92

Yoongi and Hoseok had been observing how oddly Namjoon was behaving with them . He would look at them , then sulk but then still won't talk. Both couldn't resist the urge to dote on and pamper their adorably sulking bundle of joy. The irresistible pull to shower their endearingly sulky baby with attention was undeniable. They knew it was because of two reasons , first, they didn't trust Jin and second, both of them had locked Namjoon in his room .

Yoongi couldn't help but wonder how his so mature and smart brother was still sulking over locking him up . After all, a sulking Namjoon was such a rare, almost cherishable sight.

As Namjoon was pulled in the room , he felt terrified . He couldn't even see anything or recognise the room because of darkness . " AHHHH pl-please leave me Mr ghost ... I am st-still young ... I didn't even ma-marry yet " Screamed Namjoon in pure horror as Yoongi and Hosoek stood with a done face . His crying was however interrupted by a smack on his head , while Hoseok turned the lights on . " Yahh you overdramtic brat . It's just us " Namjoon looked them with a blank face and just muttered an " Ohhh " . Yoongi and Hosoek could still see that small pout on his face tho . Yoongi placed a plush cushion on his lap. "Come on, Joon" he beckoned with a smile, "if you're going to act all pouty, at least do it comfortably here."

Hoseok, not one to be left out, chimed in, pulling out a snack "And munch on these while you're at it!" he laughed, wiggling the treat.

Namjoon did neither of that as he asked them " What happened hyung , why did you bought me here ?" Yoongi just gave a shrugged look and spoke " Nothing much , we just have a sulky baby over here with us , whom we gotta make up to . That's all . By any chance do you know who it is ?"

Namjoon trying to act oblivious spoke " Of course not , how would I know . " Hoseok raised an eyebrow, suppressing a smirk. "Well, I thought Mr intelligent would easily figure it out." He teased, nudging Namjoon's side playfully.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, in annoyance. "I must have missed it during one of my deep philosophical musings," he retorted with a dramatic sigh the sulking pout still didn't leave his face .

Hosoek broke out laughing , rolling on the floor as he spoke " Ghost ... Ha ha ... didn't marry yet ... Lol , you a-are so unserious jo-joon . Y-you believe in gh-ghosts ? Ha ha ... that too i-in the broad daylight ? " Laughed out Hoseok miserably as Namjoon started hitting him from the cushion he snatched from Yoongi .

" Shut up ! " He snorted in annoyance , when in reality he just felt too embarrassed . Hoseok still didn't stop as he spoke " Mr ghostttt please leave meeee ... Ha ha "

" Shut up ! Hyung seeeee , he is teasing me. " Whined Namjoon as Yoongi stepped in as his savior. " Okay hosoek enough now . Leave the koya , Mr ghost is waiting to take him " And now even Yoongi joined in , while Namjoon sat down on the bed, too done with his hyungs . Once both the elders who supposedly abducted him for 'making up' recovered from their endless laughter, Namjoon spoke " Done now ? " Not noticing his expressions they both nodded as Namjoon continued " So Mr Yoongi , " The deep voice immediately made Yoongi straighten up, despite him being the older one as he looked at Namjoon a little timidly. " Umm yeah ?" answered Yoongi.

" For a matter of fact , I have seen you and Jin hyung since I was a tiny bean . You would never do something like this to Hyung because of Jackson hyung or the company . So mind telling me the actual reason " Spoke Namjoon with perked-up eyebrows while Yoongi gave out a nervous chuckle wiggling his eyes between Namjoon and Hosoek . " You are a little curious bean ! Aren't you ?" " I know I am , no need to butter ! Now answer my question "