12

Aww thanks for completing the target I actually got 17 votes on that
I will do a double update or maybe triple update 😉😉if i get 20 votes on this chapter .

They all got ready in some casual fits and left for the restaurant , it wasn't some 5 star but normal hygienic dining . But of course , even the ride to the restaurant was chaotic , jung kook and Jimin kept fighting about their heights . But at last , the tall bunny won .

At restaurant

Jin : Guys enough now , everyone quite and one by one tell me what you all wanna order .

They again started arguing about who will tell first while jin was just sitting with a done face .

Jin : I swear to god , I will never come with you guys out you make me embarase . Now quite down and tell it in the order of your age . You start yoongi .

Mama jin was finally able to clam down all of them and make the not-so-calm restaurant quite . One by one they all told what they wanna eat and thank god , that was not chaotic .

Yoongi : Hyung I will just have pasta .

J hope : I will also have pasta .

Namjoon : Umm i will go for kimchi .

VMIN : We will have kimbap .

Jung kook : I will have farmhouse pizza .

Jin also decided what he wanted to eat and called the waiter to take their order , then they ordered their food and within 15 minutes the food was served in front of them them and it was pretty delicious and even the aroma was mouth-watering that it did not take them even 10 minutes to finish it . When they were finally done and were waiting for their bill to come , yoongi excused himself and went to the rest room to do his business .

Yoongi POV

I was coming back from the restroom and rubbing my wet hands on my pants to dry them off , amidst this my eyes were down all the time and I couldn't see what was in front of me when suddenly a burning pain made me gasp out loud , it was something really hot and I immediately looked up to see what it was . It was some waiter who was taking hot coffee for some customer which was now all over me and caused the burning pain . Even before I could say anything he started shouting , the heck shouting ?? I agree I wasn't looking but if he was walking by looking in front , why did he even bump into me .

Yoongi's POV end

Waiter : Are you blind or what ? Can't you walk properly . Now I will again have to make the coffee .

Yoongi : Mr I agree I wasn't looking forward , but if you could see why did you even bump in me ?

Waiter : So now you are blaming me ? Aishh these rich bastards and their tantrums .

Hearing all this everyone's attention was towards them and even the other Kim brothers came to the spot .

Waiter : Now pay me for the coffee you fucking rich moron so that I can go back to make another coffee , there are normal people too here who must be waiting for their coffee .

Jin : See , I understand you have some personal issues with rich people but that does not give you the right to talk to anyone like this .

Waiter : And who are you to interrupt ?

Jin : I am the brother of the person whom you are talking with right now , and I don't appreciate the way of your tone even a bit .

Waiter : Both brothers are alike , bastards .

As soon as these words came out of the waiter's mouth , his mouth was rewarded with a punch by none other than the muscle bunny .

Jung kook : You don't get to insult my hyungs like this and then another punch . First , you hurt my hyung and have the audacity to speak like this to them and then another punch followed , Jung kook was now practically sitting on him while punching his face .

Before he could punch him again he was pulled back by hosoek , who was having trouble to hold the thrashing bunny by himself so even Namjoon had to join . Finally , they could get a hold on him while jin handled the matter calmly . Jin had proposed the manager to fire such rude employees , how ever yoongi denied saying this will just give the water another chance to mock them about their power . When jin showed no sign of agreeing to it , yoongi slowly muttered " Hyung please , my hand is really hurting a lot . Let's just go home "

Jin mentally facepalmed himself because during the fight he forgot about the brunt hand of Yoongi . And in an instant agreed to let go of the waiter and left for their home .

At home , Hoseok brought yoongi to his room while Jin went to bring his medical bag as well as ice pack . Hoseok helped Yoongi change his clothes and by the time he was done , jin was in the room with all his stuff .

Jin : Are you hurt just at your hand or somewhere else too ?

Yoongi : Umm hyugn just at my hand and a little bit at my stomach .

Jin : Okay , give me your hand and tell me if it hurts a lot , it would just burn a little .

Yoongi just hummed in response and jin started wiping his hand first with a cold towel and then applied antiseptic while making sure he was blowing at it all along . Yoongi was not crying much but just whimpering a bit in between . After that he kept ice bag on his hand and then focused on his tummy , motioning him to remove his shirt .

Yoongi : Hyung , please send all of them out ?

Jin : Why ? Are you shy , hmm ? jin said while bopping his nose with the younger's .

Yoongi just nodded shyly and before the maknaes could say anything to tease the kitten more , Jin shooed them out .

When all of them were scooted out of the room , jin aided his stomach as well and then they all came back to the room . Jin was holding on to the icepack on yoong's stomach so that it does not fall while Hosoek was in the kitchen preparing ginger tea for his hyung , so that his stomach doesn't much .

Jin : Now Kim Jung Kook , care to explain what you did over there ? Jin spoke in his stern voice which definitely made the younger shudder in fear .

Jung kook : Hy-hyung wh-what did I do ? He was already stuttering out of fear .

Jin : Great , you are already stuttering , now explain why you thought that punching the guy was a good idea ?

Jung kook : Hyu-hyung I

You want jung kook to be punished ??