35

Flashback

When Yoongi entered the room , he could see his baby bear kneeling on the floor while sobbing . Yoongi kinda felt guilty thinking Tae is scared of him and thus crying

Yoongi : Why are you crying , is it because of the punishment . Do you want someone else ?

Tae hyung shook his head and blurted " No hy...hyung I am fi..fine . I just feel guilty , a lot . "

Yoongi : Ohh I see , then it will be easier to punish you today then . Pheww . He fake shighed at last .

Tae hyung whined a bit at that but then saw his hyung motioning him to come and lay over his lap . He compiled like an obedient lost puppy .

Yoongi : You will get 15 by belt for what you did to jung kook and 25 by hand for running away and lying . Rest work I am sure the guilt will do . and just then he discarded tae hyung out of his pants and boxers . Tae hyung whimpered at the number and mumbled a sorry .

Yoongi : I know you are and no need to count . Right after that yoongi's hard hand landed on his soft bum and was followed by another 4 without a break or pause .

Tae hyung : I am so hit so...sorry hyung hit I wi..will hit ne...never hit repeat th...that .

Yoongi : Of course hit I will make sure hit you will never hit repeat it hit . What you did hit with kookie hit was not hit justified at all hit and after that you hit had the guts to lie hit and run away hit . Do you have any idea hit how worried hit we all were hit , especially jin hyung hit . And then finally yoongi took a pause .

Tae hyung : I know why....hyung a...and I am so so...sorry . I wi...will be..never repeat th...that . he choked on his own words due to continuous crying and wailing .

yoongi hummed in agreement and spoke " Count the last five for me "

hit o..one

two

the...three

fo..four

fi...five .

Yoongi : Good now bend over the table . Tae hyung wanted it to be bed as it was still way more comfortable than table but of course he wasn't in a place to object so did what he was instructed . It reminded him of how he had punished his younger bunny so many times cruelly without any sort of comfort . He would punish him so hard when it could have been sorted out with just a timeout and then won't even aid his needs this was barely 1 percent of that .

To break his long chain of over thinking , Yoongi striked the first hit and aimed it at his inner thighs . followed by another , this time aiming both of his ass at the same time .

Yoongi : I don't hit think there is more hit to say hit about what all hit you did hit .

Tae hyung : I am I am hit re...really so...sorry hit for hu..hurting hit jung kookiee hit .

Soon the numbers were finished and tae hyung was more than grateful that this time yoongi did not make him count the hits as it was really hard to count while you were already in pain but then again it reminded him of how he made the younger always count all the hits .

Soon he was scooped up in yoongi's arms but started struggling and wiggling to get out of the embrace .

Yoongi : Hey boy easy easy , you don't wanna hug me ? But the latter's reply was kinda unexpected for him . The younger finally let out whatever he was feeling .

Tae hyung : No hy...hyung I just feel gu..guilty I told you . I can't shake off the me..memories of how I ha..have punished my baby my on..only doesang a lot of ti..times when it wasn't ev..even his fault or for trivial things . I would always make him count all the hits when I myself pretty well know how difficult it is and that I should only let him count the last five . I wouldn't even com..comfort him after wards or aid h..his injuries . I don't deserve the aftercare you are gi...giving me .

Yoongi and others had no idea about this , this revelation was definitely heart - wrenching for him and he wanted to punish tae Hyung right there again but then what would be the difference between him and tae hyung . He considered the fact that the younger was already suffering because of the guilt and it was enough for him .

Yoongi : Baby see what you did was indeed wrong but now you have realized your mistake right . If you keep living in past and drown yourself in guilt then how will things get better , hmm ? he asked softly and tae hyung just sniffled and then nodded in response .

Yoongi : Okay now tell me what you decided to do when you got your so - called solitude ?

Tae hyung : I just thought of ways to surprise him and do things which he will really love .

Yoongi : Oh so now you won't tell your hyung ? I feel betrayed .

Tae hyung : No no I won't it is a surprise . he shook his head cutely all along .

Yoongi : Okay you brat he bopped their noses and then again spoke Now lay here let me apply cream , it is bleeding a bit because of my ring . Tae hyung seemed to panic a bit hearing the word bleed but yoongi was quick to shush him and reassure him that it was fine and he would take care of it .

He was soon back with a wet cloth and cream , slowly wiping off his bum and thighs with the wet cloth he continued to apply the cream on the spots which were bleeding . By the time he was done tae hyung had slept and yoongi joined him too .

Flashback end

Jin extended his hands towards tae hyung and then hugged him tightly .

Jin : Won't you even tell me what you are planning , huh ?

Tae hyung looked at yoongi with a smirk and then told " Of course hyung I will tell you but only once we are alone " while yoongi sulked at his seat . Hearing what happened with ta ehyung jung kook felt guilty too , no matter what the older did he still loved him a lot and now was planning ways to apologise to hyung in his head .

While with Kai and X

X : You ? Why would you do that , are you out of your mind ? Kai just sobbed , breaking into fits of tears right in front of him but with shaky hands showed him a chat .

X :You did it because of Mr Kim ? and the other slowly nodded .

Hi , that's it for a few days now . Someone pointed it out and messaged me that the story was getting boring and I also realized that they were right . It is just moving around one thing and kinda not moving forward like how were you guys even reading it . So I will just take a break think of new ideas and edit the storyline and then start uploading . I am really Sorry for the bad chapters so far .