43

35 votes on this !

Yoongi was already in a bad mood as he was at the grave of his love Jackson when Jimin came to him and asked him to come back . Because of his already ruined attitude , he shouted at the mochi , which is why he was scaredly trailing behind Yoongi .

Yoongi on arriving to Mr Kim's funeral area again shouted seeing how his hyung other side of his lip was busted too and there was an add on of bruises to his face .

Yoongi : HYUNG WHO DID THIS TO YOU ? Hearing him shout with so much aggressive even Jin flinched at it . Yoongi softened a bit seeing eveyrone's emotions and finally noticed the crying Jimin behind him . He felt guilty and pulled Jimin into his arms . Jimin flinched a bit at first but then let his hyung hug him .

Seeing this Jin felt more guilty and burdened . His inner conscience said that because of him the attention that his younger brothers need and deserve is getting deviated just like how now Yoongi had been a bit ignorant of Jimin . With a still aching body he stood up and took steps towards Yoongi .

Jin : Nothing happened , let's go home it is getting late now . Nobody could see his tears because he had already turned his back on them . The tears were not of pain but of desperation , vulnerability , and most importantly the feeling of being a burden , disappointment , badluck , useless , and what not .

For now all he wanted to do was to lock himself in his room on his own aid and cry as much as he wants but then again he did not want to be selfish and trouble his brothers more . He had already bothered them a lot by being injured and weak . If he still continues the same it will just prove his father right .

He didn't even let Yoongi or any other of his brother drive .

His face looked calm and peaceful even with all the bruises and dried blood but inside only he knows how much he was screaming because of the unbearable pain , both emotional and physical . Only he knew how broken he was .

Only he knew himself and no one did , and he wanted it to be this way only so that he doesn't be a burden to more people . He wanted his brothers to be safe , to be safe from his influence .

When they reached home Jin after washing himself up straight away went to the kitchen to feed his younger brothers but before he could bring some work to action . Yoongi had pulled him to the living room with a tight grip on his wrist , still minding his burnt hands .

Yoongi : You were thinking to cook with such a bruised and wounded body ? Especially the burnt hands . He asked while folding his hands on his chest with an intense glare diverted towards his distressed-looking hyung .

Jin's mind was still messed up enough to not comprehend the tone and concern in his brother's voice .

Jin : I am so...sorry , I mean I c..can cook . Don't worry .

Yoongi among all people knew Jin best and thus definitely understood what his hyung was going through . He kneeled down to his hyung's level and while taking his bruised face in his own rough hands spoke " Hyung I know you are taking Appa's word to your heart but pl...please don't . You are hyung does not means you can't rely on us , please open up . I swear infact we all promise that we will always be there to help you embrace your vulnerable side but please odn't push it thinking you will burden us . Whatever appa said to you is not even an ounce true . Do you think if you didn't take care of us properly we all would have been so grown up all healthy ? "

Jin slowly shook his head in denial .

Yoongi : Verbal answer please hyung . Jin took a deep breathe wiping off the tears running down his face and spoke .

Jin : No what appa said isn't true . Or else we all wouldn't have been here .

Yoongi was proud that he was somehow able to bring his hyung out of his self-blaming shell , it was evident by the way Jin spoke all of it while maintaining strong eye contact .

Yoongi : Hmmm , my good hyung . I am so proud of you and all of us love you with all our life . and then a chorus of " We love our hyung " echoed in the home . Jin giggled at that finally , a true and whole-hearted giggle .

Jin : I love you all too my babies . So much that words can't explain . With tears in his eyes , this time of happiness he kissed all of their heads and the younger's just melted at the feeling of their hyung's shield upon them . They knew they were safe now and their hyung will protect them .

Yoongi : Now sit here only hyung , Taehyung will treat your wounds . Jin was so close to whine at that when a glare from Yoongi and a puppy face from Jungkook made him halt his actions right there only . With a sulky face he sat there and spoke " This is not fair , from past days all I am getting on my handsome face is some antiseptic . I worked so hard for my skincare , Arghhh " .

Hoseok : Don't worry hyung you will still be handsome , way more than any of us especially Yoongi hyung . And before Yoongi could get a hold of hoseok's ear , he dashed off running for his dear life .

The house was once again filled with happy giggles which sounded like music to Jin's ears .

The soft embraces of his brothers and comforting words , the soft chuckle and giggles . All of it for a moment was able to overpower all the things his father and uncle and spoken to him . For a moment he could throw the side of him that just blamed him and welcomed the side of him which was cheerful , lively , and bubbly . Just like before his parent's death and joined his brother's too .

The happy moment didn't last long . When the echoes of giggles was replaced by coughing and screaming sound .

The sight made Jin go back again to his depressed side and he again started blaming himself .

Now I won't post before the target , you guys don't complete it anymore like you used to do . ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

And 18k done , Yeahhhh !