84

In the evening Yoongi who was too eager and excited to control his excitement came to Jin's room only to see his hyung awake in normal headspace ! He went in with more excitement swaying his hands thinking , it would be much easier to have a proper talk if his hyung isn't in little space .

But for Jin , the only thing he could see in front of him was vivid images from the day Yoongi had brutally punished him in front of everyone . For him , Yoongi was again marching towards him to punish him and he just didn't want to face that agonizing pain again . His heart raced, torn between the reality of the moment and the tormenting memories. He was perplexed thinking about how Yoongi even came here in the first place, wasn't he safe and sound in the embrace of his brothers and lover ? Then why is Yoongi here ? Or was he hallucinating ? In the hope of some assurance, Jin's eyes darted around, searching for the comforting presence of Namjoon or Kai. But to his dismay, he found himself trapped, with only Yoongi within the confining walls. At last , Jin couldn't help but panic bracing for the upcoming pain .

In short, he was scared to be around Yoongi !

" No -no please ... Joon sa-save ... No st-stop please ... It hu-hurts ... No mo-more ...Pl-please no mo-mwore STOP ! ... STOP ! " Jin's each plead echoed with increasing desperation . As Yoongi moved further , Jin's panic and fear grew more , he made a frantic effort to rise from the bed , a futile attempt to protect himself only for all of it to go in vain , heck he couldn't even feel his legs at all . But his mind was too cloudy to interpret any of it as he could feel his breath getting heavier and his lungs burning due to the deprivation of oxygen . His mind couldn't focus on anything but the fear and the burn .

Yoongi on the other side didn't know how to help his hyung , he still couldn't comprehend that he made his own hyung scared of him . Though well-versed in handling panic attacks , he tried to hold Jin in his embrace and calm him down only for the result to be the opposite as Jin's panic and fear only escalated further reaching its peak " Ahh Jo-Joon ... SAVE ME !" Shouted Jin , his throat raw and burning , tears streaming down his face , energy all drained up . It didn't take Namjoon even a second to barge into the room with worriedness all evident on his face . He paid no attention to Yoongi , as he straight away went to Jin and Jin latched onto Namjoon and sought the comfort . " Jo-joonie save me ...No wa-want it ...Hu-hurts a lot... m-me sacred ... AHH " Yelped Jin , his mind replaying the memories of the day Yoongi abused him tricking him into thinking he was still in the same situation . The first thing Namjoon did was push Yoongi out of the room and provide a safer environment for Jin to calm down , he was way quicker to understand his hyung and realize that he was getting scared of Yoongi . Right after this he rushed back to Jin and tried to pacify him . " Hyung shhh , see you are all good ... Breathe with me ...In ... Out ... Yeah , very good ... You are doing great , once more ... In ... Out ... Yeahh all good , see you are safe hyung . He won't do anything ... It's just you and me ... Shhh . "

After calming down Jin and making him sleep Namjoon angrily stormed to Minho , he knew something like this was gonna happen and the elder didn't listen to him at all . Which resulted in what ? Jin ended up with a panic attack . Both Kai and Namjoon understood well , that Minho was being a little selfish as he frantically tired to make things better between JIn and others so that he could get his family back . Sure he lost his family for years but that doesn't mean he gets to compromise with the healing of Jin .

" Hyung see , I and Kai hyung told you not to bring hyung here . At least not this early and you know what just happened ? Yoongi hyung sneaked in into the room and JIn hyung ended up with a panic attack because of how sacred he felt "

" What ? Where is Jin now ? Wait let me go to him " Worrdiely spoke Minho .

" Don't go now , I made him sleep . But fix it , I can't see my hyung with panic attacks " Told Namjoon , being overly protective of the older . Minho guilty looked down thinking how his impulse decisions affected his brother as he mentally made a note to talk to Jin later . Kai feeling sympathetic just gave a small hug to his friend .

After two hours , Jin was awake and much better . It was just the four of them in the room with Jin securely held in the arms of Namjoon . " How are you feeling now baby ? " Asked Kai softly . " Umm better now " Nodded Jin when Minho intervened " I am so sorry jinu , I bought you here . I shouldn't have rushed things like this "

" It's okay , I guess you didn't know that I would react like this even I didn't know that " Spoke Jin in understanding but Minho was probably a little greedy right now as he again spoke " Do you at least wanna meet the others ? You aren't scared of them right ? " " Please I don't wan- " " At least try once please jinu " Interrupted Minho .

" Please hyung , I don't want to . Understand , I am ashamed to even see their faces , they saw me in such a vulnerable state getting huimilated . Do you think I will have the guts to face them after all that ? I re-really don't pl-please ... You already bought me here without m-my consent hyung . I kn-know you missed everything and you don't wanna delay anything now and ju-just get back together . But pl-please give me so-some time ... I really can't " Cried out Jin in desperation , he really didn't have the strength to meet or face any of them right now , he felt guilty thinking he was just snatching something even more from Minho which he never got .

Minho was also a human after all , he missed his family dearly and in hopes of just being normal and together again , he made small bad decisions here and there . Seeing the gloomy face of Minho Jin felt more guilty as he diverted the topic and asked

" Why can't I feel or move my legs ?"

How's it ? 80 votes for the next chapter !

You all know today I was just sitting and was like gotta add something or this might get a little boring later and istg I got such a good idea . I can bet you all must be thinking the exact opposite of it .

Do vote and comment !

Love ya !