Bonus Chapter

Life was going pretty well for the Kim Brothers. Their life was back on track, just like before. Jin too had almost gone back to the path of overworking. Almost, because this time Kai was always there to put him back on line. 

It was past 1 of the night when the door of Kim's mansion was opened with the utmost care to avoid any noise and closed the same way. Soft patters of feet could be heard as if someone was trying their best to sneak in without anyone noticing though it wasn't the time for someone to be awake, but risks are always there aren't they?

Relieved that the person could reach his room without anyone noticing him, he let out a big sigh of relief right when the lights of his room, more like his shared room were magically opened. 

Startled by the sudden brightness Jin flinched and looked behind to see an angry-looking Kai and disappointed Yoongi. 

"What time is it Seokjin?" Coldly questioned Kai, done with the constant overworking of his husband. Scared of the upcoming consequences Jin whimpered and spoke " Around 1:30, I-I am not su-sure " 

Chuckling sarcastically Kai spoke, " Ohh of course, how could I forget that Dr Kim Seokjin doesn't care about time, about his family, his brothers or anyone except for his patients. " 

All the while Yoongi stood there, now with a blank face. Hearing the words of Kai, Jin panicked and spoke "N-No ... N-no that's not true. I just got carried away with the patients and surgery and didn't realize it... I-I promise this will be the last time" 

The reply managed to bring out a response from Yoongi as he looked up at his hyung in pure disappointment and spoke " You sure hyung? Because that's what you said the last time, which I remember was Just three days ago, and for a total of 5 times in the past 2 weeks, and now you weren't home for 2 days straight. " " I-I promise Yoongi this would be the la-last time, I would never overwork... Promise " Jin pleaded. 

Ignoring Jin's plead Kai questioned, " Did you have your dinner?" Jin shook his head in denial. He knew he messed up big this time, today he wouldn't be able to get out of the punishment like the past 5 times. Kai again questioned him about lunch and he denied it, for breakfast too his answer wasn't that convincing as he spoke " I guess... I-I don't remember " as he fiddled with his fingers in nervousness. No words were exchanged as Yoongi left the room, and soon was back with the leftovers of dinner and gave the tray to Kai. 

"Hyung, I will sleep now. Good night!" Spoke Yoongi to Kai, ignoring Jin's presence. He was angry with his hyung for not taking care of himself, Jin was being the same again taking care of everyone except for himself. Though he was glad that this time Kai was there for Jin but he missed his hyung. He couldn't replace Jin with Kai of course. He would barely see his hyung at home, and when he would his hyung would be too tired with the constant working. 

As Yoongi left Jin tried to call him out and make up to him. He was aware he messed up big this time but he couldn't help it. 

"Eat" Ordered Kai, Jin wanted to puke seeing just green vegetables on the plate but already scared of the Aura Kai was radiating, he quietly ate the food and like a kicked puppy showed him the plate once it was empty. 

Kai wanted to smile at his husband's cuteness but making up his mind this time, he didn't let his soft side come out yet! 

" I am sure if you were awake till now for work, you wouldn't mind staying up for another hour for punishment, right?" Harshly questioned Kai, as Jin started sobbing. He knew Kai's punishment for overworking was never pleasurable, only painful. And by the looks of Kai, he was sure that his husband was determined to not let him overwork again.  Which just meant a very damn painful punishment. 

"I-I am tired... pl-please " Tried Jin to get out of the punishment, but seeing Kai still unfazed he tried to act as if he was in little space. 

"Don't even think that you can fool me by that Seokjin! " Spoke Kai, as Jin nodded in defeat and slowly got rid of his pants, he knew there was no way out of this now. The least he could do was not act up and get done of this as soon as possible. 

" OVER MY LAP!" Kinda shouted Kai as Jin wasted no time in taking the position, but he shook in fear when he felt Kai removing his underpants too. "N-no n-not bare please... K-kai I am so-sorry but not bare..." Cried Jin in helplessness while his body shook. Seeing his reaction Kai got a little worried and put his hand over Jin's forehead to see just in case if he was sick. 

"I don't think you have a fever, so I see no reason for reducing even the tiniest bit of your punishment" Spoke Kai, as he proceeded to roll Jin's underpants till his ankles while JIn just sobbed wetting Kai's jeans.

The first spank soon landed as Jin hauled in pure pain, Kai felt bad for his baby but he knew Jin needed it or the latter would continue overworking. Like that he spanked Jin for 4 more times and Jin was full-on crying now not caring if his voice would go out. 

"PL-PLEASE N-NO MO-MORE" Screamed Jin as he felt himself slowly slipping into headspace, this time he wasn't faking it to get out of the punishment. But for his little self 5 bare were more than enough. 

Kai didn't stop until he was at 15 when Jin screamed "DADDA" in the most painful voice, and he knew Jin wasn't faking it but he actually slipped. 

Kai scopped Jin in his arms, cradling him " Shhh shhh baby, it's over... All done ... My brave boy... You are all good... No more punishments " Soothed Kai as he rocked the tiny cute baby in his arms. "Da-dadda meanie... hwrts" Sobbed Jin, still being able to feel the burn of the spanks. " Dadda is so sorry baby" Apologised Kai as he started rubbing Jin's sore and red ass and soon little Jin was asleep in his arms due to tiredness and pain. Once he was sure Jin was deep in sleep, he changed his clothes to something comfortable and wiped his body so don't his Jinnie won't feel itchy later and after that he joined him too. 

In the morning, Kai was the first one to wake up. He admired how cute his husband looked for a good 10 minutes and once he was satisfied he gently got out of bed without disturbing Jin's sleep and went down to cook breakfast for Jin and the others. 

Very soon the others were down too, waiting to fill their stomachs when a wailing Jin came down and straight away landed in his Appa's arms. 

"APPA ... Da-dadda meaniee... H-he punish Jinnie" Sobbed out Jin in Namjoon's arms as the latter started sending daggers at Kai, while Kai gulped in fear despite being the elder one, though burning in jealousy at the same time!

" Th-that was because he was again overworking, he sl-slipped mid way the pu-punishement" Stuttered Kai as Namjoon turned his attention back to Jin and this time spoke in a little stern voice " Seems like, Big Jin isn't taking care of himself well, hmm " Spoke Namjoon as the baby in his arms giggled nervously but at last it was all sorted once they made sure big Jin understood not to overwork again, and Kai snatched his husband back!

Ohh one thing which surely changed was that now Kai and Namjoon were each other's mortal enemy always fighting each other for Jin's attention. 

OMGGGG , Thankyou so much for 100k+ , that was like my dream. Love you all so much !

And how's the chapter ??? 

Imma try to either start season too or another Jin centric ot7 book by 1st January. Love ya all!