48

45 votes !

After hearing that Taehyung still had Sehun's number, everyone except the duo of the two youngest was fuming in anger . Well , why wouldn't they ? That guy had slapped their brother , the brother on whom they never even raised their hands on . Sure they punished him for his own good but he was never hit .

Yoongi : Why do you still have his number ? Wasn't he slapping you in front of the whole college enough ? The immense amount of anger his words were radiating was directed to Sehun but Taehyung thought them to be for him .

Taehyung : Hy...hyung I ha.. have . Because of the fear he kept stumbling upon his own words.

Yoongi : Shhh I am not angry , okay ? I just wanna know why you still have his number . Is there something we don't know ? He was much more tender and composed in his speech now than before .

Taehyung : Hyung actually it was my fault only and then narrated the whole incident . This time just the truth as earlier he might have misguided his hyungs into thinking that it was Sehun's fault .

Sehun was Kai's younger brother and also the best friend of Taehyung. More like an advisor as Taehyung would always take impulsive decisions . He tried his hardest to make Taehyung understand that what he was doing was not justified and was not reasonable at all . It wasn't even a few months since their parents and eldest hyung had died and so Taehyung's hate for the younger was at its epitome. No matter how hard Sehun strained to show the reality to Taehyung but the other just wouldn't listen . It reached to the point where Taehyung said that he wouldn't even care if the younger dies as he deserve it and that was when Sehun slapped him in front of the whole college .

The part Taehyung told to his brothers was that Sehun slapped him because Taehyung didn't follow his advice .

Hoseok : Really Taehyung ? You lied to us the whole time , you knew how we all were close with him especially Jungkook, and still you did it .

Taehyung : I am sorry I just felt like he would always favor Jungkook and then he slapped me too for him in front of everyone . The said boy had his head down in shame while the youngest , around whom the current convo revolved was trying his best to hide his tears .

The sincere and heartfelt apology he got from Taehyung didn't necessarily mean it healed the old wounds. Jungkook knew the real reason for Sehun slapping Taehyung and that's why he wasn't angry or shocked earlier but rather sad because at some point his hyung hated him so much that he wouldn't even care if he dies .

Before they could continue more , Jin woke up , this time big . Pushing the discussion to later , they rushed to his aid , except for one . Of course Namjoon because he knew he was in for some painful shit , all credit to his smart brain .

Seeing his clothes Jin's eyes widened and with the same pair of widened eyes he looked at Yoongi for assurance .

Yoongi : Umm hyung you slipped actually and about the clothes it was Namjoon who bought them . Yoongi smirked at the end , tho knowing that the younger must be directing thousands of curse words in his mind toward his smirking hyung .

Though Jin was rather shy and embarrassed right now he could still control the younger into telling the exact thing .

Namjoon : Ermm hyung you know like after you told us about little space so I just like searched up a bit so that you know I could help you and it showed that Little like soft clothes so you know being the greatest doesang I am of yours , I bought some for you as a gift and then when you slipped you kept complaining about your clothes so Yoongi hyung changed it .