77

The next morning when Jin finally woke up , in his complete sense he was stunned to see Kai there. For a fleeting five minutes, he was convinced he was still in a dream.Kai, on the other hand, was worried thinking how Jin might react to it, especially after awakening to full consciousness after such a traumatic event .

Upon waking up, he found it hard to make out his surroundings as everything seemed blurry. He could barely weave them into one situation , still thinking all of this to be a dream he spoke " You are really here with me , Kai ? " With hesitant hands, he reached out, wanting to trace Kai's face and confirm his hallucination , they both were lost in the moment after years of separation but that broke as soon as Jin's hands touched Kai's face and a scream escaped his mouth " AHHH " Jin recoiled shouting in complete agony , also coming to his senses and taking a good look of everything around him .

" N-No stop so-sorry ....I a-am sorry ... Pl-please it hu-hurts .... Mr Ch-Choi no want i-it " Cried out Jin thinking he was still in the grasp of Mr Choi and the nails were gonna get pulled out of his skin very soon , he was nowhere close to calming down and both Kai and Minho were freaking out who just entered the room .

Doing the only thing they both could think of they paced forward and hugged Jin , minding his injuries . Jin continued thrashing for about 10 minutes . Recognizing the need for familiar comfort, Kai began to softly sing a melody, the same one that used to ease their worries in simpler times. Gradually, the song's gentle rhythm began to wash over Jin, washing his distress.

Gaining his composure the first thing Jin spoke was " W-why am I here ? Choi wo-won't give the file to Yoongi now " cried out Jin in frustration in anger , Minho was so close to slap him for that but thankfully Kai calmed him down .

" Why did you go to Choi Jin " Asked Minho coldly making Jin slightly scared .

" So that I could prove that I didn't give the Company's file . Anyways I deserved that for hurting my brothers " Spoke Jin while avoiding eye contact with Minho .

" You didn't deserve any of that Jin " Spoke Minho feeling sympathy for Jin and how he still was blaming himself .

" I deserved that "

" You didn't deserve that Jin "

" I d-did hyung , I deserved i-it "

" No Jinnie you didn't deserve it , it wasn't your fault baby "

" I didn't wa-want that hy-hyung I di-didn't . I hate i-it so mu-much " Slowly broke down Jin, he had a bearing capacity too which his brothers and Mr Choi tested in every way possible leaving behind just a bubble of broken pieces of him . But in that sea of shattered pieces Minho was gladly there to bring him back . Jin jumped into the embrace of his hyung , one thing he was now sure was of that he was safe and his hyung would protect him but still the feeling of his brothers not knowing the truth lingered through his heart .

" I-I didn't want it hy-hyung ... It hurted s-so much hy-hyung ... Why al-always me hy-hyung ... WHY ME ? I didn't de-deserve it right hy-hyung... I didn't ri-right ? " Minho completely wrapped Jin in his arms making the latter cry out as much as he wanted , all these years of trauma that all those responsibilities brought were finally taking a toll on him bringing out his true self , which was nothing more than a mere broken soul searching for love in the world that had long forgotten its whole.

" No my baby you didn't deserve it , you deserve the whole world and none of that pain "

"I just wa-wanted to be at pe-peace hyung ... why does th-this always happen to m-me .... am I s-so unloveable ? Even m-my own fa-father ha-hates me hyung .... it hu-hurts so much ... make it go away pl-please .... No want it ... I wa-want to be ha-happy .... I hate it hyung , I a-am so so-sorry " senselessly blabbered Jin , at this point Minho and Kai were genuinely scared seeing how Jin was behaving and looking he looked so innocent but yet so used with that look .

Time aged him prematurely, thrust into maturity's fold,
The world, too cruel to shield an angel, truth be told.
Now, amidst vast emptiness and silent despair
All he yearned for was a touch, someone to genuinely care.

He still blamed himself for the condition of Yoongi and Jungkook , but he didn't deserve it , he didn't not at all .
" No Jin , they all are stupid baby they couldn't treasure an angel like you , you aren't unlovable you are just hard to be treasured not everyone realizes the value of diamond , right baby ? You are just too precious and innocent baby . Hyung loves you so much . A lot "

"Hyung doesn't hate me? Promise ? "
" Promise baby , hyung would never "

Jin slowly nodded , his body still worked out tired as he lazily slumped over Minho's .

" Sleep tight baby " spoke Kai while kissing Jin's crown .

Jin didn't sleep much , within 2 hours his sleep was broken . This time he took notice of both Kai and Minho .
" Come baby , let me change your clothes we are going out " Jin confusedly looked not knowing what exactly was happening but nevertheless nodded .

Minho left to take out some clothes for Jin , Kai was gonna leave too not trying to make the situation awkward but Jin slowly called him out and spoke . " H-how's your marriage going ? "

He still had hope that Kai was still his , he had spent years yearning for Kai and when he got to know his love was becoming someone else , his heart could barely bear the pain but now that he saw Kai here , a tiny hope rose in him thinking he could still claim back his love.

How's it ?
Where do you think Minho is taking Jin in this state and is there still something left for Jin's outrbrust or is that all ? Plus what about Kai's Marriage ?

(Jim_horan lol thanks mister for cutting the call or else how could I have typed the chapter ? Ye ahsan kaise chukayungi Mai ? 😂😂)