38

30 votes target on this too !

As soon as Taehyung entered the restroom , the sight was more than enough to bring his fear to peak . His bunny was being dragged by his hair while blood kept flowing endlessly from his head . Hearing the loud gasp which escaped its way through Taehyung's lips the two men dragging away Jungkook halted their actions and stood shocked " Didn't we lock the door ? " was what both of them thought . Despite being a doctor Taehyung was good at fighting skills and maybe that was the reason he was able to win over the two strong - built men . Sure it took him around 10 minutes and many purple - blue bruises over his body but at last he had the bunny to himself which subsided every other pain and the first thing he did was call ambulance .

Being a doctor himself he knew Jungkook was not in a good condition and panicking wasn't an option , before he could inform his hyungs about it the ambulance arrived . He had draped his shirt along Jungkook's head so that it could at least stop pouring out more blood . Even before the fight between the two men and Taehyung had ended jungkook was knocked out of his senses .

Soon Jungkook was taken to their very own hospital and of course being the brother of the owner he was given assistance at the very instant and all of the best doctors were there in the Ot operating at him . Even after many protest , they didn't let Taehyung enter the OT as it was a policy that doctors and patients can't have a blood relation while any operation . ( Lol this is actually true ) .

Taehyung then remembered that his hyungs were still unaware of the mishap and without wasting any more of the precious time he called them .

Jin : Hi baby , how's your date going on so far ? he asked in an excited tone waiting to hear that they both made up but instead he just got some not-so-coherent stutters .

Taehyung : Hy..hyungii ko...kookie is hu...hurt he , we we....went to ca...cafe . Jin couldn't understand even a bit of it .

Jin : Shh bear calm down , if you keep panicking how will I understand . Take deep breathes , okay ? And then tell me what happened . Taehyung did what he was told and after composing himself he spoke

Taehyung : Hyung we went to t...the cafe and the...there someone hit bunny on h...his head . He w...was bleeding a lot . I bought h...him to our hospital but his condition is very se...serious . They won't even let m...me enter the operation theatre . Hy...hyung p...please come fast . I ca...can't loose him t...too .

Jin was himself on the edge of crying , after all who wouldn't be but again being the eldest he always had to put the mask of being strong . " Baby , don't worry I will inform the other's too and we will come soon . Don't panic nothing will happen to our bunny he is strong right ? And stop crying he wouldn't like if you get sick , right ? " Taehyung nodded on the other side even though it was not a video call and then hung up .

Jin was quick to call the others and inform them to go to the hospital . He himself was driving alone to the hospital in the maximum speed he could , because he wasn't in the mansion and was out for some work .

With X and Kai .

Kai hurriedly came to X even though the latter had strictly given the order to not enter his room for sometime . Without giving a chance for X to outburst Kai started speaking .

Kai : They attacked Jungkook today , I am sure they were gonna keep him as bait to catch seokjin .

X's angry face turned to worried one hearing this and he asked " Oh god , is he fine ? But wait means they will do something with seokjin today itself . We need to inform him about it , call him fast " .

Jin was still driving when he got a call seeing the called I'D he picked up the phone thinking the latter might know something about the attack on Jungkook .

X : Jin we don't have much time just know that if something happens to you today like kidnapping or you meet someone unexpected . Don't freak out okay ? We will save you just go along the flow .

And as Jin got slightly busy in comprehending the words X cut the call and started preparing for all the things that are gonna happen before JIn's birthday .

His safety was of the least concern for him right now when his baby lay on the hospital bed fighting for his life . He sped up even more towards the hospital but never reached .

It was more than 2 hours since Taehyugn had called Jin but he was nowhere to be seen . The others arrived within 20 minutes all panting and some even crying . There was still no update on Jungkook's condition as the doctors still kept operating . One side it was their hyung and on the other side it was their maknae .

Namjoon : Bear , don't worry he will be fine first you get treated your wounds . They are bleeding too . namjoon insisted again to the adamant Taehyung who was still not ready to leave his place and get himself treated . But one command from yoongi was enough for him .

Yoongi : Go taehyung ah before I spank you right here , I am sure you don't wanna ruin your reputation at your own work place ? Tae was aware of what yoongi could do and without any further protest left to get himself treated with jimin following him behind .

Within another 15 minutes , he came back with bandages covering his hands and arms while some decorating his face too . The first thing he asked at coming back was " Jin hyung still didn't come "

At that moment yoongi was feeling anger towards the older thinking what could be so important that he is still not coming , he tried calling the elder but he didn't pick up the call even once which just angered him more .

Yoongi : I don't know and it's okay I am here right ? he spoke in a little harsh tone which was evident and Hoseok was quick to catch on it .

Hosoek : Hyung I know you are feeling angry right now but what is hyung is really stuck somewhere . We all know he would never do something like this he priotorise us over himself . He is not even picking up his phone , it's making me worried .

This seemed to make yoongi realize the actual situation and guilt filled him up . Yoongi was quick to apologise it and spoke " I am sorry , I just don't know how to take care of all of you without hyung . Jungkook's condition is stressing me out and jin hyung is missing too now . I just don't know what to do . They both will be fine right ? "

Hoseok became yoongi's hyung for some moment and engulfed him in his embrace just like Jin wold do . Of course he could never do it the way their hyung do but it will at least provide some comfort to the distressed older wailing in his arms .

Hoesok : Shh hyung , they both will be fine don't worry . And let's wait for some time if hyung still doesn't come we will call the police okay ? Now stop crying or else I am sure the others will tease you for it afterward for a long time .

He cracked a small joke at the end to lighten up the mood and it definitely did when few genuine giggles were heard .

2 days after

Jin entered the mansion in a condition no one would ever expect . His knees felt weak and he fell down on them on the floor and whispered almost in an inaudible tone " It was appa who killed eomma and not Mr lee "

Aahfhhwesfbdhfbdhhud We are so close to 1k votes , this will be the first book to have 1k votes . I am so excited for 1k yahunjdnduijhdugudyidhuwiua8fd8i