30

Guys what happened we reached 25 votes , right ? It is again 19-20 now .

And thanks for 8k+ reads , 10 k soon 💖💖💖

After wiping off his tears and wearing a happy mask like he always does , he came back to his brothers and told them about tae's whereabouts .

Jin : I found out tae's location , remember his friend's lake house he is there only . others just nodded without questioning how he found out and left to just pack some water bottles and snack as the place was a long drive .

After few minutes they all returned back in the living room with all the small stuffs they wanted to bring

Jung Kook : Hyung I have packed an extra pair of clothes too , i wanna swim in the lake please . he asked giving his cute puppy eyes .

Jimin : Yeah same hyung , please can we ? he too joined the maknae , and of course jin didn't deny their cute whin request

Jin : Of course babies but not for too long or else you might catch cold and you all also go and pack extra clothings . he told his other brothers too and they left to do the same except for Namjoon as he is hydrophobic but he himself didn't go because he thought that he should not swim as there must be someone to take care of his brothers too while they are swimming and just like always gave up on his fun for them . And in return what he gets ? Being called irresponsible and careless .

Jimin and jung kook : Thank you hyung , you are the best . they both kissed each side of Jin's cheek while jin blushed because of all the attention and then chuckled softly . After a small moment , they all left for the lake house . His brothers are for sure his happy pills just few minutes with them and he was laughing wholeheartedly forgetting aboutall his pains about what happened some time ago .

It was night by the time they reached there and rang the bell . They themselves had came here quite a lot of times . But for jin this lake house held some other special memories too which he can never forget in his life . He was definitely getting nostalgic standing at the doorstep of this house but this time without him but again shrugged off his thoughts and focused on tae hyung as it was already over 5 minutes and yet no response from other side .

Yoongi : Namjoon and jung kook try breaking the door , why isn't he responding . The room lights are on too . he called the muscle monsters of the house

They both quickly obeyed and within a few tries of hitting and banging the door was lying on the floor bowing to them as if asking them to come inside . ( lol idk if that makes sense )

Yoongi : Let's check upstairs first only their the light was on . Agreeing to him , they all followed yoongi and came to the room . The door was closed but not locked so they easily came in and saw tae hyung sleeping in a weird position .

It was like his legs were out on the floor and just upper body was on the bed while his hands were near his face as if trying to cover it .

Yoongi : Aishh this brat was sleeping and made us so worried . But being a doctor jin didn't seem to agree to this and tried shaking him off and when he still didn't wake up jin was sure something was wrong .

Jin : Someone bring water PLEASE . he shouted at the last part worried for his brother who was lying unresponsive , he had again started blaming himself . ?? word's surely affected him a lot just like tae hyung's words affected jung kook .

Jimin was quick to offer the water bottle which was still in his hand . Jin with shaky hands opened the cap and sprinkled some water on the unconscious tae hyung .