52

Hearing the threat of Jin both of them immediately left to change their clothes while yoongi and Jin decided first to punish Namjoon and then Hosoek as none of them had the heart to see both of them crying at the same time . It didn't take the older pair of twins even 5 minutes to return.

Jin : Namjoon you will be getting punished first , face the wall you are getting 20 by it . Jin spoke out with a thin sharp cane secured in his palm , the comfort and warmth in his voice long gone .

Namjoon didn't need to be told twice and he was already in the said position . His face stuck to the wall , tears already flowing out because of fear and the upcoming pain , legs slightly trembling but none of it held the power to stop his punishment .

Jin didn't say anything and that's why the first hit which came was pretty abrupt for him to handle .

Namjoon : Owww hyung I a...am sorry . The burn made him rub his hands over his claves which earned him 2 more warning smacks on his thigh .

Jin : Namjoon do I need to make you go over the rules again ?

Namjoon : No hyung hit oww you don't hit need to hit I am s...so sorry . and then another hit , it was just 5 hits yet and Namjoon was wailing like a baby Jin's conscience didn't allow him to hit the poor boy 20 times just because he was trying to save his hyung .

Jin : 5 more , but I want no sound at all except for you counting them , got it ?

Namjoon's glossy eyes permeated with spark on hearing this and he perked his head up to look at his hyung for confirmation and finally smiled through his tears when he saw his hyung nodding . He could get a glimpse of his silently weeping hyung too , which wasn't appreciated by him at all . He hoped just like him , his hyung's punishment would get reduced too .

And then again the raining down of the few remaining hits started .

Namjoon tried his best to just speak out the counts and nothing more .

Namjoon : Ahh one hy...hyung

two

th...three

four

owww oww fi-fi .

He couldn't complete the last count because of how hard the hit was that it managed to slice through a few layers of his skin and sweep a little blood out of it . Jin was quick to pick up his brother and settled him on his lap .

Jin was still tending him in the same room only as they decided to punish both of them in front of each other . Jin did feel bad for hoseok who was standing in another corner of the room , left unattended for the past 30 minutes .

Namjoon : Hyungiiee hu...hurts so bad . Ma...make it go away pl...please .

Jin : Shh baby , hyung will treat it okaay ? You drink the water till yoonie hyung brings the first aid kit okay ?

Namjoon nodded attaching his lips to the mouth of the water bottle which was held by his hyung . By the time he finished drinking up the water , Yoongi was there with the first aid kid .

Jin : Now be a good boy for hyung , okay ? Namjoon like the obedient doesang he was nodded and Jin started cleaning the marks the beating left . It was all fine and bearable for Namjoon , until Jin got to the part where it was bleeding .

Namjoon : No no no hyung it will hurt , stop stop . Namjoon tried his best to get out of Jin's grip and escape the painful sting it will bring . But his muscular body was nothing when even yoongi came and held him from behind .

Namjoon : Hyungiee please no , just leave it . He was crying pretty miserably . The two eldest couldn't understand why the younger was being extra sensitive today .

Yoongi : Shh joon ah calm down , hug me okay ? And it will be done even before you realize it . And by the end of the sentence he was in his hyung's arms while Jin cleaned the wound .

After another 5 minutes , he was seated on the bed while his leg was kept over a pillow to support the injury .

Namjoon : Hyung can I please go to my own room ? He really didn't wanna see his twi being punished and wished that the others would understand but of course they had other plans .

Yoongi : No you won't , it's a part of your punishment that you both will see each other getting punished . And now you KIM HOSEOK , I hope I don't need to give you any invitation to get into the position .

Hoseok who visibly flinched at the sudden roar of his name , ran to the wall and stick his face to it , clenching his fists and preparing himself for the pain .

Yoongi : You will get 35 and don't think I will reduce them like jin hyung did .

Hoseok : Okay hyung . And right then 3 simultaneous hits landed literally sucking out his breath for the moment , but he knew better than to rub his legs or make any noise . Why ? Because yoongi ain't like Jin .

Yoongi : I hope hit you know the intensity of your hit actions . If not yourself hit at least think hit about us hit . Do you think hit we will be happy hit if something hit happened to you hit . He sounded rather hurt and disappointed than angry .

Hoseok : I am so hit so...sorry hyung I didn't mean hit t...to . I was hit n..not thinking hit rat-rationally hit .

Yoongi : I can see hit how sorry you are hit Hoseok , and I will make sure hit even the thought of hit cigratte would never hit cross your mind .

Unlike Jin , Yoongi didn't make him count the last 5 hits but undoubtedly they were the hardest .

Hoseok was also waiting for Yoongi to pull him up and just baby him and pamper him .

Yoongi : You can go to your room now Hoseok .

Hoseok couldn't believe his ears , his hyung after punishing him so badly was asking him to go to room . Not even treating his wounds ? With begging and hopeful eyes he looked at JIn who just couldn't maintain the eye contact and looked at the other side . He of course wanted to intervene and just cuddle up his other baby , but Yoongi was the one punishing him and he had the say regarding what would happen , moreover, yoongi had already discussed about the silent treatment for Hosoek when the twins were away to change their clothes .

Hoseok couldn't define his emotions with mere words , they were something more than that . Being the happy sunshine pill he was , even the slightest ignorance would hurt him so much and now he was straight away being left after a painful punishment .

Masking his emotions , he walked to his room . Leaving his three brothers behind .

How was it ? Idk why but I had a lot of trouble writing this (┬┬﹏┬┬)