16

Double update for you all !! Last chapter it was 19 votes , can it be 20 votes on this one ?

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~

Just by the look on Yoongi's face , Jin could understand whom he was referring to . It was Jackson , his ex . Yoongi was madly in love with him to the point he even bought him into their home and let him stay there , but it did not end good .

Hoseok : Hy-hyung you mean y-your ex ja-jackson ? he spoke while stuttering not willing to remember the horrible memories with the person but to his despise both Jin and Yoongi nodded at that .

They all looked at Jungkook to see him asleep in Namjoon's arms and decided to not disturb him as of now and once he wakes up , they will clear all the things .

After about 2 hours jung kook woke up and the first thing he asked was , banana milk and his hyungs were like are we a joke to you .

Jin : Here your banana milk , you brat . And now tell us how this happened . We already know who did this .

Jung kook : You know ? how ? he asked cutely while sipping on his straw , good thing that he was not panicking now .

Jin : We just know , remember hyungs said they know everything . Now stop changing the topic and tell us what happened else my pink slipper will talk .

Jung Kook : Aniyo hyung , no need to use your beautiful sleeper , I am telling . He said while hurriedly finishing his banana milk , then wiped his lips and spoke " Hyung I met him a w..week back du..during the preparations of t..the foreign exchange program , at that ti..time he told me to meet him at the al...alley behind the college at 11 am , that's the time my b...bio class usually is . I of co...course first declined and was go...gonna tell you all but then he said he h..has data about hyung's company and he wo..would leak it if I told you about it or did not come , so I w...went their . I am so so...sorry ."

Taehyung : You still told us about it right , Could not you tell it before .All you do is trouble your hyungs . hearing the first part jung kook felt happy thinking how his taetae hyungie was scared for him but then when he heard what he mumbled next he just wanted to cry , it was too much from his hyung now . How long should he wait to get the old hyung back ?

Jin : Kim tae hyung , you don't talk to your brother like this . And shut your mouth for now until you are told to open it . GOT IT ?

Taehyung nodded sacredly , he thought if he will mumble the last part no one will hear it . But there was practically no other source of sound so everyone heard it . He himself regretted what why did he say to his brother despite knowing how sensitive he is on such topics . But then again he did so just hung his head down and kept listening to whatever was being spoken .

Jin : Bunny , you continue . Hyungs are listening and don't worry you don't trouble hyungs at all , okay ?

Jungkook just nodded softly still with his teary eyes and continued .

" Hyung I did not want you guys to know about it , so I paid my biology teacher and that's why I had to steal the money "

Yoongi : Bunny , you did not have to do this . The company does not matter , we can still stand another company but we can't bring our bunny back if something happened to you right ?

JungKook : I am so so-sorry hy-hyung . and he again started crying .

Yoongi : Shh bun it is okay , all good . Wanna stop ?

he shook his head in denial and Yoongi told him to tell what he did with him .

Jung kook : Hyung the first 3 days were just kicking and punching , but in the last three days he first whipped me then he burnt my skin with an iron rod , and then just some cuts from the knife and some electric shocks .

They were shocked at how he was speaking all of this without stuttering , did that bastard hurt their baby so much to the point that he is numb now .

Jin : My baby , hyungies failed to take care of you . We promise nothing will happen to you now . Hyungs will always protect their bunny . And electric shock ? where did he do that , I am sure it must have left some bruises .

Jung Kook : Yeah hyung , he did it on my legs , wait let me fold them up . As soon as he rolled up his pants , every one was in hysterics . His legs looked way worst than his back . And even on it , there was salt .

Jin : Bunny how are you so strong ? he asked feeling sympathy for his baby and how he dealt with this alone .

Jung Kook : He he , did not want to trouble you hyungs . But seems like I am doing , sorry .

He spoke with a pout , now they understood that their baby was not reacting or stuttering not because of the bastard but their own brother who made him look like a burden . Because before when they were treating him , he was vocal about how it is hurting or was crying while telling what happened to him but now he spoke without the slightest stammer . While taehyung felt so guilty thinking his one sentence affected his brother this much .

Jin : No baby you are not . Just wait here for 5 minutes , hyung will come back quickly . I just need to make a call .

Jungkook nodded and then Jin left the room .

On the call

Jin : Hi , I need your help . Kidnap Jackson wang and keep him with you for a day . I will tell you later what to do .

?? : I feel sad , you called me after so long and that too just for your work ?

JIn : Stop being a drama queen pl-please .

?? : You do know that I can feel the crack and sadness in your voice , right ? Don't worry we will meet soon .

Jin : That's what we are saying for almost a decade now . Anyways this should be done soon , it is about bunny.

?? : What did this bastard do to my bunny ?

Now who is this he ?

And next chapter will be about what happened between Jackson and the Kim brothers in the past and also his punishment .