86

In the dimly lit living room, Namjoon, Kai, and Minho sat, a heavy atmosphere looming around them. Minho cleared his throat, trying to find the right words. "The way we handled this situation with Jin... it was wrong."

Namjoon nodded in agreement, guilt clear on his face. "We were so focused on protecting hyung, trying to shield him from pain, that we forgot Hyung had a right to his own truth."

Kai shifted uncomfortably, "I know we did it out of love and care, but sometimes, it just doesn't get expressed in the correct way " stated Kai, and it was true. Their intentions were right but their way of expressing it was wrong.

To not further escalate the misunderstanding and ensure that everyone was on the same page they decided to talk out everything once with everything before starting off with a fresh start, so that a situation like that with Jin doesn't come up again.

All of them gathered in the living room. The plush couches and the soft carpet bore silent witness as the room braced for a conversation that promised to be a mix of raw emotions and candid revelations. They all had talked out a lot of things, everything was sorted out. Even though the others were rather feeling sympathetic for Yoongi rather than angry. It was Jimin who found himself facing a bitter isolation. He wasn't spoken to much throughout the time his truth was revealed. Everyone was just too shocked and disappointed . They had never imagined Jimin, of all people, would intentionally act in such a way. This silent treatment was seen as a deserved punishment. No one was yet aware of the daily fights Jimin would get in to punish himself believing that he needed to punish himself further . Though he had already been punished by Minho , the actions of his other brothers proved that he deserved more than this , and so he also gladly accepted the cold treatment . Though he accepted it . Yet, deep down, the weight of their silence was crushing and slowly killing him . It hurt when the hyung for whom he did all of this wasn't even paying any heed to him . Jimin clung to a fragile hope that this conversation might be the bridge to mend the fractured relationships, especially with Yoongi.

Jimin took a deep breath, gathering the courage to break the stifling silence. "I know... I-I don't deserve a chance to speak after everything I've done," he began hesitantly, his voice barely above a whisper. "But I-I need to explain myself... Not to be forgiven, but so you all can understand that I truly re-regret whatever I did . "

Namjoon's piercing gaze met Jimin's. "Start talking then" he responded curtly. "Explain Jimin. Why would you steal the company file and frame hyung for it?" Even though they all had already talked over it , the circumstances weren't suitable at all with all those overwhelming emotions at that time .

Taking a deep breath, Jimin replied, "I was envious. Jealous of how Yoongi Hyung and Jin hyung would always be together . I know I am being unreasonable and I am no kid to act such immaturely but I was just too overwhelmed . Whenever I would go to Yoongi hyung he would say he needed to be with Jin hyung , not once not twice it happened every time for the past 2 months. I agree it was pure selfishness. The company file was my way of ensuring that."

Kai's voice was icy. "So you sacrificed your own brother ? The one who technically raised you into an able man today ?" Memories of Jin crying in his arms after being stressed and worn out after multiple jobs and taking care of them hitting him like a truck . He was so angry about how his brothers had taken him for granted even after he did so much for them , though his anger had subsided a lot by now .

Namjoon, struggling to contain his frustration, responded, "You watched as hyung suffered, and yet you did nothing about it ? Did our bond mean nothing to you?" cried out Namjoon .

Jimin's voice broke as he spoke, "It me-means everything... more than anything I possess . That's why it hurt even more. I was trapped in my own jealousy , and before I realized, I was too deep into my mess... Every night, I wished I-I could confess but I w-was a coward ... t-to take back the pain I caused to hyung , b-but the fear... the fear of losing you all held me back."

Minho interjected, "But you did lose us Jimin "

Yoongi interjected finally speaking something about this matter , his voice softening a bit, "We've always been there for each other, If you felt neglected , you should've spoken up, expressed your feelings. This...this was not the way. I a-am also sorry for neglecting y-you...But hy-hyung didn't deserve it..."

Both of them cried in each other's arms sorting things out . In the end, things were a lot better and more normal between Jimin and others . They also discussed about how Hosoek had been starving himself and Namjoon was appointed to look after his diet strictly . They all still weren't aware about how Jimin was punishing himself all this while and Jimin liked it that way better too . Yoongi held Jimin close protectively , allowing him to fall into a peaceful slumber. With tender care, he carried him up the stairs to his bedroom, his feeling left unexpressed this time as well but for now His attention was solely on the baby cradled in his embrace.

The others also left, but Minho stopped Jungkook and Taehyung as he still had to deal with Taehyung.

How's it ?

It's fine to lose interest in your book out of the blue despite not having a writer block right ?