46

40+ votes on this !

What triggered Jin was an RJ plushie which was kept among a few of the opened gifts . It resembled Jin's favorite plushie minnie when he was in little space .

Though Jin knew how to control his little side , but lately because of all the stress and his emotional state his little side empowered him and soon he was wailing for his favorite plushie which he called " Minnie " ( There are 2 min's , guess it would be for which one Jimin or Minho )

Jin : Wan Mi...Minnie , jinnie wans hij Minnie . Tears kept flowing from his eyes which at the moment looked so innocent and pure for this cruel world . Though jinnie doesn't remember anything about what happens with Jin but one thing which both of them know is not to slip in front of the brothers and now that Jinnie did it , he was scared shitless .

Namjoon who had dug up literally everything for little space right after Jin had told them about it came forward and was gonna pick Jin up but as he was scared with a mind of a child he mistook it .

Jin : No hwrt Jinnie plwease . Jinnie sowry .

Namjoon didn't panic and was very gentle while dealing . He softly hugged the wailing baby in front of him and wiped off the tears .

Right now Jin had a child-like mind, and children's mind is very pure . They reciprocate the same thing which is fed to them , seeing the tenderness in Namjoon's eyes his feeling of being afraid literally flew away , and with sparkling eyes , he hugged him back .

Namjoon : Don't worry baby , I won't hurt you . And now tell me who is minnie ? Is it Jimin ?

Jin : Me ij no baby , I am jinnie he pointed his index finger towards himself then with an angelic pair of eyes and one button nose which he just scrunched spoke No Minnie ij my cud - culdy no no it ij my huggieeee partwner . he couldn't speak the word " cuddle " properly so instead said huggie and everyone found it so cute especially the way he spoke and the way he ended it with that long trail of eeeeeee and goshhh the excitement and sparkle in his eyes was all just too overloaded for them to digest .

The fact that their hyung could be so cute and soft was a big shock to them .

Namjoon picked him up from under his armpit and turning his face towards himself asked " is it a plushie Jinnie "?

Jin : Wut ij plus-plusie ? He asked with curious eyes while removing Namjoon's hair from his forehead .

Namjoon : Umm it's a soft soft thing you know just like that . He pointed toward RJ and the little baby in his hands nodded in understanding.

Jin : Ohhhhh , yech yech it ij like thwat onny (only ) .

Namjoon : And can Jinnie be a good boy and tell me where it is kept , hmm ?

Jinnie : It ij kewpt undel my bed . I am a good boy light ? ( Right ) .

Namjoon : Yes Jinnie is a very good boy . I love Jinnie .
He kissed his forehead and the baby in his hands giggled wholeheartedly. Yoongi had already left to bring the plushie or as Jinnie says plusie .

While the two youngest kept whispering among each other about how Namjoon is so soft right now else with them he was usually so strict specially for studies-related stuff . They couldn't get how their clumsy hyungi was so efficient right now being a doctor even taehyung was not that familiar with dealing with a little .

Namjoon : Just for your information i can hear you .
And after which a glare followed and succeeded in making the two maknaes shut their mouth . Jin who was now on namjoon's lap , looked up and while pulling his own cheeks with a tilted head asked " Chu (you) can heaal (hear ) Jinnie ? But me not speek any ting . "