89

Jin continued to gently rock Yoongi, humming a soft lullaby they both knew from their childhood. The familiar melody further comforted Yoongi, a nostalgic reminder of simpler times when there were no conflicts, misunderstandings, or heartbreaks. Just two brothers, always there for one another.

Pulling back slightly, Jin slightly hissed as his injured body had started aching by now . The hiss came out as a reminder for Yoongi about the damage he had caused to his hyung . Jumping off Jin's lap Yoongi carried Jin to the bed and secured him between tons of pillows comfortably . " Hyung I am so sorry ... I forgot about your injury ... Ahhh I am so stupid ... Hyung really sorry ... I didn't mean it ... I-I " Rmabled Yoongi in panic , not knowing what else to do . " Shh yoonie , did I say anything ? No right ? Then why so much panic , huh ? It's okay you didn't hurt me just a little bit of soreness I guess . " Yoongi mischievously wiggled his eyebrows and grineed as he spoke " Sorenss ? Why hyung ? Was Kai hyung too ro- " " Shut up you , brat " Spoke Jin , as a pillow hardly landed over Yoongi's face . They stayed just like that for a little more , when "Yoongi," Jin whispered, "Life is filled with ups and downs, misunderstandings, and hurts. But our bond... our bond is unbreakable. Don't ever forget that my kitten ."

A tear slid down Yoongi's cheek. "I was s-so scared, hyung" he admitted. "I thought I'd lost y-you forever... That I'd lost everyone."

Jin shook his head, smiling sadly. "You'll never lose me. You will always be my kitten , my tiny kitten . And just mine " Yoongi wholeheartedly giggled but soon it was replaced by sadness as Yoongi spoke " How can you be so kind hyung ? How could you forgive me s-so easily ?... I-I don't deserve it hyung ... I hu-hurt you so bad "

Jin patted his back, sensing the fragility in Yoongi's words. " You know what yoonie ?" Yoongi shook his head in denial and Jin continued . " I was never angry with you , I was just disappointed and hurt thinking didn't all those years mean nothing to you ? How easily you started hating me . The constant fear of thinking I would lose you all was eating me up , first Jungkook then you . Slowly everyone turned their ba-back on me . Pl-please I can't handle more betrayal ... Ne-never ever do th-this again " Spoke Jin sobbing hardly as Yoongi started crying too , seeing how badly he made his hyung suffer . Yoongi's heart felt as if it was being torn apart, seeing Jin's pain so raw and evident.

" Hyung I would never ever repeat that . I love you so so so much " Spoke Yoongi extending his hands but Jin badly flinched , his fear for the younger was still there the same and intact he was just able to suppress it right now . But the action just made Yoongi cry harder .

" See... You are still scared of m-me ... I ruined everything ...hyung " Jin tried to regulate his breathing, wiping away the tears with his injured hand. "Yoongi," he began, his voice shaky, "I want to trust. I want to believe that everything will go back to the way it was. But it's not that easy." he took a deep breathe and continued " I forgave didn't mean I forget . The memories still have a lasting scar on me .

Yoongi nodded slowly, understanding the gravity of what he'd done. "I know hyung, I can't even imagine how much pain you're going through because of me... because of us. I regret it every day... Every moment."

Jin took a deep breath, attempting to gather his composure. "I need time, Yoongi. Time to heal, time to process . It's all too much . But remember one thing , I love you a lot, and doesn't matter what happens I will always be here right beside you , hmm?"

Swallowing the lump in his throat, Yoongi whispered, "I'll wait, hyung."

A long silence enveloped them. Their pain, regret, and hope for the future hung in the air, palpable. They both sat there for a while, lost in their thoughts . It was a start, a small step towards healing and rekindling their once unbreakable bond. But it was a step nonetheless.

they had to trust the process because time is the best healer .

So they clung to the promise, time's gentle healer

For in its vast canvas, truth becomes realer.

With every sunrise and each setting sun,

They'll inch closer to mending what was undone.

The next day , Minho stood outside Yoongi's room to apologise . Even before he could muster a sorry Yoongi directly asked him for something . " It is okay hyung . Can you please just do one thing for me ? " Asked Yoongi kinda desperate Minho instantly nodded eager to amend what he did and spoke " Yes baby , tell me what it is ? "

" Please let me mean Mr CH-Choi ... I know he is with you " The room fell silent on this , but Jin motioned Minho to agree because he knew what Yoongi would probably ask . He would want to seek answers , just like he wanted but never got . But he wanted Yoongi to have his own closure and so here Minho and Kai were , dropping Yoongi at the place where they had held Mr Choi captive .

They were considerate enough to let Yoongi have his privacy and waited outside only .

Going inside the first thing Yoongi did was yank Mr choi from his collar as he screamed in agony ." Why did you abandon me ? " " Wh-why did you do it ? WHY ? ... What am I supposed to do , huh ? " Shouted Yoongi " You do know what you have to do , don't you ? " Spoke Mr Choi with a smirk which the latter gladly returned .

How's it ?

Also what are your thoughts about Yoongi ?

Plus I started a new book , do check it if you read about werewolves

Do vote and comment ! Love ya !