Not a disappointment

The hyungs were sitting in a room while the maknaes were already sent to their respective room , while RM none of his hyung basically cared at the moment . They were just too busy how to cope up with the damage to the company , oblivious of what other damage they had done to their brother .

They heard a knock on the door and jin gave permission for the other person to come in . It was namjoon . He had a laptop in his hand , his eyes were puffy and his hair was messy . He definitely wasn't looking normal but yoongi being yoongi again erupted at him " Now what are you doing here , do you think bringing laptop here and saying I will make the balance sheet hyung will make me forgive you ?"

Namjoon : No hyung I just came here to give my share for monthly expenses so that I don't depend on your company money anymore , it is 10 million won if the share is more than that please tell me . I will pay that as well and also I have talked with my lawyer about the college's share , the amount of money your company had to lose because of the balance sheet will be compensated by it and my college is not filthy hy-hyung ( his voice finally cracked ). Hoseok hyung don't worry , I am only giving the shares which are in my name . I will take my leave now . Good night

They all were shocked with their brother's professional tone , the other two were confused as well as they couldn't understand why would the younger come and give them money but yoongi who knew why he did felt a bit guilty but still his anger was way more and he spitted some harsh words yet again .

Yoongi : But do you think this all can compensate for the disappointment and humiliation you brought to us .

Naamjoon was holding the doorknob and was about to open it when he heard his hyung's word he just turned and gave him a faint smile and said " I suggest you check your sent mail first hyung , maybe you will reconsider your words " and without letting anyone to comprehend and react he left . All of them failed to notice how hurt their baby looked .

Jin : Yoongi what happened and why did he gave me this money ? And why is he selling the shares of the college ?

Yoongi narrated the whole thing to Jin and hoseok , they did feel a bit guilty and sad but then again their anger was much more . After all the discussion and stuff they decided to head off to their rooms .

Yoongi : Good night hoba and hyung and I will go sleep now . I need to wake up early tomorrow and fix what this brat did .

Hoseok : Hyung , WAIT !

Jin : What happened and stop shouting . It is midnight .

Hoseok : Sorry hyung but don't you think we should check your mail first ?

Yoongi : My mail , wae ? What happened ?

Hoseok : Hyung remember while leaving the room joon said you to check your mails . I guess we should see it first .

Yoongi grumbled upon hearing this but finally agreed and opened his mails .

But to his despise he was wrong all along , he had not sent the mail to namjoon about the details , and the mail was saved in his drafts . Infact namjoon had sent him a mail asking for the details which see forgot to open .

All this while , he punished his brother for something he didn't even do ?

Yoongi : Hy-hyung I

Jin : What happened , what did he ask you to check ?

Yoongi : Hyung it was my fault , I didn't sent him the mail and the mail he sent to me asking for the details I didn't even see that . I am such a bad brother I said so many mean and harsh things to him .

J hope : Goshh , hyung we fucked up really bad .

Yoongi : What should I do hyung now ? It is all my fault

Jin : Shh don't worry we will find out some way , hmm . And it's all of our fault none of us believed him . But we know our baby is an angel he will forgive us .

Yoongi : Hyung I am going to his room .

J hope : Hyugn don't go he must be asleep by now , and what will you say to him right now ? It is not the correct time .

However yoongi was adamant so jin let him go . On reaching the room , he saw namjoon sleeping on his stomach most probably because of his spanked ass which made yoongi cry even more . He let him sleep , just kissed his forehead and came back to his room , thinking of all possible ways to make up with his cute koala the next day .

Time skip to the next morning

Namjoon came down to the living room , with his puffy eyes however much to his shock it was awfully quiet , only his hyungs were there in the dining room . He was hungry , so without questioning much about the peaceful silence he went to the dining room and sat on his seat , though he immediately regretted it . He forgot about his bruised ass and immediately jolted up from his seat due to the immense pain and a short painful moan escaped his mouth . It was too much to see for his hyungs especially yoongi .

He softly called him to come to him , while patting his lap . But luck wasn't on his side and namjoon misunderstood him

Namjoon : Sorry hy-hyung , n-no more spanking pl-please , I will sit quietly .

Yoongi knew this won't take him and namjoon anywhere , he just silently went to him and picked him marching towards the living room , Before leaving he motioned j hope to bring namjoon's plate .

Yoongi was seated on the soft fluffy sofa with a koala bear on his lap .

Yoongi : Better now ? he asked the baby on his lap while patting his back softly , receiving a scared nod in return . Good , now open your mouth like a good boy and eat this .

Within few minutes Yoongi fed him the whole breakfast while the koala was fiddling with his sweater , just too cute .

Why didn't we notice all this yesterday was the only thought in his hyung's mind . They had already sent away the maknaes till tomorrow morning , so that they can have their baby to themselves and apologize to him .

Jin : Baby we all are so sorry , we know we shouldn't have done it . Hyungs are so sorry .

Yoongi : Yes it is all my fault baby , I was the careless one . You did nothing wrong

Namjoon : No hyung , how can it be your fault ? It is of course my fault , I should have told you in person only that you didn't send me the details . I am so sorry for failing as a son and being a disappointment to you .

J hope : Please don't say like this , we promise we would never do something like this .

Namjoon : Oh really ? But what if i say you have been doing this all along , it's just you all relaised it today .

J hope : What do you mean ?