49

45 votes on this, and 2 votes are still remaining on the last chapter. Hit 45 there too, okieee ?

Soon the Sun was up and everyone at the Kim's Mansion was ready to leave for the amusement park and beach . The plan was to first go to the beach and then to the amusement park as going to the beach in the morning was the only option to save themself from the hot temperature.

Unusual from their usual routine of Jin driving, it was Yoongi in the driver's seat today while everyone was relaxing on the soft seats. The drive was short and peaceful , again very unusual from the usual chaotic ride .

On reaching the beach, everyone straight away jumped into the waves which as if on cue were pulling them towards itself . Jin and Namjoon after setting up a few things for them to sit , admired the view . Not just the scenic view but also the view of their brothers being happy and warm after the past few exasperating days .

Hoseok though couldn't shake off the feeling of his twin sitting there and having no fun , he still remembered how after yoongi had punished him , Namjoon complained about not having an ideal twinie bonding with Hoseok . Jin couldn't join as he had wounds all over his body so it would burn a lot but Namjoon could , right ? After all , it was just his hands .

Affirming himself with these reasons he came out of the splashing water, walking all over the warm tawny sand to his twin . The younger who was busy seeing the view , only came out of his trance when he was pulled up in nothing but air and then surely thrown into the large frightful waves .

Hosoek in his world of thinking of ways to have the same or even better twin bond forgot about the most important thing , that his brother had hydrophobia .

But for Namjoon it was pure torture , the sound of soft giggles coming through his brothers which were calming him just a few moments ago were now overpowered by the loud powerful noises of the waves which were just gobbling him into suffocation .

Jin who saw the moments unfolding , had no time to waste to get into action . Not even the time to think about his injured body which would burn like hell on meeting with the salt water .

Jin : Goshh hoseok he is hydro phobic . And with the said words he too embraced the waves and pulled out Namjoon leaving a perplexed Hoseok still standing on the warm tawny sand which now appeared to displace from beneath his feet .

Jin and the others were soon on the mat which they placed before with a coughing Namjoon who was throwing and coughing out all the water which entered his system just in mere few moments .

Namjoon : Th...thanks *cough* hy..hyung . Yoongi and Jimin kept rubbing his back .

Jin : Shh don't speak , focus on your breathing baby . Come on follow me .

Namjoon not even having the strength to nod , just tried to follow the way his hyung was guiding him to breathe in a normal manner .

Jin : Hmm all good baby , just a few more minutes and you are all good .

With another few minutes of Namjoon following the instructed pattern of breathing , he could inhale oxygen in a typical way . Almost everyone had hugged Namjoon at least once except for Hoseok who still couldn't digest the fact that he forgot such an important thing about his own brother that too twin . In the effort of having a better bond , he possibly ruined the one which was already there .

And what pained him, even more, was that the younger didn't even spare him a single glance or look .

Yoongi : You wanna go back home ? He asked with tenderness , very familiar with how sensitive Namjoon could be after any alarming encounter with water .

Namjoon : No hyung , let's st...stay here for some more time and then head back t..to home .

His voice was still a bit raspy because of the constant coughing but he didn't wanna ruin the youngest mood who was very thrilled to come to the beach .

Yoongi still double-checked for assurance " You sure Namjoon? "

This time Jin intervened and spoke " Yes and also I and namjoon will go and look up for some crabs , you guys continue " The eldest three were relieved seeing the sparkle in Namjoon's eyes as soon as he heard about crabs . Everyone else again went to play in the waves while Hosoek who looked clueless didn't know what to do . He was too guilty to again go into the water and play and too scared to confront the younger . Finally after a small internal debate of 2 minutes he started walking towards where his baby and hyung were .

For another 5 minutes, he just admired the face of his brother . How cute he looked with that serious expression he was carrying on his face while searching for his fav thing , Crabs . And every time he would squeak with excitement upon finding one of them .

With a much higher level of energy and a much lesser level of grief , he called out for the younger only to get the coldest stare for a few mere seconds .

Hoseok : Joonie baby , hyung is really sorry . He totally

he stopped mid way seeing the expressions of the eldest which clearly meant " Not right now "

Still determined to make the younger talk with him , he started searching for crabs too . After another 20 minutes of the great search , he found a crab a very attractive one which he was sure would get him Namjoon's attention .

While hopping towards Namjoon with excitement he forwarded his hand and spoke " Baby see what hyung , even before he could get the chance to complete his sentence namjoon interrupted " I don't wanna see " .

Hoseok was surely hurt , but wasn't it his fault ? But don't everyone make mistakes and he did too and should be forgiven . But this was a lethal mistake .

After a few unuseful tries at gaining Namjoon's attention, leaving Hoseok just more heartbroken they left for home . There was an awkward silence in the car , the youngers didn't wanna intervene in their hyung's matter still confused about why Hoseok will do something like this , while the eldest two were quiet too not finding the timing appropriate to talk about what happened . And about the twins around whom the situation revolved were just too hurt from each other's action . Namjoon about how his hyung forgot such an imp thing about him and Hosoek about how he did something so stupid plus the feeling of ignorance from his twin was adding up to his fire of despair .

The whole day was just passed with silence filled in the house . Only at the night it was when Namjoon knocked at Jin's door , one hand clutching onto the pillow tightly while the other busy wiping the tears which kept flowing .

Remember the chapter where they had gone to Lake house to bring Taehyung and Namjoon didn't pack extra clothes ? It was bcz of his phobia , it was in the chapter too .

Guys drop some comments too .

And should I now remove the target thing and upload on alternate days ?