Not a disappointment

Namjoon heard the unbuckling sound of his hyung's belt . He hated that sound from the core of his heart it was a dreaded sight for him . It was a bit surprising too as usually , while punishing the hyungs do it first by their hand and then go to any other implement so that it does not hurt much because ofc hand spanking on already bruised butt will hurt more . He wanted to stop his hyung and beg him to hear his side and just cuddle him but he was just too afraid of his hyung right now . Mad yoongi is something you will never wish to experience , that's what his maknaes told him because he was usually an obedient doesang , rarely getting in any trouble or getting punished .

His chains of thought broke when the first hit came directly aiming at his both butts together , it felt like someone had hit him with a striking hot iron , he just forgot how his hyung's belt feel .

Namjoon : Hyu-yung , hurts . I a-am sorry . But yoongi didn't listen to him and continued what he was doing .

Slash Slash Slash Slash

Namjoon : Hyungiee slash pl-please stop . C-can't . slash

Yoongi : You don't get to slash decide namjoon slash and now cut slash the crap and slash take it slash obediently .

Yoongi was now aiming at his sit spots and thighs , making sure he won't be able to sit properly for at least a handful of days . Finally , 15 hits from the belt were over and yoongi asked him to change the position , to the most painful one .

Yoongi : Stand up and hold your toes . namjoon just obeyed him silently and stood in the position , he was wondering why his hyung wasn't lecturing him today , they had always lectured him while punishing , It helped the one who is punishing to know if they are going overboard and also gave guilt trip to the one being punished and that's what the younger brother think that it helps to divert their mind from pain .

Yoongi : Don't break the position or I am adding 5 more .

Namjoon : N-nae hyung . he replied nonetheless knowing not giving a verbal reply may get him in trouble too and the least he could do right now was avoid further trouble to his bruised ass . yoongi just started with the switch , the first 5 were painful and came swiftly , it left a stinging pain .

Swish Swish Swish Swish Swish

Namjoon : Hy-hyung I wi-will never forget . P-lease lea-ave me now .really I c-can't .

Yoongi : Count last 10 .

Namjoon just whimpered at how his hyung just ignored him but anyways counted .

Namjoon : O-one

Two

Th-three

Fo-four

Five

.

.

.

T-en hyung , I a-am so-sorry . No mo-more please .

Yoongi didn't say anything to his crying doesang , just sat at the bed edge and tapped his lap indicating Namjoon to lay over his lap , he begged his hyung to leave that part but his hyung was way too pissed and a little heartless right now . But now he started lecturing him too . but not the one Namjoon anticipated

Yoongi : You disappointed me spank namjoon , I spank trusted you spank but you , it was appa's dream project . spank

If you can't work spank even a little spank for the company spank , then stop using the money that spank comes from the spank company too spank . In anger he didn't realize the intensity of the words he was telling his brother , namjoon just broke completely after hearing the harsh words coming out of his hyung's mouth in anger , but namjoon thought that doesn't he always gives his whole income to his hyungs at the starting of each month and still his hyung is saying this to him .

You could have at spank least done it thinking spank it was appa's dream project spank , you failed as a son too . spank . Yoongi just kept on saying harsher words to his brother to the point where he made him feel that only the company mattered to his hyung and not his feeling and emotions , heck not even he himself . After hearing that he failed as a son too , he completely went limp on his hyung's lap , all soundless. that was his peak point and about yoongi he kept spanking him , not noticing how his brother was reacting .

Do you spank even know spank how much spank loss the spank company has to spank face because of spank your carelessness ? Spank Is your spank stupid filthy spank college gonna spank pay for it , huh ?

All of this was already too overwhelming and painful for him , and his brother's words weren't helping at all . The college was his dream , he and Hoseok built it with their own efforts , their blood sweat , and tears . It is not filthy and stupid . Not at all .

Yoongi : Last 5 namjoon , count them .

Namjoon : Spank O-one

Spank t - two

Spank th-three

Spank four-r

Spank five

Finally , it ended , namjoon was just waiting to be pulled into his hyung's embrace and be babied and cuddled but to crush his hopes he was put on , technically thrown on the bed by his hyung and he left the room by slamming the door . He could not register any of it and just stayed in the same position crying his heart out . He felt many emotions at the same time - hurt , anger , betrayal , and whatnot. After about 15 minutes the door opened , namjoon immediately looked back thinking it must be his yoonie hyung forgetting all the different emotions he was feeling for him just a few minutes back but instead he was met with the cold , poker face of his eldest hyung . He had a first aid kit in his hand and a wet towel .

Namjoon : Hyu-hyung I

Jin : I am in no mood to talk , just lay on your stomach and let me do my work , without throwing any tantrums .

Namjoon decided to be just quiet and not piss his other hyung and add more trouble to his head .

Jin started cleaning his wounds with the wet towel first and then applied the antiseptic . He wasn't blowing it either nor doing it gently like he always does , and it hurt like hell but Namjoon didn't want to piss his other hyung too , but at the moment he was angry on all of his hyungs . they didn't even listen to him and ended on conclusion , saying all possible mean things they could tell him if he started telling them all his problems they all will probably drown in the pool of their own guilt .

He knew what he had to do right now , he took his laptop in his hand and left his room

Do vote !

To be continued