14

You completed the target on previous one , Yahh . Complete it on this one too please ( 15 votes and maybe some comments ? )

Love ya !!

Mr Choi : I wanted to talk about jungkook with you . he knew Namjoon was Jungkook's brother so directly came to discuss it with him .

Namjoon : What happened sir ? Did he misbehave with you or failed any test ?

Mr Choi : None of this sir , but he has been bunking his classes .

Namjoon : WHAT ? He knows better than to bunk . he mumbled the last part to himself .

Mr Chou : yes , and it is like he is just bunking biology class for the past week . He is attending the rest of the classes .

Namjoon : Thanks a lot for telling sir . I will make sure he won't repeat it . Namjoon thought it to be strange as jungkook was dying to become a doctor and biology was his favorite subject so why would he bunk just biology class that was too straight for a week .

Mr Choi : Okay sir , then I will take my leave . He is my good student I don't want him to lack anywhere . Saying this he was about to leave but stopped midway and said " And also he gave me money to not tell you about this , but as a teacher , I could not tolerate it but still I should have told you on the first day only . I am sorry for that "

Namjoon was furious hearing this , he just dismissed Mr lee and kept thinking about it for a while he then continued doing his work but not before informing Yoongi and Jin about it and they both were furious hearing it . After the lunch break , Mr Lee told him that Jungkook bunked the biology lesson today as well . His confusion about jung kook's behavior was long gone and was now replaced with anger . This kid has been doing the things he is strictly told not to these days , he is surely in for something . First the whole punching thing and now this bunking . Thought Namjoon but waited till they reach home and let the elders decide what to do .

When the college ended , jung kook happily hopped towards the car . Hoseok who was still unaware of what happened gladly hugged the bunny .

Hoseok : How was your day today ?

Jung kook : Hyung it was good hyung , and UK today the cafeteria had banana milk . It was so yummy . How was your day hyungies ?

Just Hosoek replied to his question while Namjoon maintained a cold facade which the other two found weird and unusual .

Hosoek : Aigoo my baby , my day was good to . Now let's go home .

In the car , Namjoon asked jung kook about how his biology class was and what he learned today in the class .

Jung kook : Hyung it was good and we went to the lab and just did some practicals .

Namjoon was shocked at how smoothly the younger was lying , he is definitely getting something today . Jungkook himself was shocked at how he was able to lie this confidently but did not think about the aftermath believing that his secret is again safe from his hyungs .

Just like this with different thoughts running through Jungkook's and Namjoon's heads , they reached their home.

Jungkook's POV

Instead of being welcomed by the fresh aroma and sweet smile of jin hyung , I was met with angry or I don't know disappointed faces of hyungs . All of them were there except for Namjoonie and Hoseokie hyung as they entered with me but then Namjoon Hyung also joined the other Hyungs on the couch . Now only me and Hoseok Hyung were at the doorway both equally confused .

Jin : Jung Kook done rebelling ? Now let's discuss what you did shouldn't we ?

Jung kook : Huh hyung ? What do you mean .

Namjoon : Seriously jung kook ? First you lied to me about your biology class and now you have the guts to lie in front of everyone ?

I now got the idea of where this was going and I was so scared at the moment that I could piss in my pants . They shouldn't know about this . But then Hoseok hyung chirped up .

Hosoek : What is happening here , someone please tell me . And what did you do now jung kook .

I still kept quiet and then Yoongi hyung explained everything to him . From bunking classes to paying to Mr lee to lying to Namjoon hyung and others about it . Even he was fuming now . Great I am doomed now .

Hosoek : Seriously jungkook , bunking classes ? And on top of that you even bribed the teacher . From where did you get the money ? Because we give you just enough money to buy lunch from cafeteria .

I knew being quite will just get me in more trouble so just mumbled but it was enough for them to hear " I stole it from Jin hyung's wallet " As soon as I finished I was met with a harsh slap , I could taste my own blood . The slap was this hard but I know I deserved it .

Jin : What has happened to you ? Lying , bunking , bribing and even stealing . what all are you lying from us ?

I just managed to mutter out a " nothing more " without stuttering .

Jin : You have not left any reason to trust you jung kook .So it is hard to believe that you are not hiding any other thing .

Damn this hurt , more than any punishment . I disappointed my hyungs , I don't even know if I will be able to regain their trust or not with my such deeds .

Jin : But why all this ? You are not a person who bunks classes , especially not bio class . I know you love the subject more than anything . He didn't want to jump to any conclusions and punish him as they did to Namjoon and wanted to hear out jung kook first .

Jung kook : Hyung I just did not wanted to attend the lessons , they were boring so I bunked them and so that I don't get caught I gave the professor money . I thought he wouldn't tell you all .

I know all hyungs would be hurt by this especially jin hyung , I could see it on his face very well . But he wasn't reacting in any way and I knew I had hurt him a lot he composed himself and said

Jin : Okay then , seems like you did it intentionally . Remove your shirt and bend on the couch .

Jung kook : Hyung anything but not this please , please I am s-sorry . I won't re-repeat it . So-sorry .

Jin : Don't make it more difficult for yourself jungkook -ah and bend over this instant .

Jin hyung held me but then shouted

Jin : WHAT THE HELL JUNG KOOK , WHAT IS THIS ? In a horrified tone and scared tone .

Any guesses what happened ?