with me and work under eomma's brother and find the culprit but you know what he said ? ' No hyung I can't leave all of them like this , Yoongi is still young. All the responsibility will fall on him , he still has a life to live and enjoy ' . He could have easily sold off some shares of the company so that you can complete your graduation but you know he didn't . He worked so many jobs after his own college so that when you finally take over as the CEO , you don't need to fight back for it's equities and you blamed him for destroying the same company ? Huffed out Minho while giving a painful , humorless chuckle . He wasn't done yet not at all , in fact, he barely started yet .

" You think it was him that killed Jackson right ? NO ! IT WASN'T HIM ! It was me , now come on you will beat me and hurt me too right ? "Yoongi shook his head with a pained expression. He had always known about the sacrifices his hyung made for him, but he had never fathomed they were to such an extreme extent. " He had begged me to not kill Jackson and just capture him because his Yoonie would be heartbroken but see how his Yoonie took out the frustration of his heartbreak and left him heartbroken instead . I get it he was your first love and meant a lot to you but really after all he did , Was he worth hurting your own blood like that ? Leave that you know why he and Kai broke up ?" Now it was Kai's turn to shed tears , he had been living in the dark all these years . He never knew why Jin had broken up with him neither Minho ever told him about that . " It was again because of you all , just once he went out on a date with Kai and didn't cook for you , you all blamed him . What did you say Taehyung-ah to him ' Hyung , you go out to enjoy every day and see here we are starving ' . TO ENJOY , HUH ? He was fucking working day and night so that you don't starve and just one day he spent on himself and you say this to him . You kn...know he blamed himself for days thinking h...he is neglecting you and i...is being selfish , he left the last happiness he had he...held to because of you all . He thought he was hurting Kai too . Wasn't he heartbroken too ? Wasn't Kai his first love too ? What wr...wrong did m...my baby d...do to you all ? TELL ME "

Minho's voice cracked a lot , he had seen both Jin and Kai suffering for each other while he could do nothing and now telling all those years of pain he and Kai had buried deep down wasn't easy at all . However , gaining his composure he again spoke " You know even while he was so close to dying , all he cared about was the file so that his brothers would know he was innocent . Just to gain your forgiveness he bore all that , when it wasn't even his fault . Jungkook just because he sent you to the hostel for three months you spoke all of that to him ? And even you all , you had decided upon sending him altogether right ? Then why at last did you blame it all on Jin ? Just because he was the oldest among you ? Wasn't it your own fault Jungkook , and if you were getting bullied why didn't you tell him , huh ? Was your ego this high ? Do you think he would have left you there if he had even the slightest idea about what was happening with you ? Just because of 3 month , you forgot all those countless years he sacrificed for you , all those countless nights he stood awake when you were sick or had nightmares , huh ? Was your love for him this weak ? "

The realization was painful for all of them , as the words were spatted the reality hit them hard . Jungkook being the youngest could barely digest any of it , he just kept on crying . It was the first time he was crying and his Jin Hyung wasn't there to support him , to hold him , and to comfort him .

" You hoseok , out of all the people I expected this the least from you . Tell me why you did this to h..him ? TELL ME ! " Yelled out Minho in pure agony while holding onto the collar of Hoseok's shirt !

How's it ??

And tell me if I forgot to add anything that wasn't revealed yet

Do vote and comment !

Love ya !