40

35 votes on this !

Jin started narrating the whole thing except for the part where X had called him . He wanted to skip the part of the pain inflicted on him too but was forced by his brothers . Of course , they did not want to hear all the pain their hyung had to endure but there was no other option if they wanted to file a FIR . But oh , it was taken care of already in some other very brutal way .

Jin : I was driving to the hospital when my car suddenly broke down and when I got down to check it , it all just became blurry and I don't remember anything after that until I woke up in a creepy-looking basement .

All of his brothers were listening to him very attentively and he continued . After that , Mr Lee came there and spoke " I am sure you wanna meet your dead father , Seokjin " . For a moment I thought that he would kill me but then Ap...appa appa , our ap...appa h...he

Jin started crying remembering all the events that happened and his doesangs were quick to sushhh him and provide him comfort just like he did to them every time they were in distress , regaining his composture Jin again started speaking . This time his voice was firm but his moist eyes spoke all the pain and betrayal he suffered , Not just physical pain but emotional pain which was more than enough to break him , the pain his father gave him by saying that he hate him .

Jin : Then ap...appa came out . I couldn't believe my eyes and was so happy that I marched at him but of course , my restraints pulled me back . I thought he would come to me and fr...free me or h...hug me but he straight aw...away sl...slapped me . It felt so surreal , my appa our appa could do something like this and how was he even alive .

The brothers were equally shocked and horrified as Jin was earlier but they kept their calm and let him continue .

Jin : Out of shock I asked him how is he alive , even though he slapped me I was more than happy to know that my appa was alive and one slap was nothing in front of my love for him . None of them said anything for the " My appa " , since childhood it was very evident that Jin was closest to his father but did the latter reciprocate the same , not at all instead he just broke the already broken soul instead of fixing the shattered pieces .

He then started saying that he always hated me a...and eo...eomma died because of m..me . It is not true ri...right ? I didn't ki...kill eomma I didn't I co...could never th...think of it He asked looking at all of them with such an innocent pair of eyes . They didn't know what to say it was too much for all of them to digest so , Jimin and Yoongi came forward and secured Jin in their arms , that's what the best they could come up with right now . A hug , a solution to literally everything . The feeling of being protected and secured is enough to overpower anything .

The feeling of betrayal from his own father was something he could not digest . After years he got to meet his father whom he loved more than anything in the world only to realize that he hated him all along . The fact of his father hating him all along was enough to break him , after all , who wouldn't be especially when that's what happens to you every time " Betrayal from your loved ones "

Jimin : No hyung , it is not but what did he say . Tell us . He spoke gently with a mixture of worry and anger in his voice .

Jin : He said that

Flashback

Mr Kim : You know you are nothing more than a stroke of bad luck to my family . The biggest sin you ever did was taking birth at my home , it would have been better if my wife only had Minho and not you because then she would not have to sacrifice her one kidney for you . You fucking bitch , you are just a mistake I wished it was just Minho who was born . he spoke while landing 3 punches without a halt on Jin's tear-stained face . You then behave like a fucking child , who can't even take care of his brothers . Of course , how will you take care of them when you yourself act as a 3-year-old. I planned all that accident to kill you but instead , My minho and wife died you were supposed to die not them . Why were you even born ? All you know to do is disappoint me . Jin just whimpered at the harsh words coming out of his father's mouth .