66

With a curious gaze, Jin lifted his head to meet Mr. Choi's eyes. Despite enduring his brothers' hurtful actions and their actions to prove their loathe , he just couldn't quite wrap his head around the words that Mr. Choi had just spoken.

" Your sweet little brother Jimin himself gave it to me , tsk tsk he must really hate you "

Though the incidents of the past few days had proved his every expectation wrong , he still had a little faith in his upbringing and spoke " No no y...you are ly..lying right ? My chimmy could ne...never " His voice betraying his words .

" Why would I lie to a dying person , hmm ? Should I show you the proofs , see so unbelievable you brothers are I have to collect proofs for everything "

He pretended to appear exhausted from gathering evidence, though it was clear that he was determined to do so. Without waiting for Jin's response, he pulled out his phone and played recordings of phone calls between him and Jimin , not just this he even showed Jin a video in which Jimin instructed someone to share the footage with Yoongi " Make sure this video reaches Yoongi hyung in the correct way and he fights with JIn hyung "

All those videos and audio were pure mental torture for Jin , and the physical one was yet to come . At this rate he was sure he would lose his sanity soon , how did the tables flip ? Why were all his brothers hating him , altogether . Along with this many other unanswered questions stirred in his head which never wanted to get closure of .

" Well enough with proofs right ? Let's get to the main thing , As you promised you will do anything I say so for as of now why don't you have some sleep my dear Jinnie " Even before giving Jin time to give out any response to the ugly sickening name , he was again smelt chloroform and embraced darkness .

On the other hand , Namjoon after waking up from his peaceful slumber was suddenly gripped with panic and craziness upon realizing that his hyung was nowhere to be found in the house. He frantically searched every nook and cranny, pretty evidently ignoring everyone else's presence and accusing them of negligence if he found his hyung with even a single scratch . Despite his pleas and actions, most of them seemed indifferent to Jin's absence, showing no concern or sympathy for Namjoon's distress or their hyung .

Namjoon frantically searched every familiar lace of his beloved hyung, Jin. He dialed every number in his phone, hoping to locate Jin at a friend's or family member's home, but to no avail. It appeared as if his hyung had vanished into thin air. Despite his earnest pleas at the police station , the officers refused to launch a missing report for Jin, citing the fact that it had not even been 12 hours since his disappearance. This rejection sparked a heated confrontation between Namjoon and the officers which left Namjoon with a bleeding lip , culminating in Yoongi's arrival and intervention.

Namjoon though accepted Yoongi's assistance, but couldn't shake the feeling that he'd rather face a criminal charge than accept help from his Yoongi hyung in the midst of such situation .

" HYUNG , don't you feel any shame doing this to my hyung ? He raised all of us , sacrificed for us, worked for us , fed us, and whatnot.And this is how you REPAY HIM ? you made no effort to hear his side of the story . Eomma would be so disappointed in you "

Throughout Namjoon's outburst, Yoongi remained calm and collected, keeping his emotions in check. However, when Namjoon mentioned their mother being disappointment by him , Yoongi's stoic facade broke, and he lost his composure . His once-composed demeanor gave way to him to react in a way that he normally wouldn't, he wasn't doing anything normal these days anyways .

"OUT " He shouted

"Huh " Namjoon asked confused

"OUT OF THE CAR I SAID " He spoke with fury , which led Namjoon to shake with fear and he immediately got down the car , walked back his way home crusing numerous inaudible words to Yoongi .

The first day of the hunt for his hyung appeared futile , he could not find any lead about his hyung's whereabouts nor anything was inflicted on his hyung . But past is past

The next day rolled up as the moon bid farewell to sun , but the darkness was still there in Jin's life .

As expected , Jin's awakening was far from pleasant . He was abruptly jolted from his deep slumber by a frigid drop of icy water. Despite the shock of the coldness, he was unable to react as two large hands gripped his both arms tightly, making him helpless against the cold sensation of the water.

The two men holding him , could feel him shake and shiver very badly .

" Good morning my dear Jin , I hope you had a nice bath . But see your clothes are wet , you will get cold my dear "

" Guards remove his clothes please , I can't see him getting sick , right Jinnie ? " Ohh how sickeningly sweet he was talking as if he even gave a single damn about jin . The two bulky men left no space for Jin to protest as they discarded off his shirt and pants leaving him in just inners .

" Hmm now your legs must hurt right ? I could see you limping earlier , how about we let you sit , hmm ? " Jin very well knew the fake care was just a facade to cover the actual thing which he didn't want to experience. Within a minute , the same two men made him sit on a chair that didn't have any backrest , just arm rest .

" Ahh my dear child , we actually don't have any ropes but what if you run away from your uncle . How about instead of tying , I nail your hands and legs ? "

Holy moly 70 + votes ? Someone pinch me please. Ahhhhhh , you all keep voting like this I will keep on giving you updates daily like this .

Am I being greedy ? Maybe I am , ha ha .

And whosoever is the first to vote today , can suggest any scene they want to add in the story but it must go with the ongoing plot .

Love ya !