91

Namjoon and Jin slept contentedly with each other . Jin was the first one to wake up , He stayed put, his body motionless, but his mind raced elsewhere. All of the things were so rushed that he didn't even get the time to think about Kai , his love was back to him and he couldn't even manage time to talk to him for just a few minutes . His heart ached, longing to reconnect with his old love. He badly wanted to go talk to Kai , though Kai was around him most of the time along with Namjoon and Minho but the two had scarcely exchanged words.

On the other side , Jungkook being the youngest was habitual of having all the attention and love on him . Yet, over the past few days, he felt sidelined. There was nothing like this , he was going hysterics . He would throw a fit for everything , not listen to anything at once rebelling at the slightest things, and a lot more . He believed that perhaps this might draw everyone's focus back to him, especially Jin's. Their patience was running lose , especially Taehyung who understood what their maknae was thinking very well . But he was angry that couldn't Jungkook be a little considerate at this moment and not behave like a brat .

The two youngest duo were again arguing , in the early morning itself . Taehyung had no mood to start his morning with an argument but Jungkook was pushing his buttons quite well .

" I am telling you for the last time Jungkook , you can not meet hyung . Don't you understand AT ONCE ? " Jungkook's eyes flashed defiantly, his stubbornness in full display. "Why not? He's not just your hyung, ! He's mine too. I have every right to see him."

Taehyung sighed, running his fingers through his hair, frustration evident on his face he didn't want to argue and Jungkook didn't seem to understand him at all . " It's not about rights, Kook... It's about timing and being considerate. You've seen how things have been lately, Why can't you just wait?... Give hyung some space." Soke Taehyung clearly frustrated .

"He doesn't need space from me," Jungkook argued, crossing his arms. "If anything, he needs is , is me." Spoke Jungkook defensively , it seemed as if he couldn't recall his own actions which led him here .

Taehyung shook his head , the younger wasn't understanding what all this was about and he didn't have the mind to make him understand it by just words anymore . It was just his last string that was holding on . "This isn't about what you think he needs... It's about understanding the situation kook and not acting like a brat ... You've been acting out, and it's making things harder for everyone. Can't you be mature for once , huh ?"

A flicker of vulnerability passed through Jungkook's eyes, but he quickly hid it. "Maybe if everyone stopped ignoring me, I wouldn't need to act out. No one's even bothered to see if I'm okay. You all just can't treat me like this . I am the maknae "

That's it , he was now successful in making Taehyung pissed . Taehyung wasted no time in pulling Jungkook over his lap and discarding his sweatpants and inners . Jungkook hauled in humiliation as anyone could walk in , seeing him punished like this . Though it was just the brothers at home still it was humiliating .

' Smack '

Taehyung brought down the first hit on Jungkook's bare bottom while Jungkook screamed in agony , he hadn't been punished in a while now . Tae spoke " You are the maknae right ? Then behave like one ..." And then 5 more harsh hits followed Jungkook tried to keep his hands to protect himself but Taehyung was quick to pin them back . " If you forgot then let me remind you, it is because of your own deeds that you don't get to see hyung . "' Smack '

" N-no ... please st-stop hyung ... M-m so-sorry ... won't complain ... ' Smack ' No mo-more please " Taehyung also thought it was enough , after 15 hits he stopped too .The hits were definitely hard , he could feel it by how badly his hands were paining . Taehyung then carefully pulled Jungkook over his lap . He knew why his baby brother was being like that , and it was normal for him to act like this . Yet, Taehyung also recognized the necessity of imparting a gentle lesson. It wasn't just about the tantrum it was about fostering growth and understanding for the future , that he just won't always get the things in the way he want .

Still sobbing , Jungkook looked up and spoke " You were a meanie too , to hyung . Then why do you get to see him ? A-and not me , huh ? " Spoke Jungkook with anger , but for Taehyung he looked like a cute angry bird .

" Dumbo , that's because I am a doctor and I need to check up on hyung's bandages " Jungkook just gave a shrugged look . Taehyung then sat there and explained to him the situation well , that how Jungkook needs to act properly and help others . His hyungs protect him everytime doesn't mean he won't have to face the hardships of the world , where nothing happens as per our own choice . And he just can't be rude to get his things done , that's not how things work . Jungkook seemed to understand all of it well but still, the tiny wish of meeting his hyung didn't leave his heart , he still felt a little bitter about being punished .

Minho who witnessed all of it , was proud of both his babies . He gently scooped Jungkook from Taehyung and took him to Jin's room . Yet, before they went , at Jungkook's cute command , Minho playfully gave out a light-hearted punishment to Taehyung, prohibiting him from entering Jin's room for the time being. Jungkook's cheeky grin lightened the atmosphere , and with a mock sulking expression, Taehyung left too for his work .

Being the youngest , Jin and Jungkook shared a special bond . Jin was very deeply affected by the way Jungook had overlooked his care his love his warmth and muttered ' I hate you ' as if it was nothing . That wasn't something he could convince his heart to overlook , just because Jungkook was still young and naive , some words carried weight beyond easy forgiveness . But his whole life he chased closure , talking it out with Jungkook didn't seem that bad .

Throughout his life, Jin believed in the healing power of closure. Engaging in a conversation with Jungkook seemed not just a necessity, but a step towards healing. Jin wanted to move on now , he wasn't one to hold grudges , and his cute baby like brothers had already suffered a lot in the past month . Minho was careful this time to take Jin's permission . He had already asked if Jin wanted to talk to Jungkook or not and the latter did agree but with a slight hesitation . He was still ashamed , but his heart wanted closure .

Namjoon who was also up from his slumber , was however pulled into a room he couldn't recognise and all he felt was Fear

How is it , it was in my draft for a week now but not edited so there might be a few typos . Do you think Jungkook's reaction was justified ?

Do tons of votes and comments okay ??