13

Again the same target 15 votes on this and then I will publish the next chapter .

Jung Kook : Hy-hyung I am so-sorry .

Jin : Tell me is it right to choose violence when all of us were there to talk things out ?

Jungkook slowly moved his head in denial , already feeling guilty for what he did . If the hyugs were there he didn't need to do anything . Jin was about to scold him more but saw his bruised knuckles and his stern face and voice were now long gone .

Jin : Show me your hand .

Jungkook was dumbfounded as , to why was his hyung asking to show his hand in the middle of a scolding session but nonetheless forwarded it .

Jin : Aishh , the right one .

When Jungkook forwarded the right one he finally saw his bleeding hand , well now the hand with dried blood , and realized why his hyung was saying so and made an O shape from his mouth .

Jin cleaned it from antiseptic and wrapped the bandage over his hand . And then he was back to his stern face .

Jin : Hmm now wait for me in the room , I will be there in few minutes .

Jung kook obeyed without any argument which was definitely shocking for his hyungs and headed out there was no particular work that jin had to do that he made the younger wait but this was one of their way of punishing , giving them guilt trip by making them wait . When jin came to the Maknae's room , he found the bunny standing in a corner with his hands raised . He internally cooed seeing even though he did not ask him to be in time-out position the bunny was smart enough to stand in that position .

Jin : Now come here and tell me what you did wrong and why you are getting punished . He held the younger's hands in his one hand and held him between his thighs while being seated on the edge of the bed and technically locked him .

Jung kook : Hyu-hyung I punched th-that guy when you and a-all other hy-hyungs were there to solve t-the issue . You have taught me to n-not choose violence un-unless it is really necessary but I still did . I am so s-sorry , seeing the w-way he was tal-talking to you and yoonig hy-hyung I could not control myself and punched him , I am really sorry .

Jin : Aww bunny , I know why you did it but it is not good to hurt someone physically right . I understand you were angry and if you would have spoken their in favour of yoongi I would have been proud of you , I still am but violence is not the correct way , hmm . Now stop crying , I did not even punish you yet and why are you already crying ?

Jung Kook : I am just angry that I made a scene there and disappointed you .

Jin : My baby , you would never disappoint me . Sure I am a bit sad about what you did but remember hyung is proud of his bunny , hmm . Now enough with the sweet talk , time for punishment .

Jungkook just nodded and walked forward to his hyung's lap to brace the upcoming pain but instead, he was picked up and settled on the floor , back in the standing position he was earlier .

Jin : Omo , what are you doing ?

Jung kook : Oh I won't be getting them on your lap ? Do I have to bend over the bed ? he spoke in a scared tone but so innocently and cutely that jin was about to squeal

Jin : Aishh you wanna be punished so bad ? I am impressed , are you fine ? You are not throwing any tantrums . Wait lemme check . He said while forwarding his hand to put on jung kook's forehead and check his temperature , a cliche way to be overdramatic for real .

Jung kook : Aishh hyung stop teasing me , I am just feeling guilty . A lot .

Jin : Just a time out for 30 minutes . Go and kneel on the floor with your hands up and the books should not fall from your hands . And handed over 6 heavy books to him , 3 for each hand . Again in his stern voice , the duality my hyung has jungkook thought and sighed , he then got in the said position while Jin put books in his hands . After setting the timer for 30 minutes he left the room .

Throughout the 30 minutes , jung kook just thought about two things . First how he acted so impulsive and without any second thought punched the guy , the second thing he thought about was not out of guilt but out of happiness that his hyung did not spank him or else he would get to know .

Just with these thoughts , 30 minutes passed though his hands were hurting a lot especially the hand on which he got injured . As soon as the alarm rang , jin was inside the room with banana milk in his hand which made the younger excited and squeal .

He finished the milk while jin massaged his hands and legs , it was relaxing and after finishing the milk he thanked his hyung both for the massage and the milk .

Jung kook : Hyungiee may I go to yoongi hyung now ?

Jin : Of course bunny . As soon as the words were blurted out the bunny ran to Yoongi's room while Jin followed him of course in a slower pace while chuckling .

Jung kook : Hyungiee you are fine right ? Does your hand still hurt ?

Yoongi : I am fine bunny don't worry juts a little burn . Wanna sleep with me today ? He asked the bunny to match his level of excitement and as soon as he heard it his eyes started sparkling but then he showed his tongue to Jimin and the others as Yoongi rarely let anyone sleep with him except for Jin because he is a literal baby in front of him ( I love baby yoongi so much , when he is all soft for his jin hyung , aishh my heartu )

Jung kook : Of course hyungie , now you all out . Shoo shoo , me and my hyung need to sleep .

All of them left to their own room and slept . The next morning was usual , the same routine waking up then breakfast , and then off to work . Just like any other day Namjoon Hosoek and Jung kook left in the same car . When Nmajoon reached his cabin , Mr Lee one of their most respected teacher was already there .

Mr Lee : Good morning sir .

Namjoon : Good Morning Mr Lee , what are you doing here ?

Mr Lee : I actually wanted to discuss something about Jungkook .

What do you think Mr lee want to discuss about Jung kook ?