44

40 votes on this !

The happy moment didn't last long . When the echoes of giggles were replaced by coughing and screaming sound .

The sight made Jin go back again to his depressed side and he again started blaming himself .

It was Namjoon who had screamed not because of the smoke but because of the pain from his burnt hand which held the frying pan emitting smoke .
Jin frantically ran to him and first made him drop the hot pan which was literally sticked to Namjoon's skin by now .
In the process Jin forgot about his own burnt hands which were now way more than just bruised.

Not wasting even another precious second he opened the windows and sprayed the fire extinguisher, sure it hurted to even hold the extinguisher with his hands but at the moment he only cared about his brother who was injured and wailing in his twin's arms .

Yoongi : Joonie baby what were you doing in the kitchen? Aren't you all except Jungkook restricted from cooking ?
He was definitely angry at the dangerous stunt of his brother but still tried his best to keep his calm so to not scare the crying boy even more .

Namjoon : Jin hyung w...was injured and you we...were busy . So i thought to cook instead. I a...am so so... sorry .
He again started crying thinking he will get punished . His cheeks were a dark shade of pink while his eyes looked like crystals because of the tears and not to forget the small cute pout on his lips . In short he looked way too cute and none of the hyungs had the guts to punish him .

Jin so badly wanted to hug his brother and pepper his face , his burnt hands with kisses . But the thought that namjoon cooked because jin wasn't in a condition to cook and so got injured was what pulling Jin back from just crushing his baby in his embrace.
Namjoon made grabby hands towards jin , he couldn't understand why his hyung still hadn't hugged him or even spoken a word to him but nonetheless he still wanted his hyung's hug and made grabby hands motioning jin to come and just hug him .

For sure jin was feeling an immense amount of hate for himself for yet again hurting one of his brother but the hopeful eyes of namjoon as he made grabby hands towards jin made him walk forward even without his own knowing and soon the both brothers were hugging as if they are meeting after years .
Jin : Baby never do something like this again okay ? We all were so scared , but I am proud of my baby he was so considerate but baby remember you can't cook and you are clumsy af .
He spoke while bopping his nose with namjoon's red one . While the koala baby just whined feeling so shy and embarrassed .

Hoseok : He just wanted to empathize you hyung that's why he burnt his hands too , now come taehyung will treat your hands .

Namjoon : Nooooo , it will hurt .
He spoke while shaking his heads like a 3 year old , well that's how he is whenever he is sick or injured .

Jin : isn't my baby brave ? Namjoon nodded his head trying his best to say that he is brave just by actions .

Jin : So shouldn't he like a brave baby get his hands treated too , hmm ?
Jin over several years of experience had mastered the art of coaxing his brothers and just like always it worked this time too .

Namjoon : Okay i will do but on one condition , you keep hugging me hyung .

Jin : Of course baby , now come .
He settled Namjoon on his lap sideways and hugged him so that he could see none of the treatment his hands would get . With a tiny bit of crying which jin was able to calm down pretty easily .Namjoon's big muscular hands were wrapped up in white bandages .

This time with a big pout on his face he looked at his badnaged hands with a widened pair of dragon eyes .
And of course everyone broke into laughters at the cute action .

Soon everyone left for their rooms after ordering food from outside . Jin still didn't take notice of his hands , while yoongi he was seated on the cold grass staring at the one particular star which he consided is Jackson and always talk to him .

When Jimin had dragged him to the funeral he was at Jackson's grave and because of being interrupted he was grumpy and shouted at Jimin .

He just sat there reminiscing of his one sided conversation with Jackson .

Jackiee baby I am so me...mean right . I come to talk to y...you only when I am s...sad and wanna cry but I st...still love you a lot okay . I wish just by any means be could be to...together . Everything feels so meaningless . I even neglected Jin hyung to the point he started hating and blaming himself . I couldn't ev...even sa...save you . I promise i will find your culprit . Jinnie hyung is so hurt and i can't even comfort him at all . Why do i always me...mess up things .

And before he could have shared more of his pain , jimin arrived .

Yoongi spent his whole night in the garden just staring at that one star and thinking about all possible ways to find the person behind Jackson's death and also how to help his hyungs through his vulnerable phase . Knowing very well if his hyungs build up his shell of isolation and self hate completely it will be very difficult to break it .

A new day started and it was finally a day before Jin's birthday. Yoongi could see how his hyung was trying to distance himself as much as he can without being suspicious but yoongi could most of the times predict his hyung very well .

Jin had no idea of what all was being planned for his birthday .

Umm do you think the bday will pass just like a normal celebration of there will be something more .
I literally completed this right before i got to my resort bcz Wattpad decided to be evil nd deleted all my drafts .