88

Minho who had also come in straight away slapped Yoongi hardly , who was just too shocked . Minho didn't stop there as anger filled inside him seeing how bluntly Yoongi had disobeyed his orders which almost let JIn into another panic attack , something not at all good for his recovery . Minho's anger came out as words as he spoke " Eomma appa shouldn't have adopted a dirty blood like you ." Yoongi felt the weight of Minho's slap and his harsh words, sinking deep into his chest. For a moment, he tried to meet Minho's eyes, searching for any sign of regret or remorse, but Minho's gaze was hard , It was a face Yoongi didn't recognize - cold and distant. The insult about his place in the family , was a wound that cut deep. Minho's face still remained the same , cold, and without any remorse he again continued spatting something Hosoek had tried his best to hide . "You're no different from your father, Choi, Both know only to hurt Jin , didn't I clearly tell you not to enter the room , huh ? " he sneered Hoseok's face paled as Minho mentioned the real identity of Yoongi . Yoongi's adoption was a secret known only to Minho and Jin. Eventually, Hoseok found out too from Mr. Choi , but now ? Everyone knew it !

Jin tried to interject, his voice raspy, "Minho, stop! This isn't helping." He was already a lot exhausted because of the panic attack earlier but still tried to mutter up his energy and handle the situation .

Minho, too blinded by his anger and frustration, seemed not to hear Jin " They must be so disappointed in you , Yoongi " Minho hissed, eyes blazing with anger .

The journey to mend what was broken had just begun. But Minho just broke it even further

"So-sorry " That's all Yoongi muttered before he ran off to probable his room . Jimin tried to follow his hyung but Yoongi was too swift . Minho took a deep breath, his anger slowly being replaced by regret. He hadn't meant to say those words, but in the heat of the moment, his emotions had gotten the better of him. With fearful eyes he looked at Jin , only to find disappointment in them . Jin slowly motioned Namjoon to get him into his wheelchair and without much protest Namjoon did . Jin paid no attention to Minho as he made his way out , rolling into his wheelchair. Namjoon's usually calm face was marred with an expression of worry and disappointment, but he stayed silent, focusing on assisting Jin. While Minho stood there in the room with no expression on his face , knowing Jin wouldn't be talking about it with Minho anytime soon kai took the initiative .

"What the hell were you thinking, Minho?" he demanded, his voice low and filled with disbelief.

Minho's voice came out as a broken whisper, "I don't know... I just felt angry seeing how miserable Jin looked at that moment . Memories of him covered with bl-blood when we found him from Choi's clasp still hadn't left my mind and n-now this ..."

Kai , still looking ashen from the revelation, finally spoke up, his voice filled with anger and sadness. "You outed Yoongi's secret, Minho. A secret that wasn't yours to share."

With those words, he left the room. Meanwhile, Jin found himself standing at Yoongi's door, a bundle of keys in hand. He had already sent Namjoon away . Jin was having turmoil to go or not, his fear for Yoongi was still there but he could not leave his baby like this as well . Yoongi being Mr Choi's son was something new for him as well . He just couldn't imagine the amount of pain Yoongi must be going through . Doesn't matter what happened in the past 2-3 weeks , at the end of the day Yoongi was still Jin's precious baby .

Hesitating for a moment longer, Jin finally lifted his hand and inserted the keys . He regretted entering the room . The room was dimly lit and Yoongi was sitting by the window, his silhouette barely visible against the backdrop of the night , he appeared fragile, a stark contrast to the Yoongi Jin knew. Even against the darkness , Jin could see Yoongi shivering , each shiver sending an echoing pang of pain through Jin's heart. Yoongi kept on babbling some non - coherent words non stop . His voice, usually so strong and assured, now sounded distant and broken . It felt as though he was trapped in a painful memory, reliving it over and over

The overwhelming desire to comfort Yoongi, to bring him back from the tormenting depths of his mind, surged within Jin . Supressing his fear he softly called out " Yoonie baby " the voice was enough the calm down the storm in Yoongi's mind as his head perked up with happiness . " Hyungiee y-you here ! " He squealed in a raspy voice . Jin nodded at that and motioned Yoongi to come forward , without wasting any time Yoongi latched onto Jin . Jin tried his best to secure Yoongi in his arms and let him cry his heart out . The positon was a bit uncomfortable for Jin but he didn't mind as long as the kitten in his hands was contend . They sat there for at least 30 minutes with nothing but the voice of Yoongi's broken sobs enveloping the room , all while Jin was right there to caress his hair and draw circles on his back . After calming down a bit and feeling a lot better . Yoongi looked up , because of the desperation he mindlessly went to Jin bur right now he couldn't help but recall all the cruel things he did to his hyung .

Jin softly smiled at him and spoke " Feeling better baby , hmm ?" Yoongi nodded at that and spoke " Appa and eo-eomma are really disappointed fr-from me ?... Was hy-hyungie saying the tr-turth ? " Yoongi needed assurance , comfort , love , someone to say that he was none of that and Jin was right beside him to do all of that . Jin could see the raw pain in Yoongi's eyes, the need for assurance. He reached out, cradling Yoongi's face tenderly in his hands, making sure he had Yoongi's full attention. "You are loved, cherished. Always remember that, no matter what anyone says . And Eomma Appa are so proud of their kitten , even hyung is . Hyung loves you tons baby " He spoke bopping the nose of Yoongi as Yoongi just kissed Jin's mole , a very old habit of his .

Each word was like a soothing balm, mending the scars that had been opened afresh.Yoongi's eyes brimmed with tears, not of pain, but of gratitude and relief. He leaned into Jin's touch, finding solace in the warmth " Thankyou hy-hyung ... For always be-being there ... F-for never giving up o-on me ... I love you so much hy-hyung ... I re-really do , I am so so-sorry for whatever I d-did ... Forgive me , pl-please "

Jin pulled Yoongi into a comforting embrace, letting the younger man bury his face into his shoulder. " Doesn't matter what happens baby , you will always be my first younger brother . My first friend and my best friend . I still remember the day I held you in my arms for the first time . My kitty was so tiny and cute . And he still is , just my adorable kitty " Cooed Jin , swaying Yoongi as much as he could from his injured hands . He was never angry with Yoongi or the others in the first place , he was just disappointed and hurt by the betrayal. It wasn't that hard to forgive them , especially when all of them suffered enough . He had all the updates from Namjoon .

" Wh-why did you do it ? WHY ? ... What am I supposed to do , huh ? " Shouted Yoongi " You do know what you have to do , don't you ? " Spoke the person with a smirk which the latter gladly returned .

How's it ? See a longer update it's almost 1.5k words .

Though you aren't voting like u used to do 😭🤧 but still if you want a double update . Complete 70 votes by night !

Love ya !