33

25+ votes on this for the next chapter .

Flashback

Jin was sitting in his room just listening to songs when he got a message from X to come to the room . It was normal for jin to go to that room to get things or documents from him so he arrived at the room . He could not see X's right hand there but instead there were just 3-4 very bulky people who seemed to look like bodyguards .

Jin : Ermm do you know where is Mr Choi ( X's right hand ) . he asked feeling a bit intimidated by the bulky figures in front of him . Just then he received another text which said

" Mr Choi won't be there , you are just getting punished for what happened with Namjoon 2 days back . You should have taken care of it better and I need no discussion about it later . "

( check 1st chapter if you don't remember what happened )

Jin couldn't comprehend what it meant , he was gonna get punished that too by some people he just met , and why ? because he didn't stop Yoongi . Sure it was his fault but wasn't this a little too much ? His chain of thoughts was broken when one of the guys grabbed him by his forearm and threw him near a pole . He was bewildered especially when he saw the other guy coming with a rope .

Jin : Wh..what are you doing and why are you TYING ME UP ? he stuttered at start but then shouted, at last , to show that he was not scared of them but the truth was he was scared shitless . Seeing him thrashing two of them held his arms very tightly which the latter was sure of that it would leave marks and the other two tied his hands up on the pole .

Jin had no time to comprehend what was happening , He received a text he came here then meets some stranger then again receives a text and now again he is all tied up . He never expected that X would do something like this with him .

Though his hands were tightly secured by the rope , he did not stop struggling and kept kicking the people with his legs but it barely had any affect on them .

Man 1 : It will be better if you let us do our work . We have no enmity from you , we have orders from above which we are following .

Jin also realized there was no way of escaping but the emotions of betrayal were evident via his eyes . He just went limp and let the people do the " orders " they were given . But some part of the punishment was successful in making him feel that it was his fault that namjoon got punished and he wasn't a good brother .

Jin : Pl..please st..stop I can't take i..it anymore . he pleaded to them helplessly as a little amount of blood flowed out from his mouth all while but they just continued whipping his body aiming just at his upper body each time . Though he thought that he deserved it but he coudln't help but plead them to stop because of the immense pain it bought .

Jin : Pl...please , no mo..more it hu..hurts . AHHHH

The people had whipped him continuously for 45 minutes . The whole room was filled with Jin's scream . The shirt he was wearing barely covered any part of his chest now but instead , blood decorated the whole of it . His condition looked so pathetic , his eyes were covered by his locks while blood flowed out of his mouth to his chin and all way down to his chest mixing with the blood from there . He scantily remained conscious and it was only because of the ropes that he was standing .

The people just left him to his own aid after opening up all the tightly held ropes . He stayed there for another few minutes trying to gain back any energy if left in his body . He felt so helpless and lonely right now , he could not think of even one person to call who could pick him up from here and care for him and his wounds . Just like always he aided himself alone with a lot of efforts he stood up and then drove to the nearest hospital he could find .

Flashback ends

X : Oh my god jin why don't I know about this . Remove your shirt . jin slowly nodded but with a confused loo and removed his shirt . X could see the scars very clearly as they still looked a bit fresh .

X : Will they go away ? he asked tarcing the scars to confirm if they would be permanent or fade away with time .

JIn : They will fade away if medication is done . he spoke in a heavy voice as he again started crying reminiscing about the incident .

X : What do you mean by " If done " ? why aren't you doing it yet . he asked knowing where it was going .

Jin : I deserved it for doing that to namjoon the scars remind me of my mistakes , you were right I should have stopped yoongi but wait why are you saying all this when you were the one who ordered them . x seemed shocked at that , seeing the scars he almost forgot about the fact that jin said that he received a message from him .

X : What are you saying ? I never ordered anyone to whip you . I would never do it even if I was drunk .

What do you think , is X lying to jin or he really didn't do it . And if he didn't do it then who did ?