25

20 votes for next chapter !

Flash back to night

Jung Kook : Eo..eomma he called jin in a drunken voice , it was nothing new for jin as the younger had did that many times since their parents died but today the younger was in some other mood .

Jung Kook : Eo...eomma milwkie .

yoongi looked at him with confused face when jin said " He means milk , wait here I will bring banana milk for you " . he was about to leave when he felt a pull on his sleeves to see the drunken baby staring at him with such a adorable pair of doe eyes " What happened baby ? " he asked softly his anger and guilt long gone . Jung kook just pointed towards jin's chest and everyone was confused at what he meant .

Jung kook : Eo...eomma milwkie pl...plwease he again spoke more like blabbered while pointing to jin's chest . Jin understood what he meant but tried to play it off " Oh baby , don't worry just stay here I will bring milk for you "

Jung kook : No no , kookie wants eomma milwk , everyone has eo....eomma except for ko..kookie . he had tears by now in his eyes and everyone felt bad for their baby .

( I read a little space story about this and uwu it was so so so cute )

Jimin : Hyungiee he means you know your breast milk he spoke wile wiggling his eyes teasingly and pointing towards his chest .

Jin : Yahh you punk don't you know I am not a girl . he shouted and hearing all the loud noises jung kook started crying .

Jung kook : kookie wants milkie eomma , plwease .

jin didn't know what to do and just said fine and seated himself on the couch and the bunny was quick to climb on him . He hurridley try to open the few upper buttons and succeeded in it .

Jin : You all I want you in your rooms within the count of three . but who were they to listen as they knew jin can't say anything to them right now and stayed there which made jin more embarrassed .

Jin : You know what just to whatever you want , i don't care . he sighed all helpless but suddenly squealed when he felt what jung kook was doing .

Jin POV

Gosh I am done with every thing now , srly how did idea even came in his coconut head . Sure he is drunk but this ? But my baby looks so cute so I let him do it , sure it feels so weird when he was sucking on my nipples , like i swear even saying this sounds so weird . I am a boy for god sake but my baby is just too adorable that I gave in .

He kept sucking for another 15 minutes and I could say they would be sore by morning as they already started hurting .

I would occasionally squeal or whine when he would bit and nothing could be more embarrisng as this bought many weird stares from my cheap brothers . Because I know what all thoughts must be running in their dirty brain .

You punks throw out all the dirties thought which are running in your brain before I through you all out . I shouted and they all immediately straightened their shoulders up and made a serious face .

Even Yoongi joined them , I feel betrayed . Anyways after 15 minutes finally it stopped and I could hear soft snorings .

Namjoon will you please carry him to his room and one of you please sleep with him today .

Hyung I will sleep with him . replied tae hyung and I nodded knowing how badly the younger wants to amend his actions .

All of them left to their room but yoongi was still there so I asked him " Yoongi - ah baby you also sleep why are you still here " he just motioned me to wait and then walked towards the kitchen . After about two minutes he returned with ice pack .

Yoongi : Hyung I know we laughed it off but it must be paining , come here let me rub ice on it .

Aww my baby but it is okay , I am fine no need for that . I told him softly but who was he to listen to me anyways he sat beside me and then slowly started rubbing ice on it and I swear it gave a lot of relief . He kept doing it for another 5 minutes and then said " Hyung it is a bit swollen , I will do it tomorrow morning too . For now go and sleep , night . " " night baby "I replied and then we both went to sleep .

end of flashback

By now both jung kook's and jin's face was red . Jung kook latched onto jin and kept mumbling sorry and asked him if it still hurts .

Jin : Don't worry baby I ain't hurt , your yoonie hyung rubbed ice on it but I am sure your ass is gonna be hurt soon . he spoke reminding the younger of the punishment which was yet to come and seemingly the younger forgot about it as hearing this , his face became sulky .

Tae hyung : Now go to my room and wait for me there . You know the position . he spoke in a neither cold nor normal tone .

Jung Kook POV

Hyung was being a little too linent which was suspicious af to me , maybe because he was feeling guilty . But how am I supposed to kneel when my knees are hurt I didn't even get to treat them but if I don't kneel hyung will punish me more . Aishh , I will just kneel it is better than getting more trouble to my head when hyung is in a good mood today . Let's not spoil it and thinking this i kneeled but believe me boiii I regretted nothing more than kneeling right now . It hurts like bitch but I just bite my lips so that I don't shout and thankfully hyung came within 10 minutes and motioned me to stand up . He caged me between his legs and held my both wrists in his own hand and spoke " Was it right to sneak out and go to club then get drunk when hyung clearly told you to avoid going out alone " i slowly hooked my head " I need verbal answer " he spoke in a rather strict tone and I immediately compiled to what he said " No hyung , it was not right to do it I could have got in some serious trouble "

Tae hyung : Good now remove your pants and lay over .

Aishh he will see my brusises , let's just pull them till my knees and instead of removing them i just lowered my pants till my lower thighs . At least I ain't getting them bare but then hyung spoke " I asked you to remove them jung kook "

Sorry for the late update and this shitty chapter . Just a lot had been happening lately and idk what i wrote .