Umm 72 ??

I read all of your comments on the chapter and replies on MB
And honestly they are 50 -50 there are many who want this to continue and then there are many who find this to be too cruel for jin as he already suffered.

I get your perspective too , as a reader I also get attached to the character and many of you might have started reading the story from the expectations of finding a cute brotherly story but
I just wanted it to be as realistic as i could by the storyline , that nothing lasts forever neither do the happy moments. If we have happy moments in our life then we have sad ones too . So just everything can't be happy go merry in the story .

And if Mr Choi is from a mafia background then definitely his ways of punishing are gonna be different, if anyone has seen documentaries about them or read proper books about that then you might have the idea .

I don't wanna dlt or edit anything out of that chapter as that's something I was rly looking forward to and I had been planning about this story since December 2022 .
And even if I keep my personal feelings with the chapter aside and edit it , then it will rly change the whole course of the further chapters .

But then again I don't wanna disappoint you all , so instead of whatever was supposed to happen to Jin on the end of second day will be either done by end of the first day or right at the start of second day . There might still be 1-2 small scenes of his punishment as Mr Choi says cuz I just can't stop all of the torture out of the blue .

So in short I ain't deleting or editing anything out of the last chapter cuz that's how i want it to be , but still i will instead shorten up the things nd make them lesser extreme for the second say .

I hope that's fine with both , those who wanted no such extreme torture for jin and those who wanted that or didn't wanted the chapter to be edited

And did i sound rude anywhere by any chance ? Then sorry for that !

But thanks a lot to all of you for supporting my book till now . I started with barely 5 votes per chapter nd now it's almost over 65 votes and I am rly grateful for that .
Love ya !!

And and and uk if still those who didn't wanted things to be so harsh for Jin say they are okay with that . I would be more than just happy to continue it the same way