57

Seeing all the affection and pampering, Jungkook was almost sure that he won't be going to the hostel but soon he realized that all of this was happening when all his bags were packed up and ready to be taken with him the next day. By the time he could get any last chance to convince his hyungs he was already left alone with only his bags surrounding him waiting to be kept in their places.

The unfamiliar surroundings, the weird glances from the students, and the absence of his hyungs were all creeping him out. He kept staring out from the window of his cold room , still hoping that any of his hyung would be showing up very soon and take him back and assure him that all this was just a nightmare. After hours of giving himself fake hopes, he lied down and slept the way.

Unfortunately, he cried to sleep.

The initial few days were not that torturous as he still continued to adapt to the new system , which was : Waking every day at 5 , then 10 rounds of the ground , classes followed by self-study and finally ending the day with a video call with his hyungs .

They weren't allowed to have screen time of more than 2 hours . Every extra 5 minutes meant two strokes of the cane . Till now the teachers weren't that strict with him , maybe because his brother was friends with the owner of the college or maybe because till now he was on his best behavior , adamant to go back to his hyungs as soon as he can .

However , as said " Time changes everything " . As more time escaped , things started getting worse for him . This college was completely different from his hyung's college which he was a part of . He wasn't special anymore , he wasn't popular anymore . He was just a new target of the bullies now .

It just started with mere verbal bullying and soon turned to physical bullying , as the people were jealous of him as Jungkook rarely got punished .

They didn't just bully him , but bought a whole new persona out of him . The old Jungkook who would have kept quiet if stuck in such a situation or would have told either his hyungs or teachers had now learned to take his own stand and fight back against the bullies , very well aware of what the consequences would be but maybe this was his way of coping up with all the stress and frustration .

As Jungkook had taken the promise , they all would daily video call him and pick up his call too even before the second ring could be heard , doesn't matter how busy or involved they are . But as the bullying increased , Jungkook's wrath and hatred for his one particular hyung increased simultaneously too and the number of calls decreased to the point they stopped .

Jungkook would always make the excuse that their phones are taken away and so he can't talk much and Jin who was dying every day because of the absence of his brother and now lack of calls too would just accept the lies his brother told , still checking every notification on his phone in a hope of it to be from his baby brother .

However , today was different . While Jungkook was beating one of the bullies , a teacher saw him . He knew his brothers won't be called as this college was specifically for molding out students into obedient robots , which soon might happen to Jungkook .

And mostly the students who no longer could be controlled by their parents or guardians were sent here so there was no use complaining to them until things really get out of hands .But one thing he was sure of was that he would be getting many permanent bruises .

Teacher : Jeon Jungkook , I used to wonder that you are an obedient lad, and still why were you sent here . But now I can see it , you are clearly a disobedient brat who just hurt others . To the ground NOW .

Jungkook had no expressions , with a bloody hand and busted lip he left to the ground not before giving a small unbothered nod . At this moment he wanted to make his stay at the college longer , much contradictory to what he wanted just a few days back .

The teacher soon came back with a thick cane , which still failed to bring any remorse or fear on his face . Unlike his brothers , the teachers would never ask them the reason of their actions , straight away jumping to the punishments .

Teacher : Remove your shirt and kneel down .

Jungkook again followed the commands , he really resembled a living robot . No Emotions . No Reaction . Just obeying the orders he was given and did the teachers cared ? Hell nah .

When the punishment was over , his back looked like an ugly painting littered with beautiful colors like red and purple .He without even the slightest hiss got up and left to his room , yet again not calling his hyungs or picking up their calls .

Hyung I hate you , you sent me here without knowing how much I suffer . Only two things happen to me , either beatings from teachers or beatings from my bullying . But don't you worry at all hyung , your kook will protect himself because you clearly failed to do so .

These thoughts running through his mind were enough to prove the extent he was broken and hurt and maybe beyond the limit to be repaired .

Unaware of this , parallel to him his hyung was suffering the same way . He really didn't wanna send away his baby like this but this appeared the best option to him and his other brothers at that moment .

Jungkook surely didn't have any idea about this , but every Saturday sunday Jin would spend the whole day out of Jungkook's college . Trying to hide himself from Jungkook but also at the same time trying his best to get at least one glance at his baby .

But who knew , Jin would get to meet Jungkook face to face very soon .

As jungkook continued paying back the people who bullied him and all along learnt to take his stand , the punishments from the teachers increased to the point where they had only one option left , i.e Call his guardians .

Do you think Jin or the others will believe Jungkook , or he will end up in another trouble ?

And this chapter especially for my lovely lovely lovely mochi to whom I had to make up .
epiphany2208